Help for a new server of Pokémon Showdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody! I'm Joe the Mongoose and i want to talk you about one experiment i tryed to do with my Pokémon Showdown server: a few days ago I tryed to introduce some new features in my Showdown server, as new Mega Evolutions and new Megastones created by me. So I downloaded the necessaries files to create a server of Pokémon Showdown from here (https://github.com/Z...okemon-Showdown), then i modifyed the files "aliases.js" (to introduce the new formes), "pokedex.js" (to modify the base stats, the abilities and other features) and "item.js" (to create the Megastones), I copyed the lines of an existing MegaEvo (I used "venusaurmega...") and i changed them with the characteristics that I want on the MegaEvos created by me (new base stats, new ability, new typing, etc.). When I finished to modify the files I put me server online with Node.js, only for a few minutes to text the new features, and I wasn't able to find any new Mega Evolution nor any new MegaStone! Could youb please tell my which mistakes have I done and which file(s) do I have to modify? Thanks ;)

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
They do exist, but they will not show up in the team builder because they are not in the client. You can, more likely than not, use Import/Export and type your mega-stone into the items slot manually (Metang @ Metangite for example). Then it should work normally.

They do exist, but they will not show up in the team builder because they are not in the client. You can, more likely than not, use Import/Export and type your mega-stone into the items slot manually (Metang @ Metangite for example). Then it should work normally.
It doesn't work. How can I put Images in the server?

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
It doesn't work. How can I put Images in the server?
That would require a custom client. Then you can modify/add images to the simulator, but only on your server. Plus, said server has to be registered. If it is, just ask someone who has more knowledge than me about how to link a custom client to the server and how to add said images.

Hello! I'm helping Joe the Mongoose to create some new fan made megaevolutions. In this moment we just want to know how to create new pokemons (and then abilities) and to modify existent ones in our own server. We tried to do that, but without success (here is the Dropbox with all our server's files:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/02ep449pg3ivcuw/AAD3bj7j1c9G_IW18Cri7sh2a - see at the lines "meganiummega..."/"typhlosionmega..."/"feraligatrmega..."). Could someone help us explaining how to do that, please? Thank you.

i have my server up my admin config sorted out ive waited 39 hours my servers been up 37 hours but how do i let people connect to my server i have waited the time asked but yet im still not getting any help with noing how to let people connect to my server please can somebody help me thancks

i have my server up my admin config sorted out ive waited 39 hours my servers been up 37 hours but how do i let people connect to my server i have waited the time asked but yet im still not getting any help with noing how to let people connect to my server please can somebody help me thancks
Why do you keep reviving old threads to post the same question you've already posted somewhere else? Regardless, to let other people use your server, you must know how to port forward. This process usually differs depending on your ISP.

Trickster im sorry about that yes i have done it all now i have it up and ports opened i can now connect to my server with and ip everything is now compleate thancks for your support okey

trickster The Imortal said when i get 5 people to the server go see him so i need to get 5 to my server 1st i have 2 people already i need 3 more then The Immortal will register it for me Trickster can you tell me how to use hex to modify my server erm also how do i change my background useing cc is it the same the config folder also do i have to use the app stylish to change background themes thancks you have been very helpful to me aswel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)