Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not hacked. I personally know the guy who breeded this and it was not hacked. Also i have had mods look at my thread for hacks twice now so anything that is on my thread is legit.

Also do you need a cloner. I can clone pokemon

I do just for 2 pokes

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You need to correctly list the Hidden Powers, and IVs of all your Pokemon. You have two days to do it, otherwise I will lock this thread.

Also, what is the TID on the Latias with the OT May?

You need to correctly list the Hidden Powers, and IVs of all your Pokemon. You have two days to do it, otherwise I will lock this thread.

Also, what is the TID on the Latias with the OT May?

Could you tell me what is listed wrong so i can correct it? i am not sure what is listed incorrectly or why it's being brought up now. The TID is 36468. I have found 0 indication of it being hacked as well as other mods checking at different times on its legitimacy.

Agonist

Could you tell me what is listed wrong so i can correct it? i am not sure what is listed incorrectly or why it's being brought up now. The TID is 36468. I have found 0 indication of it being hacked as well as other mods checking at different times on its legitimacy.
It's hacked.

As for the IVs/Hidden Powers, half of what you have listed is wrong, or not possible.

It's hacked.

As for the IVs/Hidden Powers, half of what you have listed is wrong, or not possible.
Before you say something is hacked please show me the reasoning on the accusation. Also I will look over everything.

edit: I corrected maybe 3-4 things that i had just listed the incorrect HPs for. Typo error. If you notice something that is listed wrong please pm me because I do not see anything else that is impossible. Also PM me on anything you think is hacked with proof. I am not removing anything until then.

Last edited:

Agonist

Before you say something is hacked please show me the reasoning on the accusation. Also I will look over everything.

edit: I corrected maybe 3-4 things that i had just listed the incorrect HPs for. Typo error. If you notice something that is listed wrong please pm me because I do not see anything else that is impossible. Also PM me on anything you think is hacked with proof. I am not removing anything until then.
A) I suggest you lose the attitude. The reason it's hacked it because it doesn't have a legal IV and PID combination for Ruby, and B) if a moderator tells you to remove something, it's a good idea to listen if you wish to maintain a trade thread. Just because you don't see something that isn't possible doesn't mean people far more versed in game mechanics won't.

Agonist

Stuff you need to fix:

Zapdos listed as "Timid OT: Kagura31|30|30|31|31|31NOTABLES: HP Ice" - not legal spread for the Timid
Negator's Naive Mewtwo - impossible IV spread
Event Suicune - wrong IVs listed for HP Electric
MattJ's Ho-Oh has the wrong IV spread
Negator's Latios - 29/2/29/29/31/31 isn't HP Fire
MattJ's Rayquaza isn't hex flawless
Hasty hexflawless Palkia isn't possible
MattJ's Giratina isn't hexflawless
Heatran with the OT Kunnu doesn't have HP Grass if those are its IVs

Stuff you need to fix:

Zapdos listed as "Timid OT: Kagura31|30|30|31|31|31NOTABLES: HP Ice" - not legal spread for the Timid
Negator's Naive Mewtwo - impossible IV spread
Event Suicune - wrong IVs listed for HP Electric
MattJ's Ho-Oh has the wrong IV spread
Negator's Latios - 29/2/29/29/31/31 isn't HP Fire
MattJ's Rayquaza isn't hex flawless
Hasty hexflawless Palkia isn't possible
MattJ's Giratina isn't hexflawless
Heatran with the OT Kunnu doesn't have HP Grass if those are its IVs
Will recheck and update IVs.

Wb entei..would you be interested in a female ha mankey in a nest ball? She's jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 with close combat, encore, focus punch, and night slash? Id love to get a female moon ball barboach.

Adamant Static 31|31|31|xx|31|31
Cross Chop, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Meditate
[Route 10 as Electabuzz]

Adamant Guts 31|31|31|xx|31|31
Stealth Rock, Curse, Dragon Dance, Outrage

[Mt. Silver as Pupitar]

Careful Lightning Rod 31|31|31|xx|31|31
Curse, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang
[Victory Road]

Adamant|Impish Flash Fire/Intimidate 31|31|31|xx|31|31
Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Morning Sun
[Route 7, Route 8, Route 37, Route 36, Route 37, Route 48 on HG Only]
CMT for this?

You certainly offer a lot of good thing, and capability to breed! Is there anything in my thread that you'd want? ^^

CMT for this?
I don't need anything that's bred unless its shiny /unbreedable or has important previous gen tutor moves. Do you have access to any of these? If not are you good with horde battle ev training,?

You certainly offer a lot of good thing, and capability to breed! Is there anything in my thread that you'd want? ^^
Thank you I have dedicated the last 3 weeks to catching and breeding some of these babies. My HG and SS are so tired lol.

Btw these interest me quite a bit. I will also provide mega stones/items with the pokemon that you need. I can clone also if you can't.

Dozer'sFlaaffy (♂) Lvl. 25
OT: DOZER
Nature: Modest
Ability: Static
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Heal Bell, Seismic Toss, Counter, Thunder wave
-No Redis-

Dusk252's Entei Lvl. 40
OT: Dusk
Nature: Mild
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/30/31/30/31/31 - HP Grass 70
Moves: Roar, Fire Spin, Stomp, Flamethrower
-No Redis-

JK47's
Suicune Lvl. 40
OT: タカナ
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31 - HP Ground 70
Moves: Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist
Notes: Japanese name.
-No Redis-

Brian's Zapdos Lvl. 50
OT: BRIAN
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/x/31/30/30/31 - HP Ground 70
Moves: AncientPower, Charge, Agility, Discharge
-No Redis-

I don't need anything that's bred unless its shiny /unbreedable or has important previous gen tutor moves. Do you have access to any of these? If not are you good with horde battle ev training,?
With previous gen not really, but i'm good at evs training yes. I think that i have some pokemon from colosseum, but i have to verify

Last edited:
With previous gen not really, but i'm good at evs training yes. I think that i have some pokemon from colosseum, but i have to verify
Dont worry about that. I have all the older games so i wouldn't need anything from there. But, I would be interested if you could do some ev training for me. I have a couple of boxes of things I have been too busy to train. PM me and we can work out a deal. ^^

i'm interested in
Jolly Technician 31|31|31|xx|31|31 in loveball female
Foul Play, Iron Tail, Hypnosis, Punishment
Jolly Arena Trap 31|31|31|xx|31|31 in levelball female
Beat Up, Final Gambit, Memento, Pursuit

please see list http://goo.gl/Q6R5IJ
i'll have to breed anything you want if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)