EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
id like the mawhile with fire fang. adament nature plz (dream ball)
i will offer a lv 100 impish wismicott with encore. its got 2 max ivs def and sp.a, prankster and is ev trained with a decent set. i can be online in 30-40 minutes my fc is 3050-8698-3242

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
id like the mawhile with fire fang. adament nature plz (dream ball)
i will offer a lv 100 impish wismicott with encore. its got 2 max ivs def and sp.a, prankster and is ev trained with a decent set. i can be online in 30-40 minutes my fc is 3050-8698-3242
Hmm, I'm not super interested in the whimsicott, but I do have a lot of adamant mawile spitbacks lying around. They're male, though. If you'd like one, I'll just give you one (I'm assuming you want intimidate, to use for battling?).

Here's what you do: deposit a bunnelby on GTS asking for mawile. In the comment section, put my username (EnGarde). Once you're finished, leave me a message here. I'll send you a mawile. :)

EDIT: Didn't see your 2nd message. If you've got something else to offer, you can list it and I'll see if its something I'm interested in. :)

yea i got a bunch of lv 50 5 iv mons that are over flowing my competitive mons box. if we do a direct trade which i prefer id show you. is the mawhile 5 ivs in dream ball with the fangs? and yeah intimidate. just ask me what competitive mons you have been wanting to train and ill see if i have it. id rather not list them. its best if you tell me what your looking for

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
yea i got a bunch of lv 50 5 iv mons that are over flowing my competitive mons box. if we do a direct trade which i prefer id show you. is the mawhile 5 ivs in dream ball with the fangs? and yeah intimidate. just ask me what competitive mons you have been wanting to train and ill see if i have it
I prefer to negotiate here first. Already trained 'mons don't generally interest me, because I have a box of my own competitive pokemon that I like to use. I'm more interested in things that are difficult for me to get, like rare ball females with egg moves and HA (the rare ball + gender + HA being paramount). Do you have anything like that? As for IVs, I don't know what they are. I don't generally mark them, since they're male, but I'm sure I've got a few good IVs on them, lol. And yes all my mawile have thunder fang, fire fang, sucker punch, and are in a dream ball.

rare ball wise... with genders... ill look right away. right off the bat tho i got a love ball mawile and moon ball ralts but you have that

not sure if this counts but i found a ha lileep in my box in a primier ball with recover barrier mirror coat if im right its not easy to get a ha lillep in a premier ball this gen. its jp also so its gonna be a easyir shiny hatch if you care

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
ugh no sadley. if its any costilation its perfect. it can be used competively
Ah well. I checked pokebank, and I do have 1 female adamant left. 3IVs, HP, Atk, Sp.Atk. If you were interested in careful, I have a bunch with 5IV spitbacks already bred (my competitive mawile is careful, EV'd to live a hit and swing like a truck). I'm still going to give it to you via GTS: My FC list is full, so changing it is a real hassle for me.

Not interested in drifloon: already have it. But thanks for offering! :)

I have Dusk Ball Yamask, Safari Ball Magby, && lure Ball Swablu
Cool! I've got the ryhorn ready. I'd really like the magby please.

ok. id like the mawhile still. im looking at my pc for anything else. i have a db sceptile and blaziken but they are both male. still gonna look. my name is brendan. look for the whismicott i guess on gts\

EDIT
found dream ball toggipie with nasty plot and ha

edit edit.
putting it on now!

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Ok we are doing spitback for spitback right? I havent started breeding the right nature on to it. Is that alright?
Yeah, that's fine. So long as it's female. :)

ok. id like the mawhile still. im looking at my pc for anything else. i have a db sceptile and blaziken but they are both male. still gonna look. my name is brendan. look for the whismicott i guess on gts
I'll still give you the mawile, just...post a bunnelby on GTS, put my username in the comments, tell me when you've done it, and I'll send the mawile to you. :) Just, 3IVs adamant, or 5IVs careful. Your choice.

Yeah, that's fine. So long as it's female.

I'll still give you the mawile, just...post a bunnelby on GTS, put my username in the comments, tell me when you've done it, and I'll send the mawile to you. :) Just, 3IVs adamant, or 5IVs careful. Your choice.
Ok Im online, & i already have you added :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)