Ability: Protean
Level: 5
EVs: 228 Atk / 92 SDef / 188 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Waterfall
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
Froakie is a check to almost everything, gaining STAB on everything and manipulating its weaknesses. It can also serve for switching into Fire-type and Steel-type attacks.

Chespin @ Eviolite
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 188 Atk / 84 Def / 236 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Brick Break
- Seed Bomb
- Synthesis
Chespin serves as an excellent wall; reliable recovery and Bulk Up can make it solid in both offense and Defense. It can also switch in to Electric and Water type attacks, which have become quite common in the tier.

Fennekin
Ability: Magician
EVs: 184 SAtk / 200 SDef / 124 Spd
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Hypnosis
Fennekin becomes an expert thief; whenever you switch in, you have to be wary of your opponent's item, but if it steals Berry Juice/Eviolite, they no longer have it, making it able to stop evil Dwebble and similiar threats.

Bergmite @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 52 Atk / 228 Def / 228 SDef
Impish Nature
IVs: 27 HP
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Ice Fang
- Return
Bergmite is the full tank, and being able to spin is the deciding factor. With recover and sturdyjuice, it can survive a long time and use return/ice fang against various Pokemon, such as Yanma, Gligar, and Tangela.

Spinarak @ Scope Lens
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 116 Atk / 196 Def / 196 SDef
Impish Nature
- Sticky Web
- Megahorn
- Sucker Punch
- Cross Poison
Spinarak sets up Sticky Web. CrossLens and Sniper allows for high damage 50% chance crits and Sucker Punch allows for a finishing touch on anything that outspeeds it. Defense investment allows for surviving more hits and having more Sticky Web opportunity.

Swirlix @ Berry Juice
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 212 Atk / 92 SDef / 204 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Return
- Cotton Guard
Unburdened Drum allows for sweep on anything that does not OHKO it. Using Cotton Guard after setting up Drum can be useful to survive Steel-types such as Honedge and Ferroseed. Return is for situations when you could OHKO with it, but Play Rough is either resisted or the miss chance causes to high a risk for Swirlix to be KOed.

EDIT: Spinarak replaced with:
Riolu @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 196 Atk / 196 SDef / 116 Def
Adamant Nature
- Brick Break
- Copycat
- Blaze Kick
- Earthquake

I made this team out of the classic starter core, but it still fares quite well in LC. So, now that I've wrapped up, ratings, anyone?

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.

Your descriptions are a bit too short. You might need to recheck the rules, and PM me an updated version of this RMT so I can unlock this thread.
Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)