Help me out

I'll need EVs for everything except Mamoswine.

Mamoswine @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
Snow Cloak
-Stone Edge
-Ice Shard
-Earthquake
-Avalanche

I already have this EV trained, but I don't remember where they were put.

Octillery @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
Sniper
-Surf
-Flamethrower
-Energy Ball
-Ice Beam

Sp. Attacker. EVs to reflect that.

Toxicroak @ Choice Band
Impish Nature
Dry Skin
-Poison Jab
-Stone Edge
-Swords Dance
-Cross Chop

Physical attacker.

Magnezone @ ???
Modest Nature
Sturdy
-Thunderbolt
-HP Grass (Gonna be a pain to get)
-Thunder Wave
-Substitute

Absorb some hits, tack on the paralyze, maybe do some damage.

Mismagius @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
Levitate
-Will-o-wisp
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Calm Mind

Annoy them a bit, force some switches.

Lickilicky @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
Own Tempo
-Body Slam
-Facade
-Return
-Stomp

Hopefully Lickilicky will take a while to go down. In the meantime I'll be wailing away on them. Or that's the plan at least.

Everything is subject to change. I'm very new to this whole creating a team thing. I wasn't sure what to do about EVs, maybe you guys can help with that?

sorry, smogon doesn't like making teams for other people. make a team yourself ad then post it for correction. i'm sure people will be much more happy to make corrections for you that way. i love mamoswine though as many smogoners know XD. my set is:

mamoswine @ choice band
adamant nature 252 Atk 252 HP
-earthquake
-ice shard
-avalanche
-bite

you're probably wondering why bite > stone edge. go to the 'ask a simple question' thread on the main page of stark mountain, and go to page 2. it's all there.

Do not post blank items or leave movesets blank. It is not our job to come up with them for you.

Also it has to be all 6... if you can name 5 pokemon then you can name 1 more.

Also it helps if you post the strategy you will be using with each pokemon , as well as their role on the team.

discharge+thunderwave is redundant. either replace discharge with thunderbolt or twave with flash cannon/magnet rise/explosion just something that will help it's usefulness.

discharge+thunderwave is redundant. either replace discharge with thunderbolt or twave with flash cannon/magnet rise/explosion just something that will help it's usefulness.
Thank you for the advice. What do you think I should do in regards to the order of the team? I might want to start of with Toxicroak, but I'm really not sure.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
What is up with that Lickilicky? 4 Normal moves?

Also, you should totally read the analysis for all of your Pokemon. They'll give you the optimal movesets as well as EVs to go along with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)