HAIL STALL TEAM

Abomasnow (SnowWarning)
Leftovers - Timid
-Grass Knot
-Blizzard
-Protect
-Leech Seed
6hp/252spatk/252spd
He somewhat of a special leech seeding staller. He usually doesn't stay in right away unless I have a feeling I know exactly what my opponent is doing. Alot of times ill have SR pokes set up first so ill Blizzard my way some dmg to them and then proceed.

Tentacruel (Liquid Ooze)
Leftovers - Calm
-HP Electric
-Surf
-Toxic Spikes
-Rapid Spin
206hp/36spd/96spatk/172spdef
Very excellent counter for a few different pokemon out there and he allows me to Rapid Spin those nasty Stealth Rocks which hurts a few of my pokemon. Stab surf does dmg to Infernape while HP electric is for those bulkys that no one likes to deal with. Toxic Spikes is set up for secondary damage so I can begin to stall.

Froslass (Snow cloak)
Choice Scarf - Modest
-Ice Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Destiny Bond
-Wake Up Slap
216atk/192spd/102spatk
This is basically a speedy heavy hitting mofo. I believe he 2hkos or 3hkos ttar and 3-5HKO on blissey with wakeup slap. Hes a nice poke to finish up from secondary dmg. When im done with him and i feel a threat is imminent just Dbond w/e it is down.

Skarmoy (Keen Eye)
Leftovers - Impish
-Spikes
-Brave Bird
-Roost
-Whirlwind
252hp/96atk/156def/6spd
Standard skarm with Brave Bird instead of drill peck. Hes a nice defensive wall that allows me to wall a list of many. Spikes is for some secondary dmg that can wear down my opponent.

Gliscor (Hyper Cutter)
Leftovers - Impish
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Roost
252hp/6atk/252def
He helps out Skarm with tbolts and other pokes with the fighting weakness. Excellent counter for the likes of Heracross and what not. Stone Edge to do dmg to dragons and eq for stab and roost to heal up.

Walrein (Ice Body)
Leftovers - Bold
-Surf
-Toxic
-Protect
-Substitute
252hp/252def/6spd
Nasty staller that works like a charm when everything is setup. Even if hail isn't going hes a force to be reckoned with. Toxic to take out the levitating threats that can't get hit with toxic spikes. Pretty standard none the less.

I also use a Hail/Spikes team. I notice Starmie works better than Tentacruel (Natural Cure helps), and can use Recover. Although it cannot TSpikes, it can outspeed infernape, and other threats.

Starmie: Timid
216 Speed, 116 Sp Attack, 176 Hp

Recover/Rapid Spin/Hydro Pump (for Power)/Thunderbolt (Gyarados/Other waters).

Has all the resistances necessary (Fire/Steel/Fighting), and isn't weak to Eq.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)