Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were only allowed to make fusions that were 1 Kanto + 1 Alola, but there's at least two fusions here that are just 2 Alolas fused together. Did I misread something?

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Will edit my subs here tomorrow. Just a question, tho, can we suggest Slate ideas?

Also since this is a fusion in the hall of fame I felt like sharing this
FB_IMG_1489968115992.jpg

A beast has been nuetrued.
DNA Donors: Necrozma + Araquanid
Offspring name: Necruanid
New type: Water/Psychic
New base stats: 96/88/110/100/110/60 (+14 HP, +0 Atk, +14 Def, +12 SpA, +0 SpD, +0 Spe) (BST: 564)
New ability and desc: Holy Water (Prism Armor + Water Bubble): Halves the power of super effective moves, doubles the power of super effective (if it's not STAB) and Water moves, and is immune to non-violate status and burn. This ability is not affected by Mold Breaker or clones.
Notable moves: Surf, Scald, Psyshock, Stone Edge, Liquidation, Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Flash Cannon, Mirror Coat, Calm Mind, Thunder Wave, Rock Blast, Moonlight, Morning Sun
Role Identification: While this is not as much as a beast it had been, it has some redeeming qualities. It's ability makes Scald hit like a truck, even with a subpar 100 Special Attack. It also makes it immune to Taunt and makes it virtually have no weaknesses, combined with it's decent 96/110/110 bulk, it can take a few hits. Immunity to burn is also nice. However, it does have glaring flaws. It's bad 60 base Speed makes it outspeed some walls, but is not able to break through certain threats, even with a Choice Scarf. It does have recovery, but they are only good in Sun (By the way, why are there 3 moves of the exact same thing, just with different names and types?) and also have low PP. Also, like said before, it doesn't have much power and is a suspect to Poison. However, when played right, it can be a force.

The Great Wall of Ultra Space
DNA Donors: Guzzlord + Toxapex
Offspring name: Guzzpex
New type: Poison/Dark
New base stats: 146/82/112/75/117/39 (+10 HP, +0 Atk, +10 Def, +0 SpA, +20 SpD, +0 Spe) (BST: 564)
New ability and desc: Lingering Beast (Beast Boost + Limber): When this Pokemon is paralyzed, it heals it and raises it's highest non-HP stat up one level.
Notable moves: Haze, Poison Jab, Crunch, Gastro Acid, Scald, Toxic Spikes, Toxic, Baneful Bunker, Recover, Dragon Tail, Hammer Arm, Earthquake
Role Identification: With excellent 146/112/117 bulk, Poison/Dark typing, and access to Haze and Recover, it can be regarded with this as a great wall. It's 82/75 Offensives also make it not really Taunt bait. It also has a decent ability, charging up it's defenses even further. It's Speed may be a problem, but it's a wall, so it doesn't matter.

EDIT: Edited Necruanid to be less OP.
Has to be 1 kanto and 1 alola mon. These both have 2 alola mons.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
I am not entirely sure if this has been a fusion before, as I feel like I've seen it before and looked back on the pages and couldn't see it, but please tell me if it already exists. Anyways..

Parents:
Aerodactyl + Decidueye
Shared egg group: Flying
Offspring name: Decidactyl
New type: Ghost/Flying
New base stats: 89/116/80/90/97/100
New ability and desc: Wooden Head - This Pokémon's recoil moves no longer have recoil and do 1.5 more damage at 1/3 max HP or less.
Notable moves: Head Smash, Brave Bird, Leaf Blade, Spirit Shackle, Roost, Sucker Punch, U-Turn, Shadow Claw, Crunch, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Iron Head, Rock Slide, Taunt, Stone Edge, Pursuit, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Defog, Baton Pass, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Stealth Rock.
Role identification: Decidatyl is anything you want it to be... almost. It has many options of clearing hazards, settingup hazards, attacking, and set up baton pass, plus probably more. it has access to a large attacking movepool, and Swords Dance + Roost if you want to set up sweep as well. It also has access to Defog, which leads it take away hazards from your side and won't it's ghost typing, it cannot be hit by rapid spin and it also has Stealth Rock. Decidactyl has a variety of uses, though my personal favorite is it's mega evolution. It's Ghost/Flying typing also gives it three immunities, which would make it a very good mon to try to switch into for whatever attack, especially Rapid Spins.

Parents: Aerodactyl + Decidueye
Offspring name: Mega Decidactyl
New base stats: 89/146/100/100/117/120
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves: Same as above.
Role identification: Mega Decidactyl is noticeably stronger and more defensive than just regular Decidactyl. Kt has not the highest speed but a very good speed stat and 146 Atk is very good to hit with. Now that it has Tough Claws, you might move away from sets that have Defog and Stealth Rock and lena more towards sets that have a lot more physical damage and probably use Swords Dance/Brave Bird/Spirit Shackle/filler. It's Mega evolution is not the only good use of Decidactyl, but it is a very good option to use for it.
From what I recall, neither Decidueye or Aerodactyl learn Head Smash, so remove it. Besides, it won't be even useful since it dosen't get STAB.

I am not entirely sure if this has been a fusion before, as I feel like I've seen it before and looked back on the pages and couldn't see it, but please tell me if it already exists. Anyways..

Parents:
Aerodactyl + Decidueye
Offspring name: Decidactyl
New base stats: 89/116/80/90/97/100
New ability and desc: Wooden Head - This Pokémon's recoil moves no longer have recoil and do 1.5 more damage at 1/3 max HP or less.
Notable moves: Head Smash, Brave Bird, Leaf Blade, Spirit Shackle, Roost, Sucker Punch, U-Turn, Shadow Claw, Crunch, Aqua Tail, Ice Fang, Iron Head, Rock Slide, Taunt, Stone Edge, Pursuit, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Defog, Baton Pass, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Stealth Rock.
Role identification: Decidatyl is anything you want it to be... almost. It has many options of clearing hazards, settingup hazards, attacking, and set up baton pass, plus probably more. it has access to a large attacking movepool, and Swords Dance + Roost if you want to set up sweep as well. It also has access to Defog, which leads it take away hazards from your side and won't it's ghost typing, it cannot be hit by rapid spin and it also has Stealth Rock. Decidactyl has a variety of uses, though my personal favorite is it's mega evolution. It's Ghost/Flying typing also gives it three immunities, which would make it a very good mon to try to switch into for whatever attack, especially Rapid Spins.

Parents: Aerodactyl + Decidueye
Offspring name: Mega Decidactyl
New base stats: 89/146/100/100/117/120
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves: Same as above.
Role identification: Mega Decidactyl is noticeably stronger and more defensive than just regular Decidactyl. Kt has not the highest speed but a very good speed stat and 146 Atk is very good to hit with. Now that it has Tough Claws, you might move away from sets that have Defog and Stealth Rock and lena more towards sets that have a lot more physical damage and probably use Swords Dance/Brave Bird/Spirit Shackle/filler. It's Mega evolution is not the only good use of Decidactyl, but it is a very good option to use for it.

This fusion literally won the last slate.

I'm back, and this time I know what I'm doing.

The most beefed-up Pokemon in gen 1 and the most beefed-up Pokemon in gen 7.
Parents: Machamp + Buzzwole
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Buzzchamp
New type: Bug / Fighting
New base stats: 99 / 135 / 110 -> 130 (+20) / 59 / 69 -> 89 (+20) / 67
New ability and desc: Beastly Guts (Beast Boost + Guts): Raises the user's highest stat by 1 stage as long as they have a status condition.
Notable moves: Bulk Up, Earthquake, Facade, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Leech Life, Lunge, Poison Jab, Roost (Buzzwole and Pheramosa get Roost wtf), Stone Edge, Superpower, Close Combat, Bullet Punch, Knock Off
Role identification: Buzzchamp makes for a good bulky attacker, and a great status absorber thanks to Beastly Guts. 99/130/89 bulk is pretty good, and trying to stop it with status will only worsen your matchup against it. It has a great physical movepool and the bulk to last a while, with reliable recovery to top it off. It is a bit slow and frail-ish on the special side, but Buzzchamp is great nonetheless.

Ultimate Jellinator Yay tentacles
Parents: Nihilego + Tentacruel
Offspring name: Nihicruel
New type: Water / Poison
New base stats: 95 / 62 / 56 -> 76 (+20) / 104 -> 124 (+20) / 126 / 102
New ability and desc: Clear Boost (Clear Body + Beast Boost): Whenever a move lowers Nihicruel's stats, it boosts its highest stat by one stage. The stat lowering does not take place.
Notable moves: Acid Spray, Clear Smog, Dazzling Gleam, Power Gem, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Toxic, Thunderbolt, Haze, Ice Beam, Scald
Role identification: Nihicruel is a fast, specially bulky attacker with decent defenses and a great defensive typing. Clear Boost allows Nihicruel to screw over Pokemon that rely on lowering stats (*cough* intimidate), and sweep in return. Shame its defense kinda sucks.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm back, and this time I know what I'm doing.

Ultimate Jellinator Yay tentacles
Parents: Nihilego + Tentacruel
Offspring name: Nihicruel
New type: Water / Poison
New base stats: 95 / 62 / 56 -> 76 (+20) / 104 -> 124 (+20) / 126 / 102
New ability and desc: Clear Boost (Clear Body + Beast Boost): Whenever a move lowers Nihicruel's stats, it boosts its highest stat by one stage. The stat lowering does not take place.
Notable moves: Acid Spray, Clear Smog, Dazzling Gleam, Power Gem, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Toxic, Thunderbolt, Haze, Ice Beam, Scald
Role identification: Nihicruel is a fast, specially bulky attacker with decent defenses and a great defensive typing. Clear Boost allows Nihicruel to screw over Pokemon that rely on lowering stats (*cough* intimidate), and sweep in return. Shame its defense kinda sucks.

More coming later.
I presume your trying to make hentai even more messed up than before?

Parents: Tauros/Mudsdale
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Mudros
New type: Normal/Ground
New base stats: 102/127/112/62/92/87
New ability and desc: Violent Nature (Anger Point + Stamine) - When a Pokémon with Violent Nature is hit by an attack, its Attack rises by one stage.
Notable moves: Body Slam, Earthquake, Trash, Wild Charge, Zen Headbutt, Super Power, Stone Edge, Smart Strike, Double-Edge, Rest, Close Combat, Low Sweep, Facade.
Role Identification: Pure attack pokemon, nothing really much to say.

Last edited:

Parents: Primeape/Mudsdale
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Mudape
New type: Fight/Ground
New base stats: 92/125/90/67/87/75
New ability and desc: Violent Nature (Anger Point + Stamine) - When a Pokémon with Violent Nature is hit by an attack, its Attack rises by one stage.
Notable moves: Cross Chop, Earthquake, Close Combat, Stomping Tantrum, Low Sweep, Super Power, Stone Edge, U-Turn, Acrobatics, Double-Edge, Body Slam, Bulk Up, Outrage, Poison Stab.
Role Identification: Pure attack pokemon, nothing really much to say.
this exact combination was already suggested this slate.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor

Is that a Jojo reference ?!
DNA Donors: Tapu Koko / Jynx
Offspring name: Tapu Jojo
New Type: Ice / Electric
Base Stats: 67 / 82 / 60 / 125 / 85 / 132 (+0 HP, +0 Atk, +0 Def, +20 SpA, +0 SpD, +20 Spe) (BST 551)
New ability and desc: Supercharge Surge (Forewarn + Electric Surge) – Summons Supercharge Terrain upon switchin (effects indetical to Electric Terrain) and reveals the most powerful move in the opponent’s moveset. As long as Supercharge Terrain is active, this move is considered Electric-type.
Notable Moves: Nature’s Madness, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Grass Knot, Dazzling Gleam, Blizzard, Psyshock, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Nasty Plot
Role Identification: A STAB Boltbeam Pokémon that hits hard and fast. Jynx brings some interesting moves to the table, such as Psyshock or Focus Blast to hit pink blobs fusions. 132 is pretty fast for a non-Mega fusion, allowing it to outspeed the 130 speed tier and potentially pivot out, although a Rock weakness means it won’t come in that often with hazards on the field. It also gets Nasty Plot for a Thundurus-like set, but with more power thanks to having Ice Beam. Supercharge Terrain is also a good things, since it now resists and possibly strips of its STAB the most powerful move of your opponent.

Your Majesty wants to fight !
Parents: Tsareena / Victreebel (Grass)
Offspring name: Victoria
New Type: Grass / Poison
Base Stats: 86 / 122 / 91 / 85 / 89 / 81 (BST 554)
New ability and desc: Solar Empress (Queenly Majesty + Chlorophyll) – Blocks any opposing priority move. In Sun, doubles Speed, and any Grass-type move has +1 priority.
Notable Moves: Trop Kick, High Jump Kick, Solar Beam, U-Turn, Play Rough, Synthesis, Leaf Blade, Poison Jab, Bullet Seed, Leech Life, Weather Ball, Knock Off, Swords Dance
Role Identification: Yet another Sun Pokémon, Your Majesty is literally going to kick some ass. Okayish Speed and good Attack outside of Sun allows it to hits decently hard with high-power moves in Leaf Blade and Poison Jab. HJK is useful to break past Steel-types that resist its STABs, and U-Turn lets it act as a pivot. In Sun however, this Pokémon turns into a fearsome beast. Double Speed means it outpaces the entire unboosted FE metagame, and +1 priority to Grass-type moves ensure that it won’t be taken down by frailer priority users. Weather Ball deserves an additional mention as it becomes a 100-BP Fire-type move in the sun, surprising physical walls and hitting them for good damage.

Note to self : bird + electric Christmas tree thingy = nuke. Got it.
DNA Donors: Pidgeot / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Pidgee
New Type: Flying / Electric
Base Stats: 89 / 84 / 73 / 135 / 70 / 105 (+6 HP, +0 Atk, +0 Def, +14 SpA, +0 SpD, +20 Spe) (BST 556)
New ability and desc: Beast Eye (Keen Eye + Beast Boost) – This Pokémon ignores evasion boosts and cannot have its accuracy lowered. If an opponent raises its evasion or attempts to lower this Pokémon’s accuracy, this Pokémon raises it highest non-HP stat by one stage.
Notable Moves: Roost, Tailwind, Mirror Move, U-Turn, Air Slash, Defog, Heat Wave, Tail Glow, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Volt Switch, U-Turn
Role Identification: It’s really hard not to Mega Evolve instantly, but it could be useful to prevent evasion spam. Snag a boost, Mega Evolve, and then… well, see for yourself.

New Type: Electric / Flying
Base Stats: 89 / 84 / 78 / 200 / 80 / 125 (+0 HP, +0 Atk, +5 Def, +65 SpA, +10 SpD, +20 Spe) (BST 656)
New ability and desc: No Guard
Notable Moves: All of the above + Zap Cannon + Hurricane + Hypnosis
Role Identification: No Guard. Hurricane. Zap Cannon. Tail Glow. 200 SpA. I’m just saying, you know. If that doesn’t convince you, a Speed stat of 125 is pretty neat, and Hypnosis can’t miss. Should you have a boost thanks to the base form, you become literally unstoppable from the get-go. You still lack bulk somehow, but how does that matter when you have that much raw power ?

It's coming from the swamps to be as cute as possible
Parents: Mimikyu / Muk-Alola (Amorphous)
Offspring name: Mimukyu
New Type: Fairy / Dark
Base Stats: 90 / 107 / 87 / 67 / 112 / 83 (BST 546)
New ability and desc: Venom Cloak (Disguise + Poison Touch) – This Pokémon can tank a hit without losing HP once, instead breaking its Disguise. The Pokémon breaking this Pokémon’s Disguise becomes badly poisoned.
Notable Moves: Wood Hammer, Shadow Sneak, Play Rough, Bulk Up, Leech Life, Will-o-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Curse, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Crunch, Memento, Taunt, Explosion, Rock Polish, Pursuit
Role Identification: Here you have a more defensive approach to Mimikyu. It can stallbreak pretty easily with all of its options, including its Ability, although it’ll only work once, Taunt, Explosion or Knock Off. If offense is more you kind of playstyle, then you’ll be happy to know that you have 3 boosting options, 2 of which patch up your meh Defense and the third one remeding to your meh Speed. Fairy/Dark is superb offensive coverage, and you have priority to boot. It will deter your opponent from attacking just be its mere presence.

Enter the new star of Fusion Evolution !
Parents: Primarina / Omastar (Water 1)
Offspring name: Primastar
New Type: Water / Fairy
Base Stats: 85 / 77 / 109 / 130 / 103 / 67 (BST 571)
New ability and desc: Make it Rain (Torrent + Swift Swim) – Doubles Speed in Rain and below 30% HP. Both effects are stackable.
Notable Moves: Sparkling Aria, Moonblast, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Psychic, Energy Ball, Shell Smash, Knock Off, Earth Power, Stealth Rock
Role Identification: To continue in the “powerful setup moves” series, here we have a Shell Smash user. Primarina brings somes moves to compensate Omastar’s shallow movepool, which in returns provides some added Defense and Special Attack to setup more easily and hit harder, respectively. With this typing and stats, setting up a Shell Smash shouldn’t be too hard, and then you can drench your opponents to death. While the Speed isn’t very impressive, it’s higher than its parents’, and it can go pretty high thanks to Primastar’s Ability, especially in Rain. In rain and below 30%, your speed multiplier is 4, and that’s without even using Shell Smash. Truly a Pokémon who’ll shine again and again.

Death comes from the air... and it's shrouded in flames.
DNA Donors: Nerozma / Moltres
Offspring name: Necroltres
New Type: Psychic / Fire
Base Stats: 113 / 103 / 100 / 126 / 95 / 91 (+20 HP, +0 Atk, +5 Def, +0 SpA, +8 SpD, +7 Spe) (BST 628)
New ability and desc: Diamond Armor (Prism Armor + Pressure) – Super-effective moves deal only ¾ of their normal damage. Negates any PP-depleting Ability.
Notable Moves: Charge Beam, Gravity, Psycho Cut, Stealth Rock, Autotomize, Calm Mind, Psyshock, Psychic, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Ancient Power, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Hurricane, Roost, Burn Up, Flame Charge, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp
Role Identification: Now here’s an interesting one. It was originally meant to be a bulky utility Pokémon, but its offensive stats are actually pretty good, and its movepool is surprisingly wide, containing coverage or boosting options. The selling point of this ‘mon is its versatility in conjunction with its general tankiness, which its Ability is part of. Diamond Armor also negates PP-depleting Abilities, which allows it to perform defensive roles much better.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
pidgeot.gif pheromosa.gif
The UB-Beauty and the Birb

Parents: Pheromosa|Pidgeot
Offspring name: Pheriot
New type: Fighting.png Flying.png
New base stats: 77/128/56/123/53/126 (+20 ATK| +20 Sp. Atk)
New ability and desc: Best Boost + Keen Eye = Beast's Eye: Trying to lower any of this Pokémon's stats will raise it's higher Stat instead. Highest stat is boosted upon knocking out a foe
Notable moves: HJK, Brave Bird, U-Turn, Poison Jab, Heat Wave
Role identification: Mixed sweeper with nice speed. But you probablly will only use it for the mega (Not sure if it's released or not):

pidgeot-mega.gif pheromosa.gif
New base stats: 77/128/61/188/63/146
New ability and desc: No Guard
Notable moves: Above+ Focus Blast and Hurricane
Role identification: It's, um, pretty self-explained. Spam Focus Blast and Hurricane.

venomoth.gif celesteela.gif
Kanto Moth + Rocket Bamboo Princess = Hoenn's Champion

Parents: Celesteela|Venomoth
Offspring name: Steven (Celesteela + Venomoth)
New type: Bug.png Steel.png
New base stats: 83/83/89/110/88/95 (+20 Speed, +12 Sp. Atk, +8 Def)
New ability and desc: Tinted Leens + Beast Boost = Observer: This pokémon has it's highest stat raised by one if it's attack is not very effective against foe (by two if foe resists 4x) or when it knocks out a foe. This mon's attacks that are not very effective against foe do double damage.
Notable moves: Quiver Dance, Flash Cannon, Bug Buzz, Roost, Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb
Role identification: Easy set-up sweeper. While none of the stats are anything great, it has a good typing and a good set-up move, as well as an ability that makes it hard for something to switch into it. Celesteela's weird movepool also helps here, as a way of hiting oposing Steel-Types and have some fine other coverages

jynx.gifnihilego.gif
And this is how Ursula was born

Parents: Jynx|Nihilego
Offspring name: Inky Minaj
New type: Poison.png Psychic.png
New base stats: 87/51/41/131/123/119 (+20 Speed, +10 sp atk, +10 sp def)
New ability and desc: Oblivious + Beast Boost = Oblivious Beast: Being Taunted or knocking out a foe raises this mon's highest stat by one stage. Taunt's effect is negated.
Notable moves: Stealth Rock, Sludge Bomb, Psyshock, Nasty Plot, Lovely Kiss, Taunt, Trick, Heal Bell, Toxic Spikes, some coverage Nihilego and Jynx get (Tbolt, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Dazzling Gleam, etc)
Role identification: Being untauntable is really great for a hazard setter. It is quite fast too, and can play some games with Trick, Taunt and have some utility in Heal Bell and Lovely Kiss. Besides that, it has a great Sp Def (And okay-ish HP), as well as Sp. Atk. Major dowside is Physical Def, but you can't win it all everytime I guess.

kabutops.giftapubulu.gif
Jokes for whoever speaks portuguese, yay

Parents: Kabutops|Tapu Bulu
Offspring name: Ta Puto (Pronunciation is simillar to Kabuto)
New type: Rock.png Grass.png
New base stats: 85/142/110/75/82/77 (+20 Hp|+20 Atk)
New ability and desc: Swift Swim + Grassy Terrain = Plain Race: Under rain or Grassy Terrain this mon's speed is doubled (It does stack). Sets up Grassy Terrain upon switching in
Notable moves: Stone Edge, Horn Leech, Wood Hammer, Bulk Up, Rain Dance, SD, Aqua Jet, Hone Claws, Knock Off
Role identification: ...seriously it's quite obvious. Thanks to the hability it's a very fast mon, and has a huge attack stat too. 85/110 is a nice defensive stat while 85/82 with an AV might work too. Most common sets will probably be Banded since Terrain already gives it speed.

magearna.gifarticuno.gif
More math! Ice bird + Pokéball Robot = Magic

Parents: Magearna|Articuno
Offspring name: Magic Artic Gear (Or MAG)
New type: Steel.png Flying.png
New base stats: 105/90/127/112/120/75 (+20 HP|+20 Def)
New ability and desc: Pressure + Soul-Heart = Broken Heart: Both effects combined
Notable moves: Ice Beam, Roost, Twave, Volt Switch, Flash Cannon, Screens, Defog, some coverage Magearna has
Role identification: Support mon with decent offensive presence. Can Pivot out at any time, hasFreeze-Dry for Water-Types, and good enough pool. Only thing it lacks is non-hurricane Flying Stab (Cause Air Slash sucks), but hey, that's what Fusion Moves is here for.

magikarp.gif cosmog.gif
Have the ultimate splasher as my oficial fusion

Parents: Magikarp|Cosmog
Offspring name: Magmog
New type: Water.png Psychic.png
New base stats: 51/19/43/22/45/58 (+20 HP|+20 Sp. Def)
New ability and desc: Unaware + Swift Swim = Fast Dummy: Ignore foe's speed and priority upon making a move (So basically always moves first, unless you're using a two-turn move. Then it atacks first on the first turn and has regular speed on the second)
Notable moves: Splash, obviously. Also, Tackle, Hydro Pump and Bounce are relevant too
Role identification: It can work as a (Pathetically weak) Divecat with Bounce, and if foe has a sash or something, then you can safely revenge kill it. Hydro Pump is it's only stab, but it's a good stab. It also has Z-Splash to boost it's attack, and will always attack first so there's that to use. For a Psychic Stab, Fusion Moves will probably get you covered.

I support HA FE too.

Last edited:
GRASS TYPE POWAH!

Parents: Parasect / Araquanid
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Araquasect
New type: Water / Grass
New base stats: 74/82/96/65/116/46
New ability and desc: Water Skin (Dry Skin + Water Bubble) - Gives immunity to Fire- and Water-type moves; if this Pokémon would be hit by a Fire-type move, 25% of its max HP is restored instead; the power of Water-type moves used by this Pokémon is doubled.
Notable moves: Spore, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Knock Off, Liquidation, Soak, Mirror Coat
Role Identification: Annoyer

DNA Donors: Venusaur / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Xurkisaur
New Type: Grass / Electric
Base Stats: 91 / 85 / 77 / 156 / 95 / 81 (+10 HP, +20 SpA, +10 SpD)
New ability and desc: Overboost (Overgrow + Beast Boost) - This Pokemon's Special Attack is raised by 1 every time it KOs an enemy or, if its HP are 1/3 or lower, every time it uses a Grass-type move.
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Volt Switch, Charge Beam, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Petal Dance, Sludge Bomb, Dazzling Gleam, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Grass Terrain, Electric Terrain, Calm Mind, Synthesis
Role Identification: With an interesting typing, very strong STABs and a 156 base Special Attack stat, this Fusion can function very well as a stallbreaker or a late-game sweeper. And it has Calm Mind+Synthesis.

DNA Donors: Mega Venusaur / Xurkitree
Offspring name: Mega Xurkisaur
New Type: Grass / Electric
Base Stats: 91 / 103 / 117 / 178 / 115 / 81
New ability and desc: Thick Fat
Notable Moves: Tail Glow, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Discharge, Volt Switch, Charge Beam, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Grass Knot, Petal Dance, Sludge Bomb, Dazzling Gleam, Sleep Powder, Thunder Wave, Leech Seed, Grass Terrain, Electric Terrain, Calm Mind, Synthesis
Role Identification: Get some boosts taking advantage of this Fusion's bulkiness and then mega evolve in this real Ultra Beast, with a fantastic combination of typing+ability that makes it weak only to Bug-type moves. A recovery can be helpful to recharge health with Grass Terrain or Synthesis or annoy the opponent with Leech Seed, while it also has some status-inflicting moves in Sleep Powder and Thunder Wave, that can help you to neutralise or outspeed the opponent and set up even more easily.

DNA Donors: Dhelmise / Machamp
Offspring name: Dhelchamp
New Type: Grass / Fighting
Base Stats: 100 / 147 / 90 / 75 / 100 / 47 (+20 HP, +17 Atk, +3 SpD)
New ability and desc: Ancient Mariner (No Guard + Steelworker) - Basically the two effects combined.
Notable Moves: Power Whip, Dynamic Punch, Bullet Punch, Heavy Slam, Anchor Shot, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Double Chop, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Close Combat, Earthquake, Encore, Rock Slide
Role Identification: Trick Room physical sweeper.

Last edited:

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
May I make a suggestion? Add the winning fusion moves in this hall of fame's corresponding fusions, if possible. It would be just more pratical then having to go to other thread to find them.

Also, if we may suggest slate ideas, I'm suggesting mons that are related in some way (Counterparts (Ex: Mandibuzz/Braviary), part of a group (Ex: Unova Monkeys), split evolutions (No ex needed) or diferent forms of the same mon (Ex: Therian and Alolan)

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
May I make a suggestion? Add the winning fusion moves in this hall of fame's corresponding fusions, if possible. It would be just more pratical then having to go to other thread to find them.

Also, if we may suggest slate ideas, I'm suggesting mons that are related in some way (Counterparts (Ex: Mandibuzz/Braviary), part of a group (Ex: Unova Monkeys), split evolutions (No ex needed) or diferent forms of the same mon (Ex: Therian and Alolan)
Nice ideas. Some of my ideas:
  • we must include an NFE/LC in the fusion? (Sorry Gligar, Scyther and Type: Null).
  • You may only use the hidden abilities (It's a shame we still can't do this yet)
  • All fusions must contain at least 1 Tapu
  • All fusions must include 1 Pokemon with a unique ability (Water Bubble, Disguise, Shields Down, etc)

Nice ideas. Some of my ideas:
  • we must include an NFE/LC in the fusion? (Sorry Gligar, Scyther and Type: Null).
  • You may only use the hidden abilities (It's a shame we still can't do this yet)
  • All fusions must contain at least 1 Tapu
  • All fusions must include 1 Pokemon with a unique ability (Water Bubble, Disguise, Shields Down, etc)
Fusion Evolution LC sounds fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)