Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

Don't talk like you're one of them! You're not... even if you'd like to be. To them you're just a freak, like me. They need you right now, but when they don't they'll cast you out, like a leper. See, their morals, their "code"... it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you - when the chips are down, these, ah, "civilized people"? They'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.
Damn that's rough

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I was hesitant to do this, but at Gale's urging and given that Refa is dead...

Dear Acklow, you are the Freemasons.

“Work and live to serve others, to leave the world a little better than when you found it and garner for yourself as much peace of mind as you can. This is happiness."

You are a high-ranking member in the fraternal organization known as the Freemasons. You adhere to a beautiful system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – View USER. You will use the Eye of Providence to gaze upon USER and see his full role PM.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.
I'm the inspector, and I've been leading this village from the shadows for a bit now. I'm coming out because unfortunately no one with the important sheets are really clean, but we're working on that. As such, I'm going to be sending out night actions tonight. Please follow them. Celever and Serious Bananas shouldn't have a problem with this.

Awfully quite night guys, if this is my last night... Then I would like to thank you guys for patiently listening to be ramble throughout the game... Lol

Although some of my gut feelings were right, I am extremely disappointed in myself to have not trusted in DLE.

Yay update time!
One body this time, that of Millky95.
Millky95 was:
Dear Millky95, you are Sherlock Holmes.

“I’m not a psychopath, I’m merely a high-functioning sociopath.”

You are a legendary detective, capable of drawing results out of nothing. However, your vast intelligence has left you with basically no social skills, and you end up insulting people unknowingly. That hasn’t stopped you however, and you’ve gone on to solve many a case.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Investigate USER. You will investigate USER’s background and in turn see their Win Condition.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends in 48 hours, or on February 25th at 8pm.

Please do not post until all results are sent out!

Last edited:
Okay guys, time for some suspicions to be thrown around.

Vote: Haunted. Shadow

I'd trust him over SB. Wait lmao, how did I fuck that up. I meant the other way around, I talked with SB some and have a minor townread on him.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/flavorful-mafia-day-4.3529124/page-11#post-6047682

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/flavorful-mafia-day-4.3529124/page-14#post-6061260

Refa clearly tried to protect Rssp1, he also did try to protect SB. Again, I know this could be put into budding and whatever other tactics. But SB is too suspicious right now and considering Risk vs Rewards, the town can afford to lose a suspicious Hooker, now that the our beloved Sherlock Holmes is no more. Besides I have a suspicion, is he actually a hooker? It has never been proved before.

Lynch Serious Bananas

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, it's not like there are even a lot of results to go around in this game.

Today we are lynching Serious Bananas.

1. He knew that Millky95 was checking him, and then Millky died. Everyone else who knew at this point is either checked or almost absolutely trustworthy.
2. He has never proven his role, not once. Yes, he didn't last night either, but there were many previous days where he either targeted people who were getting killed or just plain idled.
3. It always perplexed me exactly why rssp1 would claim with something so fucking stupid. It's dumb either way, but given that he was a hooker it's just mind blowing in how unnecessary it was. If a teammate was already claiming hooker, then it is still stupid, but at least somewhat understandable.
3 1/2. It's circumstantial but Wheatley is good? Don't forget, this is the same mafia who tried the same thing with Irene Adler.

I will not add to the evidence the actions of Refa. He may have been buddying, or he may have wanted us to think he was buddying, but that's a WIFOM argument.

The lynch against SB is not as definite as the ones against Refa, Paperblade, or Haunted.Shadow. But that's how games of mafia go sometimes, we really only got rssp1 because he was a total noob. I'm weighing the odds here. If I'm wrong, we are 4/1 with an inspector alive. We'd lose a hooker, but one who is not good for much anyway. Mafia power roles seem to be gone, as no one has reported being silenced or persuaded. Frankly given our absurd power with information (tracker, watcher, two inspects), defense (self bg and bpv), vote control (soldiers of gondor AND a triple mayor with no persuader to counter), AND our 1/2 vig, it would not even remotely surprise me if we just had no hooker. We certainly haven't benefited from one thus far, and we wouldn't tonight (if I could have one fishy player hooked, it would be SB, no one comes close). So I give this lynch a high chance of success with only a low impact failure chance.

Last edited:
I like how I'm still on the living players list.
Of course. You're immortal. Did fail to mention that?

(Lolno leme fix dat)

Nah, lets keep it for the lols, ofc you were raised by bulletproof infinite safeguarded reviver who can have unlimited unblockable kills and has access to every role PM in the game.

EDIT: I just realised I described a host lol

Please, tell me what role I would be targeting Sam with Night 1 as mafia. Millky dying is unfortunate, but at the same time the mafia has to have inspected SOMETHING good by now. And I haven't proven my role because I've been told to target passive roles all game long - and I even asked if you wanted me to prove my role by targeting a cleared guy with a terrible action and you said no so I don't see how this is my fault.

Please, tell me what role I would be targeting Sam with Night 1 as mafia. Millky dying is unfortunate, but at the same time the mafia has to have inspected SOMETHING good by now. And I haven't proven my role because I've been told to target passive roles all game long - and I even asked if you wanted me to prove my role by targeting a cleared guy with a terrible action and you said no so I don't see how this is my fault.
Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!
Proof my dead friend, the town demands proof. Give one solid proof and we wouldn't want you to go.

Sun SeriousBananas i can hook PERSON or something if you want to prove my role
Sun SeriousBananas everyone else has actions that actually matter though
Sun vonFiedler while that is true
Sun vonFiedler you do remember that milky was cleaning you though
Sun vonFiedler so it doesn't matter
Sun SeriousBananas oh
Sun vonFiedler we should hook someone who might actually stop a kill
Sun SeriousBananas i didn't actually know this
Sun vonFiedler oh
Sun SeriousBananas yeah that's fair
Sun vonFiedler I thought you did
Sun vonFiedler fuck
I tried to get myself cleaned fully before I even knew the inspect was coming too, so it's not even like I tried to argue it to get myself out being inspected. Lynching someone who you all decided was most likely town yesterday just because of bad night action luck is silly.

I tried to get myself cleaned fully before I even knew the inspect was coming too, so it's not even like I tried to argue it to get myself out being inspected. Lynching someone who you all decided was most likely town yesterday just because of bad night action luck is silly.
Please SB! If you wanted to prove your role, you should have done it on a suspected Scum when you had the chance. There were number of times when you could have used your powers on a suspected scum like Rssp1, Paperblade and even Refa.

For one, there is not a single hint of you being a pure townie. However there are several hints of you being scum. You should have cleared your name on N1, as you were already suspected by the town on D1. Its D5 now and don't tell me you didn't get a chance to prove it.

If you are scum and are trying to defend without reason, then please stop embarrassing yourself and accept the Lynch. If you are townie then look through all your logs, all your results to give us a solid proof.

We only need ONE solid proof from you, that is all that we are asking.

*If you keep on arguing pointlessly after this post, then you are definite scum and I would ignore you till you get lynched.

Please SB! If you wanted to prove your role, you should have done it on a suspected Scum when you had the chance. There were number of times when you could have used your powers on a suspected scum like Rssp1, Paperblade and even Refa.

For one, there is not a singles hint of you being a pure townie. However there are several hints of you being scum. You should have cleared your name on N1, as you were already suspected by the town on D1. Its D5 now and don't tell me you didn't get a chance to prove it.

If you are scum and are trying to defend without reason, then please stop embarrassing yourself and accept the Lynch. If you are townie then look through all your logs, all your results to give us a solid proof.

We only need ONE solid proof from you, that is all that we are asking.

*If you keep on arguing pointlessly after this post, then you are definite scum and I would ignore you till you get lynched.
I DID target Paperblade on the night he was vigged, but he wasn't on the kill. But either way I don't know how I was supposed to target suspected scum other than on DLE's orders I didn't have information until last night. What was I supposed to do?

I didn't need to clear my name on N1 because it was 99% likely I was town. Like I said, me targeting DLE N0 as mafia would be dumb considering that HS was doing it already and no other commonly mafia-aligned role has any business targeted a claimed guy with no night action anyway. DLE and Sam both trusted me before their deaths, Spiffy(?) thought that I was probably DLE's backup after he died before anyone stepped up and the only reason Von stepped up was because he was paranoid, rather than thinking I might not be trustworthy.

I keep GIVING YOU REASONS why this case is wrong and you're just ignoring them.

Also:

Refa clearly tried to protect Rssp1, he also did try to protect SB. Again, I know this could be put into budding and whatever other tactics. But SB is too suspicious right now and considering Risk vs Rewards, the town can afford to lose a suspicious Hooker, now that the our beloved Sherlock Holmes is no more. Besides I have a suspicion, is he actually a hooker? It has never been proved before.

Lynch Serious Bananas
HS was mafia very obvious mafia considering he claimed kidnapper so Refa probably thought that deciding to try and lynch me instead would be suspicious or something if I flipped and HS would still be dead anyway.

Dear Serious Bananas, you are Wheatley.

“I AM NOT A MORON!!!”

You’re an intelligence dampening sphere designed to fill GLaDOS’s head with an infinite amount of stupid ideas, so she doesn’t become too smart and kill everyone at Aperture Laboratories. If you’ve played any of Portal or Portal 2, you know that she did anyway.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Fill USER’s head with stupid ideas. You will endlessly tell horrible ideas to USER, and in turn prevent them from completing their night action.

==========================
Now lets go for some research

Wheatley is one of GLaDOS' Personality Cores, voiced by Stephen Merchant and introduced in Portal 2, where he has become autonomous from GLaDOS. He appears to help rescue Chell from the failing cryogenic storage facility, but inadvertently reactivates GLaDOS. Eventually, Wheatley guides Chell to initiate a core transfer, allowing him to take over GLaDOS' capabilities, turning him corrupt with power and sending Chell and the GLaDOS potato-battery module deep into the bowels of Aperture Science.

GLaDOS reveals that Wheatley was designed by Aperture's scientists as "the dumbest moron that ever lived", designed to hamper her decision-making processes. Wheatley's incompetence threatens to destroy Aperture, and Chell and GLaDOS are forced to work together to stop him.

Now a doctored version

Dear Serious Bananas, you are Wheatley.

“I AM NOT A MORON!!!”

You’re an intelligence dampening sphere designed to fill GLaDOS’s head with an infinite amount of stupid ideas, so she doesn’t become too smart and kill everyone at Aperture Laboratories. If you’ve played any of Portal or Portal 2, you know that she did anyway.

Each night, you may reply to this host conversation with Night X – Fill USER’s head with stupid ideas. You will endlessly tell horrible ideas to USER, and make their night action show false results every time they are targeted.

You are allied with Evil. You win if Evil eliminates Good.

============================

Aka, not a solid proof my dead friend!

The mafia have safeclaims, as show by HS' flip. There's also at least one over very likely town player who has a character who isn't exactly *good*.

Regardless, I did ask sunny about this a few cycles ago and he said that I wasn't evil because I was good in the first half of the game before doing a flip around with GLaDOS. Then he went on to talk about how he should've made Wheatley and GLaDOS a wolf pair or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)