help me to bulid a team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I dont have too much experience creating a team for doubles (Im new in metagame xD) and Im trying to build a team for Typhlosion, so I chose these pokemons:

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 180 SpA / 76 SpD
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Hypnosis
- Protect

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt

Typhlosion @ Scope Lens
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Fire Blast
- Protect
- Eruption

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Bullet Punch

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Wish
- Toxic
- Protect

Jumpluff @ Heat Rock
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 250 HP / 78 Def / 180 SpD
Careful Nature
- Sunny Day
- Rage Powder
- SolarBeam
- Giga Drain

I chose Jumpluff because it has good SpD and Spe, so it can use rage powder in order to protect lucari and let him use swords dance, it also can use sunny day to increase fireblast and eruption of typhlosion and to use solar beam withou waste a turn, if one of them is defeated then i chose Politoed with drizzle and vaporeon which has a great Def. Goodra Im not sure but it has good SpD to resist and SpA to use thuderbolt when the rain is summoned, but I want to improve that team so I hope you can help me :)

Stratos

Banned deucer.
hi, i locked your thread because it doesn't abide by our forum rules or the rules of the RMT forum. but if you'd like help with doubles, feel free to swing by our irc channel #doubles (it's linked in the Doubles Overview thread). Or if you'd rather, you can check analyses in the smogdex and the Doubles Viability Rankings thread to see what sets are good and try to build a team around those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)