Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your shiny snivy for my shiny clefable :)
Darn it.. I thought I had cloned it but I haven't - and I can't clone at the moment. Guess we will have to do it another time :l

HA Amaura and Tyrunt spitbacks, I usually battle OU or mixed OU (my team is mixed OU, one OU mon). So either of those works for me!
Got your HA Tyrunt ready. Your Amaura isn't ready yet. And let's do mixed OU? I never do that!

Do you care if an event come from an injected wondercard?If not, I can actually trade you a TRU Timid Arceus with Defog, competitive of course.
For this one I don't mind if the Wondercard is injected. Will I get redis rights?

Darn it.. I thought I had cloned it but I haven't - and I can't clone at the moment. Guess we will have to do it another time :l

Got your HA Tyrunt ready. Your Amaura isn't ready yet. And let's do mixed OU? I never do that!

For this one I don't mind if the Wondercard is injected. Will I get redis rights?
Awesome, sorry for the wait, I took a nap.

EDIT: I'm online now

Last edited:
Hi Fluke :) Are you still helping out with free BR pokemon? If yes, I'd like to request a Bisharp please :D

I've deposited a lv.25 Magnemite (genderless) in case you have it in stock :)

I would love a Sheer Force Totodile. Shiny or not, doesn't matter to me. I can give you a Contrary Servine, or a Hasty Pikachu. Sorry, I don't have much else, but I need a Totodile for competitive use.

Awesome, sorry for the wait, I took a nap.

EDIT: I'm online now
Shoot, I went off when you got back on. Let me know when you're back again.

Yes, it's ok for me.;)
I'll PM you the code now.
Did you ready my PM? When can you trade?

Both the Magikarp and the Magneton for Thundurus sounds great.
My FC is 5172 - 1990 -2794
Alright, let me know when you can trade.

Hi Fluke :) Are you still helping out with free BR pokemon? If yes, I'd like to request a Bisharp please :D

I've deposited a lv.25 Magnemite (genderless) in case you have it in stock :)
I can't find it, I think it got sniped. Can you redeposit something else?

I would love a Sheer Force Totodile. Shiny or not, doesn't matter to me. I can give you a Contrary Servine, or a Hasty Pikachu. Sorry, I don't have much else, but I need a Totodile for competitive use.
If you take a look at the "Free Stuff" section, you'll see that I'm offering a BR HA Feraligatr for free. Let me know if you're interested.

Shoot, I went off when you got back on. Let me know when you're back again.

Did you ready my PM? When can you trade?

Alright, let me know when you can trade.

I can't find it, I think it got sniped. Can you redeposit something else?

If you take a look at the "Free Stuff" section, you'll see that I'm offering a BR HA Feraligatr for free. Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks. I will go post a Lvl 18 Japanese Porygon asking for Totodile with the message "Fluke".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)