Gallade ftw

I have no "reg team", but this is the team that I use if I know I'm facing someone extremely good. It has served me very well.

--

Sceptile@Choice Specs
TIMID Nature
252 SPD, 252 SP ATK, 6 HP
-Leaf Storm
-Dragon Pulse
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power [Electric]

Yes this lead does work quite well. Leaf Storm w/ Choice Specs is an OHKO against anything that hovers around or is below the special defense of 210ish (and doesn't resist of course). HP Electric is made to take Gyara... because Leaf Storm simply won't after Intimidate.

--

Swellow@Burn Orb
JOLLY Nature
252 SPD, 252 ATK, 6 HP
-Protect
-Facade
-Brave Bird
-U-Turn

Man Gutswellow is sooo extremely good. That's really all I have to say.

--

Gallade@Lum Berry
ADAMANT Nature
252 ATK, 176 SPD, 88 HP
-Hypnosis
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Ice Punch

This one is a little invention of mine, and tons of people tend to compliment it in my videos. It's my main Blissey counter, which switches in on her Thunder Waves, and subs up while she runs like hell in the meantime. From there, I operate with Hypnosis and Focus Punch. This spread allows be to outspeed max speed Adamant Breloom, which you can also say that this would be a counter for.

--

Vaporeon@Leftovers
BOLD Nature
252 DEF, 188 HP, 68 SP DEF
-Surf
-Toxic
-Wish
-Protect

This works quite well. It ALWAYS wins a 1 on 1 with Swampert and other bulky waters. Wish is very useful as well, since Donphan and Machamp appreciate the recovery.

--

Machamp@Leftovers
ADAMANT Nature
252 HP, 252 ATK, 6 SP DEF
-Dynamicpunch
-Ice Punch
-Fire Punch
-Sleep Talk

WTF? SLEEP TALK WIF NO REST??/// Yes, it looks a bit funny, but it's made to counter Breloom (regardless of its nature. I'll never outspeed it anywho). That's why I chose Fire Punch as well, which handles Breloom and Forretress.

--

Donphan@Leftovers
IMPISH Nature
252 HP, 162 DEF, 96 ATK
-Stealth Rock
-Rapid Spin
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard

Tenchi helped me make this, and I say it hasn't failed me yet. 2hko on Garchomp w/ Ice Shard is almost definite. Earthquake is an OHKO on T-Tar, more then likely. Rapid Spinning is always good to have, and Stealth Rock too.

--

So, there it is. I have no wall that's entirely dedicated to taking special attacks (though Vaporeon takes them very nicely, it's no Blissey). Though I can scout things out usually and a lot of special sweepers are either slower then my sweepers or are scarfed and I can find a way to bring something else in.

Machamp I'm a bit skeptical about. Might be going one day for a Heracross. We'll see.

Leaf Storm is not affected by Gyarados, as Intimidate only effects physical attack.

It OHKOs Gyara IIRC, so go Hp Fire> Hp Electric.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)