Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fluke, I deposited an adamant level 1 Shellder asking for Chansey with the message Fluke, my trainer name is Biel.

Fluke when are you free this weekend? Looking forward to our trade and battle =) my FC is 412451182093 IGN Sora
I can do it in a few hours :)

Fluke , if you're gonna keep up this giveaway stuff, could you move it to the giveaway sub.
Sure thing. I thought it'd be okay since Most (and some other users) are doing practically the same with their Ditto.

I'll move it when I have time soon. Hope that's okay.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sure thing. I thought it'd be okay since Most (and some other users) are doing practically the same with their Ditto.

Most specifically requests people post on his profile rather than in his thread, the occasional one slips through, but the majority go there. This is kind'a the opposite and flooding the main forum.
All the same, thank you for giving stuff away :).

Edit: If it's just the "Free Stuff" post, I can just move that to a new thread for you?

Last edited:
I can do it in a few hours :)

Awesome, I will be available then. Let me know when to get online!

All I can offer that may interest you is:
-Timid Latios, with Defog and HP Fire, in Moon Ball, from Johto, IVs:31/x/31/30/31/30.
-Timid Shiny Kyurem, in Pokeball, from Unova, IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31.
Kyurem is ready to battle too.

Deposited Gligar for Ferrothorn
Sent! Enjoy.

I'm online now, good to trade?
I can trade in about 10 minutes. What exactly are we trading again?

Awesome, I will be available then. Let me know when to get online!
What are we trading again? And what tier are we going to battle in? Need to arrange a team :)

All I can offer that may interest you is:
-Timid Latios, with Defog and HP Fire, in Moon Ball, from Johto, IVs:31/x/31/30/31/30.
-Timid Shiny Kyurem, in Pokeball, from Unova, IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31.
Kyurem is ready to battle too.
If I could get redis rights on the Latios, then we got a deal.

Sent! Enjoy.

I can trade in about 10 minutes. What exactly are we trading again?

What are we trading again? And what tier are we going to battle in? Need to arrange a team :)

If I could get redis rights on the Latios, then we got a deal.
HA Amaura and Tyrunt spitbacks, I usually battle OU or mixed OU (my team is mixed OU, one OU mon). So either of those works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)