Explore the Unown. I'll take your Scatterbug eggs & legends (Now offering 2 Pokemon for 1 egg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, sure. I'm getting ready now. Do you know the other 2 Pokémon? (If one's Floette, what flower?) If not, don't worry, I'll find someone to delete.
I could be rdy but...you didn't tell me which bronzor you want :P
And I not even remember which one I have into safari :/

It has come to my attention that some people may not be happy about the fact that I use Powersave to recatch Xerneas & Celebi over & over again, so now started using the PS'd tag on them as well.

I also added a couple of Yveltal that I forgot to list before.

CMT for Modest Diancie, Impish Yvetal, Rash Yvetal (in order of interested) Updated my thread with more KB Legends
Would you be willing to breed some Pokémon on your list, but with extra egg moves?
CMT for Modest Diancie, Impish Yvetal, Rash Yvetal (in order of interested) Updated my thread with more KB Legends
Would you be willing to breed a 6IV Calm Togekiss & a 6IV Naive Zoroark with some extra egg moves? I'd want Togekiss to have Nasty Plot, Mirror Move, and 2 of {Morning Sun, Stored Power & Psycho Shift}?

I'd like Zoroark to have Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Copycat, and either Counter or Memento. If I know you'll do it, I'll clone you my 6IV male Smeargle to help you breed for Zoroark's egg moves (it can't help you with Togekiss though).

If you can breed these 2, I'll give you all 3 Pokémon you want. What do you say?

Would you be willing to breed some Pokémon on your list, but with extra egg moves?
Would you be willing to breed a 6IV Calm Togekiss & a 6IV Naive Zoroark with some extra egg moves? I'd want Togekiss to have Nasty Plot, Mirror Move, and 2 of {Morning Sun, Stored Power & Psycho Shift}?

I'd like Zoroark to have Sucker Punch, Extrasensory, Copycat, and either Counter or Memento. If I know you'll do it, I'll clone you my 6IV male Smeargle to help you breed for Zoroark's egg moves (it can't help you with Togekiss though).

If you can breed these 2, I'll give you all 3 Pokémon you want. What do you say?
6IV? Hm. I'll be down for it. However you do know it might take awhile, if you dont mind. As 6IV's are kinda rare. I would appreciate the Smeargle to help me with the egg moves. So I guess you can send the Smeargle and I'll start breeding both of em'? :]

Hi CMT for this :

Yveltal 31 / 1 / 31 / 31 / 28 - 29 / 31 Bold

( if you don't see anything, I have a Calm Diancie with good IVs and a Relaxed Shiny Jirachi with very good IVs, need to update my thread )

Hi CMT for this :

( if you don't see anything, I have a Calm Diancie with good IVs and a Relaxed Shiny Jirachi with very good IVs, need to update my thread )
That Pichu is tempting, but I don't like it having a nickname I can't change. Can the nickname please be removed?

Oh NVM, it doesn't have Lightning Rod. I'll look again.

Hi CMT for this :

Do any of these Pokemon have egg moves via Heart Scales?
-Alakazam
-Slurpuff
-Venusaur
-Pinsir
-Medicham

Do any of these Pokemon have egg moves via Heart Scales?
-Alakazam
-Slurpuff
-Venusaur
-Pinsir
-Medicham
Alakazam: Guard Split
Slurpuff: Belly Drum, After You, Copycat, Yawn
Venusaur: Giga Drain
Pinsir: Quick Attack, Close Combat
Medicham: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch

The ones in bold are the re-learnable egg moves via Heart Scales. If you want something, don't worry if I don't answer before a few days, I'm going on vacation for this week-end, will be back on Monday.

Alakazam: Guard Split
Slurpuff: Belly Drum, After You, Copycat, Yawn
Venusaur: Giga Drain
Pinsir: Quick Attack, Close Combat
Medicham: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
The ones in bold are the re-learnable egg moves via Heart Scales. If you want something, don't worry if I don't answer before a few days, I'm going on vacation for this week-end, will be back on Monday.
Hmm, I'm interested in both Alakazam & Slurpuff. Is there anything extra you'd like?

CMT for these:

Xerneas:
-31 / ?? / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Bold | OT: Ricky; ID no 14493
-31 / 26 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 28 Timid; has Fire Power | OT: SapphirE ID no. 51132
Yveltal:
-31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Rash | OT: Arthur; ID no. 05997
-31 / 31 / 31 / ?? / 31 / 31 Impish | OT: Death; ID no 62294

Also, you say you have multiple versions of these, are any of them not PowerSaved?

Xerneas:
PS'd 31 / ?? / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Modest | (I have multiple, including one I caught myself)

If so, CMT.

CMT for these:

Xerneas:
-31 / ?? / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Bold | OT: Ricky; ID no 14493
-31 / 26 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 28 Timid; has Fire Power | OT: SapphirE ID no. 51132
Yveltal:
-31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Rash | OT: Arthur; ID no. 05997
-31 / 31 / 31 / ?? / 31 / 31 Impish | OT: Death; ID no 62294

Also, you say you have multiple versions of these, are any of them not PowerSaved?

Xerneas:
PS'd 31 / ?? / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 Modest | (I have multiple, including one I caught myself)

If so, CMT.
Well, I can clone them, so I guess you could say I have multiple versions. But what I really mean is, that I used Powersave to catch Xerneas more than once, so anny Xerneas I catch will have the same OT & ID no.

And I only see 1 Pokemon on your thread I want: your Fancy Vivillon.

Well, I can clone them, so I guess you could say I have multiple versions. But what I really mean is, that I used Powersave to catch Xerneas more than once, so anny Xerneas I catch will have the same OT & ID no.

And I only see 1 Pokemon on your thread I want: your Fancy Vivillon.
Alright, I also saw this on your wants list:

6IV Naive/Hasty Pichu or Pikachu w/ Volt Tackle, Encore, Fake Out and either ThunderPunch or Wish

I have .com's Pichu that meet those requirements, would you be interested in that?

Alright, I also saw this on your wants list:

6IV Naive/Hasty Pichu or Pikachu w/ Volt Tackle, Encore, Fake Out and either ThunderPunch or Wish
I have .com's Pichu that meet those requirements, would you be interested in that?
YES! PLEASE! =D So, which 2 am I trading you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)