It's a Trap! Finals (Won by Mr.378)

Tournaments Rules and Clauses:
  • GSC OU
  • The abilities Magnet Pull, Arena Trap, and Shadow Tag "exist" in this tournament.
  • All battles are best-of-one, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on either the PS! or Smogtours servers, under the GSC OU metagame.
  • The winners/losers of each battle are required to provide the host with a replay. They can do so by posting the replay in the thread or PMing me with the replay. Only one player from each battle is required to do so.
  • Standard GSC OU banlist and clauses are in affect.
  • All general tournament rules apply (they can be found here).
Specific Rules:
  • Consider the abilities Magnet Pull, Shadow Tag and Arena Trap were released in GSC, stopping from switching in those cases:
  • If a Pokemon with Arena Trap is active in battle, the opponent will not be allowed to switch out their Pokemon UNLESS their Pokemon is a Flying-type or a Ghost-type.
  • If a Pokemon with Magnet Pull is active in battle, the opponent will not be allowed to switch out their Pokemon IF it is a Steel-type.
  • If a Pokemon with Shadow Tag is active in battle, the opponent will not allowed to switch out their Pokemon UNLESS it is a Ghost-type or it also has Shadow Tag.
As a reminder
  • Diglett and Dugtrio have access to Arena Trap
  • Magneti and Magneton have access to Magnet Pull
  • Wobbuffet has access to Shadow Tag.

Match-ups:
Texas Cloverleaf vs FlamingVictini
Mr.378 vs Flaming Victini
Mr.378 vs Texas Cloverleaf

Wow, I can badge people without having to make a new post!

FlamingVictini
Mr.378
Texas Cloverleaf

I won't ask for a specific deadline, just please don't take too long to get it done.

Save replays or have your opponent confirm your victory (replays may be sent to me via PM)

Good luck and have fun, everyone.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Additionally I'm on vacation atm so while possible it would be highly unlikely for me to connect with the other two before Saturday

I would actually prefer a day or two more since my last exam is on monday next week o_O. I'd prefer to play Texas Cloverleaf and Mr.378 during my usual availability sometime after 5 pm gmt-4 on either tuesday or wednesday next week.
Additionally I'm on vacation atm so while possible it would be highly unlikely for me to connect with the other two before Saturday
I'm ok with waiting as long as needed.
Absolutely not a problem if you can play on a reasonable time, go for it. Didn't know about any exams or vacations, sorry ^^

Since it's already been a month for finals, and you've had 2 weeks to get this second round done and I didn't see any activity in any walls since Tuesday when as I understood was the time everyone would be free, I'm tempted to end this with a win for Mr.378 because he won against FlamingVictini. However, because one match was done without public available indication of the match, I suppose you can finish this. The deadline will be Monday 05/15 (tomorrow) at 7pm GMT+2. After that, I'll call act on Texas Cloverleaf because he's the one with no game played on this round.

FlamingVictini
Mr.378
Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
whoops forgot about this

but i played 378 anyway

but now im annoyed because we havent been able to get a clean game like the last 6 times we played

lost gg no reeeeeeee

Ah, it's a shame the game was haxy, but thank you nevertheless for playing.
And I agree with Mr.378, it's a pity trappers weren't used that much.

Anyway, congratulations for Mr.378 for winning this tour, thank you anyone for playing and making this tour easy to host.
I'll report the SC points to Reymedy.

Good luck in the future to everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)