Fusion Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
So as of right now I've run some checks and these are the only incomplete parts of the code as of now as I have no idea how to code the abilities of:

Moltie:
Calamity (Clear Body + Pressure) [Prevents the increase the PP cost of the user]

I know Stitch98 suggested that I make it immune to Spite and Pressure, but I'm not sure what the description means tbh - it either seems like a typo or it only means it negates "increase PP costs" - but I'm not sure if it was meant to be "never gets PP deducted, ever". If it's the former it's easy, if it's the latter I have no idea how.

Maladuck:
Atmospheric Perversion (All weather-based effects, including abilities and passive stat increases, are reversed.)

Cloud Nine / Air Lock have a simple "SuppressWeather=True" code just like Mold Breaker. There is currently no easy way to code this without looking through each weather related ability and coding it one at a time, which is too tedious imo. I'd rather wait for a script. Tagging Pikachuun to see if he can help with this.

Archedactyl:
Defeatist as a field effect, unsure how to do that.

Zorcanine:
Mental Fear (Intimidate + Illusion) - Always appear as full health to the opponent.

Snaquaza other than this everything else in the code I sent you should be fine.

So as of right now I've run some checks and these are the only incomplete parts of the code as of now as I have no idea how to code the abilities of:

Moltie:
Calamity (Clear Body + Pressure) [Prevents the increase the PP cost of the user]

I know Stitch98 suggested that I make it immune to Spite and Pressure, but I'm not sure what the description means tbh - it either seems like a typo or it only means it negates "increase PP costs" - but I'm not sure if it was meant to be "never gets PP deducted, ever". If it's the former it's easy, if it's the latter I have no idea how.
It says "the PP cost cannot increase" regarding to the normal cost of 1 PP of every time you make a move. The only way to alter the PP cost is either by Pressure or Spite, so just make it immune to those effects and you are done.

As for Archedactyl, no coding experience on my part but is there a way to add a second ability to things like some moves add a type? Though that might interact oddly with Harem...

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No Idea how to code, but mental fear just seems like making two HP bars, One that would work normally, while making another one overlapping it that is just an image of a full HP bar.

SpartanMalice

^ That is not as easy as it sounds.

I could try archedactyl but all I need to know is how to make defeatist a field effect.

Maladuck:
Atmospheric Perversion (All weather-based effects, including abilities and passive stat increases, are reversed.)
For Atmospheric Perversion, it should have a better description. I guess Sun and Rain are somewhat opposites of each other due to Water/Fire damage changes and Solar Beam but what is the opposite of Sand? Does it decrease SpDef for Rock types? Does it damage only Rock, Ground and Steel? Does Sand Force deal less damage? Do Flying types take more damage in Strong Winds or just regular SE damage?
In my opinion, this is too complicated and should be left out, maybe changed to something else.

^ That is not as easy as it sounds.

I could try archedactyl but all I need to know is how to make defeatist a field effect.
Have you tried to use the Substitute script? I don't know how, but it seems a similar effect, because, when you use Sub, the HP bar that is working and from which HP are detracted isn't shown, but a static HP bar is shown instead. Is it a good idea?

For Atmospheric Perversion, it should have a better description. I guess Sun and Rain are somewhat opposites of each other due to Water/Fire damage changes and Solar Beam but what is the opposite of Sand? Does it decrease SpDef for Rock types? Does it damage only Rock, Ground and Steel? Does Sand Force deal less damage? Do Flying types take more damage in Strong Winds or just regular SE damage?
In my opinion, this is too complicated and should be left out, maybe changed to something else.
Actually I don't know how to code, but I can try to help with some ideas :)
Casting: Monsoon could work exactly as Forecast, transforming Casting into 3 different forms in base of the weather (so: Poison/Fire in Sun, Poison/Water in Rain and Poison/Ice in Hail) and making those 3 forms have Levitate for their ability
Code:
"monsoon": {
        desc: "If this Pokemon is a Casting, its type changes to the current weather condition's type, except Sandstorm.",
        shortDesc: "Casting's secondary type changes to the current weather condition's type, except Sandstorm.",
        onUpdate: function (pokemon) {
            if (pokemon.baseTemplate.species !== 'Casting' || pokemon.transformed) return;
            var forme = null;
            switch (this.effectiveWeather()) {
            case 'sunnyday':
            case 'desolateland':
                if (pokemon.template.speciesid !== 'castingsunny') forme = 'Casting-Sunny';
                break;
            case 'raindance':
            case 'primordialsea':
                if (pokemon.template.speciesid !== 'castingrainy') forme = 'Casting-Rainy';
                break;
            case 'hail':
                if (pokemon.template.speciesid !== 'castingsnowy') forme = 'Casting-Snowy';
                break;
            default:
                if (pokemon.template.speciesid !== 'casting') forme = 'Casting';
                break;
            }
            if (pokemon.isActive && forme) {
                pokemon.formeChange(forme);
                this.add('-formechange', pokemon, forme, '[msg]');
            }
        },
        id: "monsoon",
        name: "Monsoon",
        rating: 3,
        num: ??
And
Code:
"monsoonaltered": {
        desc: "If this Pokemon is a Casting, its type changes to the current weather condition's type, except Sandstorm.",
        shortDesc: "Casting's secondary type changes to the current weather condition's type, except Sandstorm.",
        onUpdate: function (pokemon) {
            if (pokemon.baseTemplate.species !== 'Casting' || pokemon.transformed) return;
            var forme = null;
            switch (this.effectiveWeather()) {
            case 'sunnyday':
            case 'desolateland':
                if (pokemon.template.speciesid !== 'castingsunny') forme = 'Casting-Sunny';
                break;
            case 'raindance':
            case 'primordialsea':
                if (pokemon.template.speciesid !== 'castingrainy') forme = 'Casting-Rainy';
                break;
            case 'hail':
                if (pokemon.template.speciesid !== 'castingsnowy') forme = 'Casting-Snowy';
                break;
            default:
                if (pokemon.template.speciesid !== 'casting') forme = 'Casting';
                break;
            }
            if (pokemon.isActive && forme) {
                pokemon.formeChange(forme);
                this.add('-formechange', pokemon, forme, '[msg]');
            }
        },
onImmunity: function (type) {
            if (type === 'Ground') return false;
        },
        id: "monsoonaltered",
        name: "Monsoon-Altered",
        rating: 3,
        num: ??
EDIT: I'm not done with this;
Harem: Automatic Gastro Acid (edit:) and Embargo;
Moltie: Immunity to Pressure and Spite;
Maladuck: this seems very difficult. First, you need to list all the effects in each weather condition, so:
- Under Rain:
  • Fire-type moves and Solar Beam have their power boosted by 50%
  • Water-type moves have their power decreased by 50%
  • The accuracy of Thunder and Hurricane is decreased by 50%
  • Moonlight, Morning Sun and Synthesis restore 75% max HP
  • Every Pokemon with the ability Dry Skin loses 1/8 max HP each turn
  • Swift Swim halves the Pokemon's Speed
  • Every Pokemon with the ability Rain Dish loses 1/16 total HP each turn
  • Hydration, Forecast and Monsoon don't work
  • (If activated with Primordial Sea, Fire-type moves can hit)

- Under Harsh Sunlight:
  • Water-type moves have their power increased by 50%
  • Fire-type moves have their power decreased by 50%
  • Solar Beam needs 3 turns to charge.
  • The accuracy of Thunder and Hurricane is increased by 50%
  • Moonlight, Morning Sun and Synthesis restore 33% max HP
  • Clorophyll halves the Pokemon's Speed
  • The SpA of the Pokemons with the ability Solar Power is decreased by 50% and they recover 1/8 max HP each turn
  • Every Pokemon with the ability Dry Skin recovers 1/8 max HP each turn
  • Leaf Guard, Forecast, Monsoon and Flower Gift don't work.
  • (If activated with Desolate Land, Water-type moves can hit)

- Under Sandstorm:
  • The SpD of Rock-type Pokemon is decreased by 50%
  • Every Pokemon that isn't Steel-, Rock- or Ground-type or hasn't Sand Veil, Sand Force or Sand Rush recovers 1/16 max HP each turn
  • The accuracy of Thunder and Hurricane is increased by 50%
  • Solar Beam has its power boosted by 50%
  • Sand Veil decreases the Pokemon's evasiveness by 20%
  • Sand Force decreases the power of Ground-, Steel- and Rock-type moves by 30%
  • Sand Rush halves the Pokemon's Speed

- Under Hail:
  • Every Pokemon that isn't ice-type or hasn't Snow Cloak or Ice Body recovers 1/16 max HP each turn
  • Snow Cloak decreases the Pokemon's evasiveness by 20%
  • Every Pokemon with the ability Ice Body loses 1/16 total HP each turn
  • Solar Beam has its power boosted by 50%
  • The accuracy of Blizzard is decreased by 50%
Hoping that this help

(I will continue later editing this post)

Idk how to fix this
These should be all the effects of Atmospheric Perversion in each weather condition.

You're misunderstanding it a bit. It doesn't have anything to do with what weathers are opposites.

Edit: Oh, it looks like Stitch was ready with a list of their own. A few amendments are in order:
* I would have Forecast and its derivatives still function normally to avoid even more coding headache.
* No one should be regaining HP in sand or hail unless they have some ability that would normally make them lose it. It's up to the people coding whether the immunity to certain weathers gets flipped (ground, steel, rock types now take damage while everyone else is immune) or not.
* I think the Primal Weathers should be allowed to supersede any other weather effects, at least to the extent of the things normal weather doesn't already do like preventing water-type attacks.
* I'm on the fence about Leaf Guard and Hydration. Originally I had planned for numerical effects to be all the ability messed with, but they keep cropping up in lists...

Last edited:
Sorry for the holdup! I've been super busy this past week (this is my last semester of grad school and things are really bogging down).

Submissions are open!

Cap of six, rules are in post #2, blah, blah, blah, you know the drill.

DNA Donors: Porygon-Z + Genesect
Offspring name: Poryzect
New Type: Normal / Bug
Base Stats: 78 / 120 / 82 / 140 / 85 / 101 (+20 Atk, +13 SpA, +7 Spe)
New ability and desc: Adaptable Code - STAB moves always hit the opponent's lower defensive stat.
Notable Moves: Techno Blast, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Extreme Speed, Nasty Plot, Bug Buzz
Role Identification: Poryzect is a Pokemon with strong sweeping stats and an outstanding ability allowing it to effectively get around anything but very bulky mixed walls. It's 140 SpA and 120 Atk are both outstanding attacking stats- the latter mostly used for STAB Extreme Speed- and allow this thing to sweep much of the meta.

Last edited:

canno

formerly The Reptile
+

DNA Donors:
Genesect + Ursaring
Offspring name: Genering
New Type: Steel / Normal
Base Stats: 85 / 135 / 85 / 110 / 85 / 89 (+5 HP, +10 Attack, +13 SpA, +12 Spe)
New ability and desc: Determination (Download + Guts): Increases Attack and Special Attack to 1.33× with a major status ailment. Ignores burn's attack drop.
Notable Moves: ExtremeSpeed, Shift Gear, Swords Dance, Iron Head, Facade, Blaze Kick, Close Combat, Crunch, Seed Bomb, U-Turn, Techno Blast, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse
Role Identification: With its insane 135 Attack and usable 110 Special Attack combined with both its movepool and ability, Genering shows itself to be an insane wallbreaker. However, unlike most wallbreakers Genering has a decent match-up with offense thanks to its usable speed and, most importantly, powerful STAB ExtremeSpeed. Your puny Lando-T and TankChomps are no match for this things Ice Beams, and any Skarmory and Ferrothorn that think they are safe need to reconsider a Fire Blast to the face. Alternatively, it doesn't have to use any of its special moves as it gets insane coverage on the physical side as well. If that's not enough for you, this thing can also set-up. Shift Gear is probably the best, as it boosts Genering's modest speed into radical ranges while also boosting that monsterous attack. However, if you want a more wall-breaky and espeeing monster Swords Dance is the move for you. TL:DR Genering makes Freddy look like Pooh.

+

Parents: Torkoal and Hippowdon
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Torkodon
New Typing: Fire / Ground
New Base Stats: 99 / 108 / 139 / 86 / 81 / 43
New Ability: Solid Fog - Upon entering a battle, resets the stat levels of all active Pokémon to 0. For five turns, Pokemon cannot benefit from any effect that would increase their stats.
Notable Moves: Rapid Spin, Curse, Lava Plume, Body Slam, Heat Wave, Toxic, Solar Beam, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb, Will-O-Wisp, Explosion, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Gyro Ball, Eruption, Super Power, Yawn, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Crunch, Double-Edge, Roar/Whirlwind, Substitute, Slack Off, Iron Head. Shell Smash, Iron Defense, and Amnesia would be options if not for its ability.
Role Description: Haze and Mist in pseudo-weather form, Solid Fog allows Torkodon to threaten every set-up set in the meta just by being on the bench. That, combined with its bulk and access to both rocks and rapid spin make it a flexible lead or tank for a team.

SpartanMalice

Reserving Manaphy / Audino.

DNA Donors: Manaphy / Audino
Offspring Name: Madino
New Typing: Water / Normal
New Base Stats: 101 / 80 / 100 / 100 / 100 / 81 (+7 Def, +7 SpD, +20 SpA, +6 Spe)
New Ability: Lazarus Pit - Performs the effect of a Full Restore on switch in during rain.
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Scald, Hydro Pump, Surf, Hyper Voice, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Heal Bell, Ice Beam, Knock Off, Psychic, Light Screen, Reflect, Shadow ball, Signal Beam, U-turn, Waterfall, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Drain Punch, Calm Mind, Pain Split, Thunder, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Wish
Role Description: Initially designed to perform a Full Restore every time it switches in, I linked it to rain for the sake of balance as well as the ever growing prominence of Rain. It can perform several roles provided you can take the opposing weather out - need something to break walls with Tail Glow but are worried about status? No issue. Switch back in and regain all your health and lose your status conditions. Just make sure rain is up. Need a revenge killer for late game with perfect health and status? Got it. All this on top of the cherry pie that rain boosts its main STAB already.

DNA Donors: Manaphy / Audino
Offspring Name: Madino - Mega
New Typing: Water / Fairy
New Base Stats: 101 / 80 / 140 / 120 / 140 / 81 (+7 Def, +7 SpD, +20 SpA, +6 Spe)
Ability: Healer ._.
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Scald, Hydro Pump, Surf, Hyper Voice, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Heal Bell, Ice Beam, Knock Off, Psychic, Light Screen, Reflect, Shadow ball, Signal Beam, U-turn, Waterfall, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Drain Punch, Calm Mind, Pain Split, Thunder, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Wish
Role Description: The mega's only use is for typing and slightly buffed up defenses. As such it should mostly be used as a last ditch attempt or if you're feeling lucky and want to use fairy stab instead (but water stab is all you need most of the time anyway).

Last edited:
009.gif
491.gif

DNA Donors: Blastoise and Darkrai
Offspring name: Darktoise
New type: Water/Dark
New base stats: 80/86/95/120/101/121 ( +6HP, +10SpA, +4SpD, +20Spe)
New ability and desc: Torrent + Bad Dreams = Wet Dreams: This Pokemon's Water-type moves have a 30% chance of putting the opponent to sleep.
Notable moves: Water Spout, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Hydro Pump, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Scald, Rapid Spin, Ice Beam
Role Identification: Equipped with choice specs and choice scarf, it can unleash powerful and fast Water Spouts, making it a powerful wallbreaker and revenge killer, respectively. It can also sweep with Nasty Plot, stallbreak with Taunt, and remove hazards with Rapid Spin. Its ability gives it a chance to outlast its checks by putting them to sleep.

009-mega.gif
491.gif

DNA Donors: Blastoise and Darkrai
Offspring name: Darktoise
New type: Water/Dark
New base stats: 80/106/115/170/111/121
New ability and desc: Mega Launcher
Notable moves: Water Spout, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Dark Void, Hydro Pump, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Scald, Rapid Spin, Ice Beam, Aura Sphere, Water Pulse
Role Identification: First off, Water Spout coming off a 170 Special Attack. With 121 Speed, it can use it more reliably than many other Pokemon. It also has Hydro Pump and 120BP Dark Pulse as reliable and powerful STABs. With Nasty Plot, its damage output can go even further. It also has Taunt, Dark Void, and Rapid Spin as support moves, and Sludge Bomb and Launcher-boosted Aura Sphere as useful coverage moves.

Reactions: EV

OM

It's a starstruck world
And

DNA Donors: Meloetta And Medicham
Offspring name: Medietta-Aria
New type: Normal/Psychic
New base stats: 90/79/86/104/112/95
New ability and desc: Serene Grace + Pure Power = Pure Force: Attack stat is 1.66x, however moves with secondary effects have the effects neutralized.
Notable moves: Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Recover, Rock Slide, Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Close Combat, High Jump Kick, Poison Jab
Role Identification: A Massively Powerful physical attacker with a heavily nerfed pure power and a heavily buffed sheer force. With the ability included, Medietta-Aria reaches a fearsome attack stat of 468, Allowing it to demolish most of the physical walls of OU, probably even some in ubers. Eh, I don't Know.
Oh and by the way, a 468 attack stat is equivalent to a 164 base attack stat near fully invested.

So...What Happens when it goes Pirouette?
And

DNA Donors: Meloetta And Medicham
Offspring name: Medietta-Pirouette
New type: Normal/Fighting
New base stats: 90/104/86/79/95/112
New ability and desc: Serene Grace + Pure Power = Pure Force: Attack stat is 1.66x, however moves with secondary effects have the effects neutralized.
Notable moves: Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Recover, Rock Slide, Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Close Combat, High Jump Kick, Poison Jab
Role Identification: Oh. Look at that Attack stat that's Higher than Mega Medicham and can hold a Life Orb/Choice Band. Now this will Destroy EVERYTHING, but ghost types I believe. Unfortunately, It's got 3MSS Because Relic Song. Fully invested, including ability, Medietta has a 559 Attack, which is a 205 attack stat fully invested.

These Count as One submission as it's an in-battle transformation.

Last edited:
Parents: Camerupt + Zebstrika
Offspring Name: Strikarupt
New typing: Fire/Electric
New base stats: 83/110/77/103/79/88 (540 BST)
New Ability + description: Solid Rock + Lightning Rod = Lightning Rock (Solid Rock + Lightning Rod effects)
Notable moves: Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Rock Polish, Will-O-Wisp, Signal Beam, Stealth Rock, Volt Switch, Flame Charge (why does Camerupt not get Flare Blitz? like this post if you cri evry tiem), Wild Charge, Bounce, Spark
Role identification: Well, this seems pretty bad, as it has fairly average stats. However, its Mega is usable with a Rock Polish set. Speaking of which....

Parents: Camerupt + Zebstrika
Offspring Name: MEGA Strikarupt
New typing: Fire/Electric
New base stats: 83/130/107/143/109/68 (640 BST)
New Ability + description: Sheer Force
Notable moves: Everything listed above
Role identification: This is more like it. It's slower than ever, but like I said before, it gets Rock Polish. Sheer Force Fire Blast is a very powerful STAB move, roasting everything that does not resist it for massive damage. Thunderbolt acts as a nice secondary STAB move, hitting those Water-types for super-effective damage.

Bringing back both Toadstar and Furdash, as I feel they should be given another change. Plus introducing a new fusion; Wizmagi!

Parents:
Seismitoad / Omastar
Egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Toadstar
New type: Water/Ground
Base stats: 102/92/115/115/87/79 (BST 605)
Ability: Swift Swim
Notable moves: Hydro Pump, Earth Power, Brine, Scald, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hyper Voice, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Rain Dance, Refresh, Focus Blast, Rest, Sleep Talk, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam, Mud Shot, Mud Bomb, Muddy Water, Infestation, Grass Knot, Rock Polish, Shell Smash.
Role identification: While it's stats ain't that special, this pokemon boosts a very large movepool that makes it very versatile. While it's most use lies in laying down spikes, t-spikes and rocks, Toadstar gets a lot better in rain due to Swift Swim. While it does have a 4x weakness to grass, it sports enough moves to quickly cripple those thanks to Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb and Infestation.

Parents: Furfrou + Rapidash
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Furdash
New type: Normal/Fire
New base stats: 80/100/75/82/95/113 (BST 545)
New ability and desc: Fire Coat(Flash Fire + Fur Coat): This ability gives the pokemon immunity to fire attacks and halves physical attack damage. Water attacks do 4x damage instead of 2x.
Notable moves: Flare Blitz, Sucker Punch, Agility, Cotton Guard, Fire Blast, Megahorn, Will-O-Wisp, Return, Substitute, Wild Charge, Rest, Toxic, Protect, U-Turn, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Thunder Wave, Roar.
Role identification: While the pokemon it self doesn't really have tremendous stats, the fact it halves the damage taken from physical attacks is always useful. Water moves, however, ruins this pokemons day. Solid utility pokemon.

Parents: Weezing/Mismagius
Egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Wizmagi
New type: Ghost/Poison
Base stats: 75/90/105/110/102/97 (BST 579)
Ability: Levitate
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Clear Smog, Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Phantom Force, Destiny Bond, Explosion, Assurance, Will-O-Wisp, Fire Blast, Infestation, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Nasty Plot, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Thunder Wave, Foul Play, Pain Split, Heal Bell, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Stockpile, Hyper Voice.
Role identification: Wizmagi is an interesting pokemon, in that it houses a very flexible movepool. From being a setup sweeper to becoming a cleric, Wizmagi can do it. It's basically a more compact Gengar with better defences and capable of being more versatile in it's role, but losing speed and special attack.

OM

It's a starstruck world
Welp, I guess I'm Onto my Last fusion here if I can Count... Charalge, Tyranniking, ExcaKing, Garorus, Azumadell and this guy, alright i can
And

Think Of It As a Yellow Landorus with musical notes instead of it's white hat and a musical staff bar instead of that giant...ground thing?
DNA Donors: Chatot/Landorus
Offspring name: Chatotorus
New type: Normal/Flying
New base stats: 93 / 105 / 78 / 134 / 81 / 116 (+0 Def,+20 SpA, +10 SpD, +10 Spe )
New ability and desc: Keen Eye + Sand Force = Sandy Eyes, In Sand, Accuracy is upped by one third, immunity to sand damage.
Notable moves: Nasty Plot, Chatter, Earth Power, Sludge Wave, Substitute, Psychic, Boomburst, Superpower, Knock Off, Heat Wave
Role identification: Welcome To Hell, First Stop, Torture Room. Chatorus is Probably pretty broken due to it's High Special Attack and the fact that it can Abuse Chatter AND boomburst, The most powerful special move in the game. Oh, and Look at that it can abuse sandstorm also. wow. But Seriously with Earth Power, Chatter, Boomburst and Nasty Plot, You have an amazing sweeper/Wallbreaker that can abuse confusion hax like a boss with Chatter, as well as nuke everything with boomburst and get coverage in Earth Power. Also Nasty Plot. Nasty Plot Boomburst. Oh But Wait, You Get Walled By Blissey And Chansey, Right? WRONG. You have coverage in superpower to completely demolish Them.

Good Thing it has lowish defenses so that offense teams don't get demolished by it and espeed should kill it....

252+ Atk Guts Ursaring Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Landorus: 261-307 (79.8 - 93.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
It takes a Guts one hundred Thirty STAB Extreme Speed to 2HKO it....

But RIP gg Stall.
Resubmitting Chatotorus because It's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)