Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok so I promised a few people I'd extend so they could get actions in because apparently people can't wake up by noon, so I'm extending to 5 PM CST today.

HOWEVER, if there is majority in the lynch at any point at or after the original deadline (1 PM CST), then I will call majority and you may no longer vote or change votes, and can only send in actions for the remainder of the Cycle.

Last edited:
Fucking hell.

Do not mess with day deadlines (1 PM in the original post btw). How many times do I have to tell you this?

You said the extension last time was 1-time only.

Lynch Memoric

Lets hope that 16/25 people voting is somehow a majority.

UncleSam

Leading this village
You're right, the original deadline was at 1 PM. Edited accordingly.

As I said previously, if there is majority in the lynch then I'll call it then.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Cycle 9

Finally a contested lynch! However before the lynch even finalizes, two very swift killers appear.

The first uses Extremespeed on Former Hope, and obliterates him with extreme prejudice.
UncleSam said:
Dear Former Hope,
You are Lopunny.

You can use Switcheroo each Cycle. This will swap your held item(s) with your target’s.

You are holding a Flame Orb. This will burn whoever holds it after holding it at the conclusion of any Cycle.

You are allied with The Rest. You win if The Rest eliminate all others.
In the distance you hear a faint voice say 'uhhhh...lag?'

Immediately afterwards, something whizzes by and huggles Bullet Punches Ditto. What a monster :(
UncleSam said:
Dear Drawesome532,
You are Plusle.

Plusle always acts as a cheerleader for its partners. Whenever a teammate puts out a good effort in battle, this Pokémon shorts out its body to create the crackling noises of sparks to show its joy.

You are incredibly weak, and so cannot use any attacks each Cycle. However, as you are twins with it, you know that Minun is Yeti. If one of you were to die, the other might become enraged.

You are allied with The Rest. You win if The Rest eliminate all others.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your twin has been killed! As such, you’ve become enraged; you may now use Volt Tackle each Cycle. This will kill your target; however, due to the recoil, you may only use this move twice, ever.
Finally, you all surround Memoric, who you blame for the deaths of these two gentle souls.
UncleSam said:
Dear Memoric,
You are Xerneas.

When the horns on its head shine in seven different colors, it is said to be sharing everlasting life.

You can use Aromatherapy each Cycle. Choose two other players, and you will heal any status effects on those two players as well as on yourself.

If you obtain a Power Herb, you will automatically consume it and cast Geomancy, empowering you greatly.

You are holding a White Herb. This negates the negative effects of used moves.

You are allied with the Ubers Tier. You win if the Ubers Tier eliminates all others.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have obtained a Power Herb, thus allowing you to use Geomancy, consume the Power Herb, and become much more powerful than before. You may now use Moonblast each Cycle. This will kill whoever you target with it, so long as you can provide his or her role name and win condition. Due to your Speed increase, you will evade the first killed aimed at you, and can use both Aromatherapy and Moonblast each Cycle. Additionally, due to your Special Attack increase, your vote is now worth two in the daily lynch.
#memoricdidnothingwrong

It is now Cycle 9. Cycle 9 ends at 5 PM CST Friday, June 10th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)