LC LCOM Tournament - Playoffs @ Page 11

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
he posted a vm to my wall, I answered it, and I never heard anything else from him ever

if he wants to fight pls schedule a time

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
FINAL ROUND (6): LC STABmons
Nearing the end of the tournament, the final round of swiss is LC STABmons. Here are the rules and a few sample teams (more will be added within a day or two). You will play in a custom game because we are not following STABmons rules.
Rules:

Normal Clause: You cannot use two normal types moves on a pokemon that does not learn them

Belly Drum Clause: Belly Drum may only be used on one pokemon per team.

Banned Pokemon: Gligar, Meditite, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Scyther, Sneasel, Swirlix, Tangela, Yanma

Banned Moves: Chatter

Banned Items: King's Rock, Razor Fang

Shrug vs fitzy72
GOAO. vs OP
The Avalanches vs jeran
Heysup vs Alice Kazumi
The Idiot Ninja vs Disenchanted
slurmz vs -Tynamo-
Disenchanted vs Twix
Pikasohn vs Melonz
Hack vs fran17
H&MBerkeley vs Max Carvalho
metaphysical vs Merritt
Jac vs Cheek Pouch
Funbot28 vs Tahu
tazz vs Oma
Ranger Mike vs Star.
Tricking vs Haruno
TraceofLife vs NotAGymLdr
Confide. vs Ecna
Peli vs Phantom_sandslash11

Finally here is the updated standings. https://goo.gl/JmML31
The top 8 slots (highlighted in gold/green), are going to the players with the most total points and will make it top cut of the swiss. The players that are highlighted in Gold (shrug and fitzy) have achieved Top Cup. Anyone that is green or yellow still has a chance of making top cup. Anyone that is Red sadly no longer has a chance of making Top Cup. Tiebreakers will be announced at a later date.

Finally, the deadline for this is November 11th. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
yea just do the less pts thing for first rounds ?_? that's standard for tours, see how it's done in slam for examp

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
To be honest, I'm dubious about you posting the standings like that. Sure, anybody can figure them out if they take the time, but seeing it all color coded like that is just disheartening if you're a red player. Not a great incentive to actually play.

(also the activity thing shouldn't be held against people for points, especially if it hurts their chances for finals)

Yo, is there a reason I'm not included in this round? I still have a shot at qualifying, so I'd prefer to be able to play to do so.

Coconut, this might be a bit late but I call for the activity win vs Melonz on the previous LCUU match

btw why do we get the same opponent twice ?~?

Attachments

Last edited:

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
Yo, is there a reason I'm not included in this round? I still have a shot at qualifying, so I'd prefer to be able to play to do so.
Coconut. Even if i'm in red, i'd still like to make a last match, but i'm not in the pairing idk why.
Joltage vs majaspic22
Sorry! Missed you guys.

Could you at least explain why you're doing this or change it
I am running it this way because this is the formatting it was given to me in. I picked up this tour midway and half of it was already sorted as such. I did not want to go through every single remaining player because that simply is way too much work. If it actually makes a difference in someone being knocked out or not, I will audit the point system. I'm not an idiot, just lazy

To be honest, I'm dubious about you posting the standings like that. Sure, anybody can figure them out if they take the time, but seeing it all color coded like that is just disheartening if you're a red player. Not a great incentive to actually play.
You're dubious that I posted the standings like that. If you're going to pick apart the way I ran the tour, please use a word that actually makes sense in the context. You don't have doubts about the way that I posted it. You dislike the way that it was posted. You find it to be a turn off. Yes, anyone can figure out whether they are still in it or not, but why not just do it for them. You are red because for one reason or another, you have stopped yourself from reaching Top Cut. Whether it was due to activity loses or just being bad is irrelevant. Honestly, if you don't want to play, that's fine, I couldn't care less anymore. But please, grow the fuck up if that's stopping you from doing something that's supposed to be fun.

Coconut

W
LC Leader
Coconut, this might be a bit late but I call for the activity win vs Melonz on the previous LCUU match

btw why do we get the same opponent twice ?~?
This was late, I apologize.

It's mostly random, but in this round someone had to get matched up with the same person twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)