Honedge

Delver

I got the runs like Jagger
I think wobbly hit it, the nerf to steel nd the buff to knock off, coupled with a bare-bones sweeper move pool and a only-detrimental-ability - what is the point of using it? Its certainly an interesting, cool, and unique mon, but that doesnt make it good. Where the meta is at, Making your win con a sweeper that needs 2 turns of set up to even compete with others, while certainly possible, is just.... inefficient. Lets be real tho, knock off buff made most ghosts unplayable. Even missy is having trouble now a days (that discussion is neither here nor there tho). I think the major issue is that sweeping on a ghost type that a) isnt hitting on the less frequently seen special side and b) isnt doing anything spectacular is just strictly inferior to others. Like, even as far as "sweepers that fold to knock off" go, Tirt and every other sturdy smasher handles it better. I mean - sure you're ptobably dead to the next priority move, but hey, you got your smassh off and unless you're terrible or backed into a corner, you should still be able to get some milage out of it. Honedge will either be too slow or too weak, like wobbs said.

tl;dr: Honedge + this meta = fodder for meditite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)