EV and Tabor's Exotic Zoo of Weird Breeds [Tabor's Section Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again, tabor62 !

I've been looking for a HA Mudkip, so I was wondering if I could get a HA spitback? All it needs is the HA; nothing else matters (clones are fine if it makes it easier). I can also add Sandstorm and Marine to my list of Vivillons, but can get an apricorn female or do another EM project like last time if you prefer.

Thanks!
I have no problem with that, though cloning would be a lot faster. I'm not 100% sure what I'd like at the moment, perhaps a Premier Ball Espurr with its HA Own Tempo and all 4 of its egg moves. (Geez, Gen VI Pokemon drew the short straw in egg moves)

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I have no problem with that, though cloning would be a lot faster. I'm not 100% sure what I'd like at the moment, perhaps a Premier Ball Espurr with its HA Own Tempo and all 4 of its egg moves. (Geez, Gen VI Pokemon drew the short straw in egg moves)
Hmm, what would it be a clone of in that case? One that is already in your shop?

I'm guessing you would want the Espurr to be female as well? Thanks!

Hmm, what would it be a clone of in that case? One that is already in your shop?

I'm guessing you would want the Espurr to be female as well? Thanks!
Yup, I got a few already bred. Granted, they're Impish with weird HPs, but I'm weird like that haha. However I can still do a spitback if you'd like that instead. Yes female please, any nature and random IVs are fine.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Yup, I got a few already bred. Granted, they're Impish with weird HPs, but I'm weird like that haha. However I can still do a spitback if you'd like that instead. Yes female please, any nature and random IVs are fine.
haha it makes them unique XD. Well, if I have a choice, this one would be amazing :)
#258 Mudkip ♀
Impish | Damp
31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 - HP
Barrier | Counter | Mirror Coat | Wide Guard

Does that seem fair for the female Espurr you described?

haha it makes them unique XD. Well, if I have a choice, this one would be amazing :)
#258 Mudkip ♀
Impish | Damp
31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 - HP
Barrier | Counter | Mirror Coat | Wide Guard

Does that seem fair for the female Espurr you described?
I got no problem with that :) I look forward to hearing from you :)

Hello!

EV♥, CMT for this:

Draby ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 27765
Timid | Sheer Force
31/18/31/31/31/31
Fire Fang - Hydro Pump - Dragon Dance - Dragon Pulse​

tabor62, CMT for this:

#304 Aron ♀
Adamant | Sturdy
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Curse | Head Smash | Stealth Rock | Superpower​

Hello!

EV♥, CMT for this:

Draby ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 27765
Timid | Sheer Force
31/18/31/31/31/31
Fire Fang - Hydro Pump - Dragon Dance - Dragon Pulse​
For this is a female of one of these okay?
[Dream Ball]#13 Weedle
Jolly | Run Away | 31/x/31/31/31/31​

Thanks for the trade!

tabor62, since you're most likely getting Dark Ray's Dive Ball Anorith, would you like to trade a spitback HA female for the HP Ground Mr. Mime you wanted?

Hey EV, I've updated since last I asked (Be sure to check the whole thread, I had to trim down the OP), please CMT for these two? :

Eevee
♀ Lv. 1
OT: Pedro | ID: 18296 | TSV: 2272
Bold | Anticipation
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Growl - Tackle - Tail Whip - Wish
Hatched by hahapedrox on reddit - Proof Here

Totodile

OT: Michael | ID: 19243 | TSV: 3364
Jolly | Torrent
31 | 31 | 31 | 27 | 31 | 31
Ice Punch - Aqua Jet - Crunch - Dragon Dance
Hatched by ShadowHy3gon on reddit - Proof Here

Last edited:
CMT For
#679 Honedge ♀
Brave | No Guard
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 - HP

Destiny Bond | Metal Sound | Shadow Sneak | Wide Guard

I believe this was also the one that was shiny

I have a female dive ball cubchoo with its HA as well as Play Rough as an egg move

CMT For
#679 Honedge ♀
Brave | No Guard
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 - HP

Destiny Bond | Metal Sound | Shadow Sneak | Wide Guard

I believe this was also the one that was shiny

I have a female dive ball cubchoo with its HA as well as Play Rough as an egg move
I'm sorry, I don't have a shiny Honedge so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Oh well I saw it in your shiny section. Do you still have this specific pokemon not shiny?
Ah sorry, the way our posts are laid out must have been confusing. The shiny section is only that one post. I'll add in something to my first post to set it apart. But yes I do have that Honedge as a normal mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)