Project LC Battle of the Week (Week 22: Battle Stage)

Still on vacation but the new spot I'm in has wifi. Not sure why Fizz didn't start the new week but you can start sending in nominations. Since the week is starting so late the schedule will have to be a little different. I'll count up nominations in about 24 hours and then the voting stage will last for about 48 hours and the battle can happen whenever.

Goddess Briyella if you don't want to battle that's okay but it would have been so much easier if you had just said so when I originally tagged you during the voting stage. If you'd like to not be a part of this again, let me know and I'll ignore any votes for you in the future.

Last edited:
they're going to battle, they just have had really poor schedules in terms of meeting up for the game, no worries. i talked to them :)

fatty
atomicllamas
Corporal Levi

Reactions: OP

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
sorry i was going to wait until they battled

fatty
levi
splashyship
(use the forums gdi)

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Jac's game would be dumb to watch cuz mono-fairy garbage. Levi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)