I reject your reality, and substitute my own.(please read it all before rating)

Gengar @ focus sash
Timid
levitate
EV: 252 spd 252 spatt 4hp
-hypnosis
-shadow ball
-focus blast
-destiny bond

Starter, when unlucky, destiny bond, but when this poke gets lucky, it can take out half a team. 95% percent of the time it works all of the time

Weavile @ life orb
Jolly
pressure
EV: 252 spd 252 att 4hp
-ice shard
-brick break
-night slash
-ice punch

Pretty standard, and life orb is a nice boost. I would have gone pursuit over ice punch, but this weavile happens to have perfect att and speed iv's, so im not going to bother to change it. Sometimes after i use ice punch they send their scarf chomp out and i ice shard it, lols.

Garchomp @ choice band
Jolly
sand veil
EV: 252 spd 252 att 4hp
-dragon claw
-EQ
-outrage
-fire fang

Beats up tanks, two dragon attacks for two different situations, as this set has great coverage anyways.

Bronzong @ leftovers
Sassy
levitate
EV: 252hp 252 att 4 def
-hypnosis
-EQ
-gyro ball
-explosion

I prefer explosion over stealth rock for my team. I rely more on resistances rather than walls, and bronzong is really my only one. A second hypnosis because the first one doesn't always hit, and sleeping opponents dramatically changes the game.

Porygon-Z @ choice scarf
Timid
adaptability
EV: 252 spatt 252 spd 4hp
-tri attack
-ice beam
-dark pulse
-hyper beam

I like timid over modest because it makes the difference when Z has to face other scarfed pokemon, and hyperbeam over thunderbolt as a last resort move. thunderbolt would give me coverage on steel types but, porygon isnt ever staying in to fight them anyways.

Starmie @ leftovers
Timid
Natural Cure
EV: 252 spd, 252 spatt 4hp
-thunderbolt
-thunderwave
-confuse ray
-rapid spin

I wasn't sure about the ev spread at all, but without any spatt ev's starmies spatt is very low. The stragedy here is switch in to counter, thunderwave on the opponents switch, and lay down a confuse ray. Now when the opponent is pyaralised and confused, it doesn't have a great chance of attacking back, either letting me switch, or allowing starmie a few extra turns to hit its opponent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The team above is my normal team, but recently I have made a few changes, and was wondering if the changes I have made are for the better.

Bronzong is now this

Bronzong @ leftovers
Sassy
levitate
EV: 252hp 100def 100spdef 56spatt
-hypnosis/confuse ray
-charge beam
-HP ice
-protect

This threw off my teams capacity to handle blissey, so I'm thinking about dropping Either gengar or porygon for toxicroak. Why toxicroak, because it happens to be my favorite pokemon. And if I do drop gengar, I would probably give proygon-z choice specs because that goes along better with its nature.

Toxicroak @ focus sash/life orb/expert belt
Jolly
Dry skin
EV: 252spd 252 att 4hp
-fake out
-cross chop
-sucker punch
-poison jab/stone edge

Drop Ice Punch for Swords Dance since you really should be doing something on the switch, and you cant afford to have ScarfChomp running around now that your giving your PZ Specs. Drop Thunder wave for Surf/Ice Beam, and drop Confuse Ray for Recover, ofcourse this stragtegy is for bulkier starmies, but recovering on a switch is better then paralyzing imo. Confuse Ray just sucks really. Definately put stealth rock over protect. and put gyro ball over Charge Beam since you are - speed nature anyways, and since Weaville runs over this team pretty bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)