Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you do multiple 5IV for legendary pokes? Or are they strictly legend for legend?
Well I prefer something that I can't easily do myself.special balls, legends, specific shinies.

I'm sorry, but I can't as they are from 4th gen games and they have already been transfered to 5th gen games :(. (I still capitalized my OT by then, lol) Can only change the name of the first Heatran. Still interested?
Hm. That's fine. Not sure if this is considered hacking on here but have you used the AR to reset their NNs? I am interested as is. Just curious about the first question.pm me to confirm the deal

Hm. That's fine. Not sure if this is considered hacking on here but have you used the AR to reset their NNs? I am interested as is. Just curious about the first question.pm me to confirm the deal
Don't know anything about that counting as hacking, but it doesn't really matter as I've actually never used an AR before. Sure, will send you a PM to confirm with details!

Could you cmt please?

-NLMRY- | Adamant | Sheer Force/Intimidate
IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EV: UT | Level: 40
Moves: Bulldoze | Rock Throw | Extrasensory | Swords Dance
Notes: Dream Radar RNG (Deleted OT Data).
In response to your CMT, I'm interested in this:

OT: Sugar

31|31|31|31|31|31
NOTABLES: SHINY Knock Off, Seismic Toss, Counter, Psychic

Although I am concerned about it. Do you know where you got it? I'm not sure that spread is available/possible on GBA games without some sore of hacking. Note that I read your disclaimer and I am not accusing you of anything, just asking for some clarification before I commit to anything. Let me know what you can, and I'll look around a bit too, to see if I can learn anything about Shiny Gen 3 (only gen possible) Deoxys.

In response to your CMT, I'm interested in this:

OT: Sugar
31|31|31|31|31|31

NOTABLES: SHINY Knock Off, Seismic Toss, Counter, Psychic

Although I am concerned about it. Do you know where you got it? I'm not sure that spread is available/possible on GBA games without some sore of hacking. Note that I read your disclaimer and I am not accusing you of anything, just asking for some clarification before I commit to anything. Let me know what you can, and I'll look around a bit too, to see if I can learn anything about Shiny Gen 3 (only gen possible) Deoxys.

It was Rngd by a famous contributer on here back in platinum days. They rngd it via emulator and it is 100% legit. The iv spread and nature are also not illegal as well as it being shiny. I wish i could remember her username but its been 4 years so my memory doesn't serve me. not to mention the site was hacked a few years back and we lost all of our threads and what not so i can't find her thread anymore. I guarantee its legitmacy though. you can go look at the Simple tricks for determining a hack and it checks off on all of them.

It was Rngd by a famous contributer on here back in platinum days. They rngd it via emulator and it is 100% legit. The iv spread and nature are also not illegal as well as it being shiny. I wish i could remember her username but its been 4 years so my memory doesn't serve me. not to mention the site was hacked a few years back and we lost all of our threads and what not so i can't find her thread anymore. I guarantee its legitmacy though. you can go look at the Simple tricks for determining a hack and it checks off on all of them.
Yeah, I remember when the site was hacked, that sucked. I'll trust you if you say it's legit, I just know I've seen something about certain shiny spreads not being possible, but I think it was Emerald and isn't this particular Deoxys FR/LG anyway?

Landorus is uploaded to X/Y whenever you're ready to trade. I'm assuming you wanted it on X/Y, if not I can still trade them 5th gen, I just uploaded a bunch of mons that I had trade agreements for.

Hi there, I'm interested in your HP Fire, magnet Pull Magnezone, and Brave Aegislash. I don't have a whole lot, I do have a

31/X/31/31/31/31 Calm Togepi with Nasty Plot and Serene Grace. I can also EV train for you.

Been spending alot of time breeding special ball pokes. Updated OP with some of them. If its possible to catch it in the special ball let me know and i will catch/breed it for you. give me 2-3 days for anything crazy (HA, Egg moves, Gender combined)

Hi there, I'm interested in your HP Fire, magnet Pull Magnezone, and Brave Aegislash. I don't have a whole lot, I do have a

31/X/31/31/31/31 Calm Togepi with Nasty Plot and Serene Grace. I can also EV train for you.
Nothing that caught my eye but i will let you know. Breeding HP fire Magnemite is kind of a pain you know?

hey !

CMT for :

Raikou
OT: JPN
31|30|30|31|31|31

NOTABLES: HP Ice Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Espeed, Weather Ball

I can trade it for several HP and/or usual competitives (as you wish)

Would you be interested in a Quiet Mareep or a Careful Mawile? Both in Love Ball. I was interested in a Dratini in a Fast Ball.

hey !

CMT for :

Raikou
OT: JPN
31|30|30|31|31|31

NOTABLES: HP Ice Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, Espeed, Weather Ball

I can trade it for several HP and/or usual competitives (as you wish)
Are all of your shinies kalos bred also what are their redis rights?

Would you be interested in a Quiet Mareep or a Careful Mawile? Both in Love Ball. I was interested in a Dratini in a Fast Ball.
Info for mawile?

yep they are all kalos bred except chimchar and redis ^^

One of your rule is don't clone my pokes, just to be sure, it also applies to non breedable pokes (such as raikou in my case)?

Last edited:
Info for mawile?
I'm breeding Mawile now. I have a couple of 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Have males and females, with Intimidate and Hypper Cutter. Its as you want them, i can breed one for you.

Edit: The egg moves are Thunder\Fire\Ice\Poison Fang.

Last edited:
yep they are all kalos bred except chimchar and redis ^^

One of your rule is don't clone my pokes, just to be sure, it also applies to non breedable pokes (such as raikou in my case)?

All of the pokes are non redis unless they are commonly known to be full tedid. Raikou would be non redis also.

I'm breeding Mawile now. I have a couple of 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Have males and females, with Intimidate and Hypper Cutter. Its as you want them, i can breed one for you.

Edit: The egg moves are Thunder\Fire\Ice\Poison Fang.
Just making sure you know, dratini would have shed skin.

I still would be interested in your raikou but as long as I am not allowed to clone it I would like you to do the same with mine.

It would mean that you can redis them but not duplicate them (for non breedable and competitive shinies). If it is HP and/or breedable pokes there is no problem to breed and redis them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)