First RMT thread: Sandstorming(for B/W online play)

Team at a glance
[pimg]248[/pimg][pimg]450[/pimg][pimg]477[/pimg][pimg]503[/pimg][pimg]376[/pimg][pimg]385[/pimg]

[pimg]248[/pimg]
Sandstream @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252hp/176spa/80spe
Nature: Quite
Crunch
Ice Beam
Stealth Rocks
Fire Blast

T-tar is the lead of the team, sets up the sandstorm and stealth rock. Bit bulky with a little in speed, but still slow enough that he always sets up sandstorm. Decided to go with SPA over Atk because I had enough physical attackers that I wanted to used for this team.

[pimg]450[/pimg]
Sand Veil @ Choice Band
EVs: 4hp/252atk/252spe
Nature: Adamant
Outrage
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw

Garchomp is a powerful sweeper and with a band on him, he typically hits hard and doesn't take no for an answer. Abusing the sandstorm helps him stay down and stay alive with moves that are low accuracy. He answers Dragonite since SR will break multiscale, he can come in and unless D-nite has set up and outspeeds, can check him.

[pimg]477[/pimg]
Poison Heal @ Toxic orb
EVs: 252atk/4def/252spe
Nature: Impish
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Substitute
Acrobatics

Gliscor I played around with for a bit and settled on the sub/sd version. EQ helps out with ice types that threaten him and acrobatics for fighting. He helps threaten fighting pokemon.

[pimg]503[/pimg]
Levitate @ Shell Bell
EVs: 112 hp/252spa/144spe
Nature: Modest
Thunder Bolt
Hydro Pump
Will-o-wisp
Pain split/shadow ball

Rotom-w's bulk lets me make sure he stays alive, using w-o-w also helps cut down on a lot of physical threats for the team. Thunder bolt helps out with the water threats for the team. I'm undecided on the last move right now, but I like SB for psychic threats.

[pimg]376[/pimg]
Clear Body @ Air Balloon
EVs: 25hp/252atk/204spe
Nature Jolly
Agility
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Zen Headbutt

Agility Metagross to come out and start outspeeding majority of the other team. One agility typically gets him in a position where he doesn't get outsped by anything. He helps ignores ground moves until he's hit which is one of the bigger threats. Fire pokemon give him trouble, so he has EQ for them.

[pimg]385[/pimg]
Serene Grace @ Leftovers
EVs: 4hp/252spa/252spe
Nature: Hasty(was given by a friend, no simulator, so did what I could)
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Iron Head
Calm Mind

Calm mind Jirachi, after one to two, she holds her own against almost anyone. Iron head to help flinch as needed, T-bolt again to deal with the water types/flying types that grief this team. Psychic to answer fighting types like Conkledurr.

This team is on my white version, I don't simulate, follow the item clauses and all the other rules. So far this team has held it's own and won quite a few matches, but any help would be amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)