I think there should be automated OU tournaments

Scheduled OU tournaments?

• Total voters
Wouldn't it be nice to have scheduled OU tournaments thrice a day? Like, 12:00(noon) for GTM-5,12;00 for GMT 0 and 12:00 at GMT +5 to cover different areas of the world :) i think this is a very good idea and it would make the server a lot better in general.You could also have a leaderboard that displays the person with the most tournament wins. I dont think that would be too hard to code :)

This should go to the suggestions thread but i feel like this is worthy of discussion :)

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
I think the Tournaments Room have a new addition to their room where they host Official Tournaments where they have a Leaderboard and winners get points etc but usually some rooms on the server will host OU Tournaments especially the OU Room, try to check there if you're looking for a tournament!

Wouldn't it be nice to have scheduled OU tournaments thrice a day? Like, 12:00(noon) for GTM-5,12;00 for GMT 0 and 12:00 at GMT +5 to cover different areas of the world :) i think this is a very good idea and it would make the server a lot better in general.You could also have a leaderboard that displays the person with the most tournament wins. I dont think that would be too hard to code :)

This should go to the suggestions thread but i feel like this is worthy of discussion :)
You should not have made a new thread for this, you can just post it in the suggestions thread and a lot more people would have seen it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)