(Please mod, close this thread - will make a new shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in a Nidoran M 31/31/31/x/31/31 (good Masuda parent). Here is some stuff that I can offer, either already bred or I can breed it if you want it:

Scyther
(Sport Ball) Technician 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant with Defog
Whismur
Rattled Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Scatterbug -> Polar pattern Vivillon
Compoundeyes Timid or Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Munna
or
Telepathy Sassy 31/x/31/31/31/0 with Helping Hand
Lotad
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Giga Drain

I'm going to bed right after this post, but let me know if you want any and we can work out a time tomorrow. I also have a bunch of other Pokemon available, but these are some of the better matching ones I have.

Edit: If you're interested I now have Kangaskhan in
both Jolly and Adamant available (Scrappy 31/31/31/x/31/31).

Last edited:
I'm interested in a Nidoran M 31/31/31/x/31/31 (good Masuda parent). Here is some stuff that I can offer, either already bred or I can breed it if you want it:

Scyther
(Sport Ball) Technician 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant with Defog
Whismur
Rattled Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Scatterbug -> Polar pattern Vivillon
Compoundeyes Timid or Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31
Munna
or
Telepathy Sassy 31/x/31/31/31/0 with Helping Hand
Lotad
Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Giga Drain

I'm going to bed right after this post, but let me know if you want any and we can work out a time tomorrow. I also have a bunch of other Pokemon available, but these are some of the better matching ones I have.

Edit: If you're interested I now have Kangaskhan in
both Jolly and Adamant available (Scrappy 31/31/31/x/31/31).
Whismur could be great :)

Update: !!!I'll be back IN JULY!!!
For the trade i didn't make, sorry: i was studying for my exams so i entrust my 3DS to my best friend to not being disturbed by anything.

Now i'll finish soon (my exams) so if you are interested by some pokemon to trade, you can already make any proposition to me, it will be ready in july, i will just write your order on a paper to not forget.
I have updated my priority research.

Done with both requests, added your FC

Mine is in my signature
I've to breed it so just tell you when it's ready

CMT for plz :)
- Whismur modest @rattled 31/x/31/31/31/31 Female
Eggmoves: Extrasensory, endeavor, fake tears, Disarming voice

A spit back trade would be ideal considering I'm behind on a lot of breeding. We could do a perfect IV trade, it so, don't expect to trade anytime soon :b
I like your Pineco in dream ball female :)

Cmt for torkoal, adamant ha eevee, and adamant blitzle, males preferred (:
I don't see anything who interest me, sorry

Hey Boda! When I attempted to trade the dream ball Purrloin you gave me, I was informed by another member that Purrloin can not legally exist in a dream ball. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. ^.^

Hey Boda! When I attempted to trade the dream ball Purrloin you gave me, I was informed by another member that Purrloin can not legally exist in a dream ball. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. ^.^
Seriously? :o Thanks! I'll withdraw it, didn't know that! I just received it so when i rebreed it, didn't know that.
Do you want another pokemon free therefore?

Seriously? :o Thanks! I'll withdraw it, didn't know that! I just received it so when i rebreed it, didn't know that.
Do you want another pokemon free therefore?
Yeah, I figured you probably didn't know. I've accidentally put an illegal pokemon in my shop without knowing too, so I definitely understand how it can happen sometimes. :)

If you have an extra dream ball Wismur though, that'd be awesome. No need to worry about IVs or anything since the Kabuto I traded you was a spitback anyways. ^.^ And thanks so much!

Yeah, I figured you probably didn't know. I've accidentally put an illegal pokemon in my shop without knowing too, so I definitely understand how it can happen sometimes. :)

If you have an extra dream ball Wismur though, that'd be awesome. No need to worry about IVs or anything since the Kabuto I traded you was a spitback anyways. ^.^ And thanks so much!
Ok i'll breed you that :) just tell you when it's ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)