Tournament LC Ladder Tournament - Finalists Tournament Grand Finals - Won by mad0ka

I can sweep all the team without those misses. I'm forced to switch with is mienfoo on the first miss Sken, and i have a rest/talk chinchou who can kill archen (and abra if i'm very lucky with roll), so ok third miss not really, really mattered but first and second yes.
I'm not really crying but i think it's a pity that haxx is too present on Pokémon.

I hope you win this tournament now Goao and i hope no haxx for future matches.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Once again, nice job getting things done well within the round limits. Round 3 is losers only to keep things even, so just for reference, the following players from the winner's bracket have the week off:

mad0ka
Cydrolic
Goao
kingmidas

As for the loser's bracket, here's the pairings for that:

Sken vs. Tricking
Darkfire99 vs. Rowan
tazz vs. trev
Cheek Pouch vs. Heysup

This round will last for 1 week, ending Wednesday, July 1 at 11:59:59 EST. After this the winners will play again, so take this time to get some practice or build some teams. For the loser's bracket, good luck!

Last edited:
Sken vs. Tricking Sken is a great battler and could turn this into a win, but Tricking hax this.
Darkfire99 vs. Rowan Rowan hands down.
tazz vs. trev This is another one that will be close but I believe in my teammate.
Cheek Pouch vs. Heysup I do not know if Cheek Pouch can pull a victory out of heysup, even if heysup was drunk during the battles.

Sken vs. CRITKING - CRITKING
Darkfire99 vs. Rowan - Rowan is just better
tazz vs. trev - Scrubbs
Cheek Pouch vs. Heysup - RESPECT THE POUCH

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Sken vs. Tricking
Darkfire99 vs. Rowan
tazz vs. trev
Cheek Pouch vs. Heysup

that sucks @tazzie , luckily none of my team mates are here
Except some dude named sken, I heard he likes pinecos

Last edited:
terrible matchup first match and with my errors in importing (venipede without evs and item), fucking terrible matchup second match, no one could win that. gg anyways, i just wished some more fun :(

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yeah confirming, it was pretty funny although I kinda choked in g2. Best of lucks in the rest of the tour.

Last edited:

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So we scheduled for Monday because it was the only day I was free. Darkfire99 messages me a couple of hours before scheduled time saying he can no longer make it and that he can do Thursday. I can possibly make it on Thursday between the hours of 10am and 5pm gmt + 1 but since I'm moving house will have to go out of my way to go to the uni library as my Internet won't be sorted till Monday. Darkfire99 hasn't replied to what time he can make on Thursday, but if he can't make the hours I said, then we would have to have an extension till Monday when my internet will be up. Would that be okay? Would hate for this to come down to a coinflip or activiwin since this is part of the tournament circuit.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Time for the next round! Winners and losers will both be participating this round, and then the winners will get another break to let the losers catch up.

Winners Bracket:

mad0ka vs. kingmidas
Cydrolic vs. Goao

Losers Bracket:

tazz vs. Rowan
Tricking vs. Heysup

Once again, there will be a week for this round, ending Thursday, July 9 at 11:59:59 EST. Rowan and Darkfire99's match has been extended until the end of the day. Rowan claims that the match will occur in about 3 hours from this post, so if it doesn't happen, activity/coin flip will be called. Good luck!

Last edited:
won 2-0
gg

mad0ka vs. kingmidas
Cydrolic vs. Goao

Losers Bracket:

tazz vs. (Rowan vs. Darkfire99)
Tricking vs. Heysup

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)