Breeding trade shop NOW WITH DARUMAKA !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if its espurr i only have calm at the moment not impish or careful btw why those natures its base special attack is higher
Well it was for a double partner & I knew I'd be using Fake Out, and I was considering Sucker Punch. *checks its actual stats*

Oh wow, I didn't realize how low its Attack is. Screw Sucker Punch.

Ok, that would be great. I can't trade until tomorrow though, is that ok? I guess I'd take band and specs if that's cool. Are you sure two for one? I wouldn't mind giving you another mon for them.

Ok, that would be great. I can't trade until tomorrow though, is that ok? I guess I'd take band and specs if that's cool. Are you sure two for one? I wouldn't mind giving you another mon for them.
No it's good the norm is 2 48 items for a 5 Iv and it takes a lot longer to a hp pokemon then it does to get the items

Hey guys sorry for being away school kept me busy but now in holidays ive added amaura and if anyone has a trade with me can they pls message me

(this is in response to your comment on my thread)
What kind of ball is your female gale wing fletchling in? If it is something other than a standard pokeball, then I'd like that one for sure. :)
Are you offering BP items for pokemon, or just other items? If for pokemon, do you happen to have choice band/specs for trade?

(this is in response to your comment on my thread)
What kind of ball is your female gale wing fletchling in? If it is something other than a standard pokeball, then I'd like that one for sure. :)
Are you offering BP items for pokemon, or just other items? If for pokemon, do you happen to have choice band/specs for trade?
Fletchling will be in ultra balls and im trading bp items for pokemon not other items and yes i have those choice items for trade

Name:tentacool
Nature:calm or bold
Iv spread:31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability:clear body or liquid ooze
Egg moves:rapid spin

I will take this in exchange for the Igglybuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)