Homophobic Auth in Roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was innocently roleplaying when suddenly, I was banned for being a homosexual. I am sure the only reason for this ban is my sexual orientation, which is well known to the mod in question, Kristofyr. Granted, I often pursue unconventional and high-concept RPs which the community does not fully understand and usually greets with hostility, much like how a caveman would react to a laser pointer. Enclosed is a screenshot of this gross violation of civil rights. I would like to say that this man does not need to be demodded or punished, he is sick, not evil, and needs sensitivity and reeducation in the subjects of gender identity and sexuality.

Attachments

Very disappointing, that sort of thing should not be tolerated among mods, I hope they take action against him.

I'd like to point out that the Clint/notclint alt series is notorious for trolling/spamming. Since you have removed the top of the screenshot, it's impossible to see what you were doing before. I can imagine that the '(BAN ME PLEASE)' bit was an act of frustration at you trolling the room' not accusing you of being a homosexual.

Also I see from the screenshot just posted above me that I'm absolutely right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)