EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I have a calm swablu
Hmm...already have that too...

Looking over your list of wants, I noticed 2 listed are things I've bred for (munna and Mr. Mime), and 1 (stantler) is still raw on my end. I don't really feel like breeding that up, so I'll just give you a raw breed gratis. :)

Whew! Most of the backlog is cleared as of now, so I feel like I can start responding to new trade requests! :D

I still need to update my OP, since I have a lot of new stuff to share/trade, but meh. I can do that later. Though, I did get a really awesome banner thanks to Styx that you guys should go look at. Kudos!

One thing that I'm reconsidering at this point is how I value breeding 12.5% female ratio + HA + Dream ball pokemon (all fossil pokemon, relicanth, eevee, riolu...). Before, I'd been valuing them roughly at 1 12.5% = 2 50% of similar quality level (depending on how much I liked the pokemon being offered), but I just got burned by the RNG: over 100 eggs of one pokemon before I was able to meet the criteria, even with good breeding parents. So...I'm willing to trade them, but I'm going to need a break from working on them while I figure out how I want to value them.

Sorry for the delay, I am interested in apricorn ball pokes as well. Particularly interested in safari ball and fast ball pokemon that don't need the HA to work, but will look at any. :)

The relicanth, as a 12.5%, I'd like to take a break from, but the clamperl I can work on sooner.

I'm interested in your nidoran. Will want female + HA + dream ball. Do you want an HA feebas?

What quality level are the pokemon in the trade going to be?

Competitive (Good Nature + 5IVs flawless + Possibly Egg Moves),
Spitback (Good Nature + Some 31 IVs + Possibly egg moves), or
Raw (Random Nature, Random IVs, Random moves)?

I'll trade on any level. :)

Same as before, taking a break from 12.5% females (aero, omantye). Interested in a lot of what you have, particularly absol, and will probably want to trade with you again. Munna for absol, competitive quality?

Checking now, will edit with offer. :)

EDIT: Interested in iron fist chimchar. I'm looking primarily for dream ball + HA females I don't have, or apricorn ball females. These aren't listed in your thread (unless I just missed them). Do you have anything like this?

Chimchar
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Iron Fist
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Fire/ Thunder Punch, Fake out, Encore

I'm actually more interested in getting both the dream ball and the HA, so you're not too late. :) I'll start breeding for buneary. I can also breed for a love ball one, if that interests you. :)
Naaah, the dream ball-one will be good. :)

Hmm...already have that too...

Looking over your list of wants, I noticed 2 listed are things I've bred for (munna and Mr. Mime), and 1 (stantler) is still raw on my end. I don't really feel like breeding that up, so I'll just give you a raw breed gratis. :)
Alright then thanks ill get breeding :3

Whew! Most of the backlog is cleared as of now, so I feel like I can start responding to new trade requests! :D

I'm interested in your nidoran. Will want female + HA + dream ball. Do you want an HA feebas?

What quality level are the pokemon in the trade going to be?

Competitive (Good Nature + 5IVs flawless + Possibly Egg Moves),
Spitback (Good Nature + Some 31 IVs + Possibly egg moves), or
Raw (Random Nature, Random IVs, Random moves)?

I'll trade on any level. :)

i posted reply but forgot to quote you.

raw is good. i'll trade raw nido female in dream ball with HA for raw feebas dreamball HA :)

Sounds good. Will be available tomorrow. :-)
alrighty. if i get up early i can be on around noon central time. if not on then i'll be home from work around this time right now tomorrow.

*edit*

sorry forgot to say need feebas to be female, thanks!

Last edited:
i added your friend code and have your nidoran female in dreamball with hustle ready to go. I'll keep my gameboy online. In-game name is rautha so feel free to just request trade in game in case i forget to check forum.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
CMT for a Female dream ball heracross :D
I'm interested in your dream ball shinx:

Shinx
Ability: Guts(HA)

IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Night Slash

I actually have a heracross as described on my OP already bred (and I could *find* it, lol! After doing a few breeding projects, my in-game PC boxes are bursting at the seams), so we can trade whenever you're ready. :)

Heracross
Female
Adamant
Moxie (HA)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Focus Punch, Rock Blast, Flail

I'm interested in your dream ball shinx:

Shinx
Ability: Guts(HA)
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Night Slash

I actually have a heracross as described on my OP already bred (and I could *find* it, lol! After doing a few breeding projects, my in-game PC boxes are bursting at the seams), so we can trade whenever you're ready. :)

Heracross
Female
Adamant
Moxie (HA)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Focus Punch, Rock Blast, Flail
Ok I'll have it ready this weekend (hopefully)

Engarde. I would like an Female ivysaur/ bulbasaur with chlorophyll in a Nest Ball. Any nature, any IVs.
I have:
Cloned Jirachi and Mewtwo: No Redis
Encore Wobuffet clone, Kalos born regular ball 31/x/31/x/31/x lv 55-60 No Redis, fully ev trained, bold
Anticipation EV
Victini (no v-create) :( (cloned)
Shiny Dugtrio, from gen 3 cloned, legit, no rng, so not really good IVs. sand Veil
HA Chimchar, Piplup, vulpix, sableye (egg moves)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Engarde. I would like an Female ivysaur/ bulbasaur with chlorophyll in a Nest Ball. Any nature, any IVs.
I have:
Cloned Jirachi and Mewtwo: No Redis
Encore Wobuffet clone, Kalos born regular ball 31/x/31/x/31/x lv 55-60 No Redis, fully ev trained, bold
Anticipation EV
Victini (no v-create) :( (cloned)
Shiny Dugtrio, from gen 3 cloned, legit, no rng, so not really good IVs. sand Veil
HA Chimchar, Piplup, vulpix, sableye (egg moves)
Apologies for the slow response. I'm interested in HA piplup. I can trade you a spitback with a few levels that's already been used a bit for breeding if you'd like. It'll come with the egg move giga drain.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Interested in a Female Breloom with Technician in a Nest ball. IVs and natures dont matter.
I have an HP ICe electrike
Friend, that hardly seems like a deal in your favor. If all you want is a fresh caught pokemon from one of my safaris, I'll give that to you for free. :)

Just need your FC and IGN please.

Hello. I'm interested in your Dream Ball HA Mr. Mime. Atm the only Dream Ball Pokémon I have is HA Ledyba with Drain Punch. You can check my thread if you're interested in something else.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hello. I'm interested in your Dream Ball HA Mr. Mime. Atm the only Dream Ball Pokémon I have is HA Ledyba with Drain Punch. You can check my thread if you're interested in something else.
Lucky for you, I am indeed interested in a female ledyba with HA and drain punch. Unfortunately, it is really late my time, and I'm half a step away from falling asleep on my keyboard. Do you mind if we trade tomorrow? :)

Hi! Please CMT for a female Clamperl and Shellder.

Also, I'm willing to trade a spitback of one of my pokemon if you can catch me a female Dusclops in a Luxury Ball, preferably with its HA. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)