Leagues Room Owner Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm AChamp Aero former mod of Leagues Room.
I am here to report room owners Ezio/Hyperbeem and Soles Shadow for power abuse.
not long ago, Ezio abused his room owner power and demoted a lot of people. One In particular being Zergo who was drivered for quite some time. Along with some other voices including Sora Yousef. from there a lot of League's Room users started to feel unsafe and started to leave the room. So I tried to maintain the peace and calm, that was until room owner Soles Shadow demoted me and removed my Mod that I worked for in Leagues Room. I reported all the situations to Driver MattL, then to Mod Kupo, and Dell, then to Leader TheImmortal, then afterwards to Admin Haunter. but only Kupo and MattL responded to me, but I see that nothing has happened, and that no one has taken action. Leagues Room is becoming corrupted and Im sure many people can agree with me. Just yesterday I was drivered in Leagues Room, but I found it pityful, since I strongly believe Soles is just wanting me to not report him and Ezio, but honestly people from Leagues Room don't want them in power no longer, and I'm sure they will come to this post and comment down their agreements. That is all I need to say. I hope this gets looked upon on, and the necessary actions are taken. And most of all for me to have back my mod in Leagues Room, that I worked for, along with the others that were demoted for no reason given!
Thank You,
AChamp-Aero

Last edited:

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Maybe If You Provided Logs Instead Of Only Accusations We'd Be More Able To Help You. Or You Could Try Asking The Owner Of The Leagues Room And Talk It Over.

Also Is There Any Reason Why We're Talking Like This?

EDIT: Thank you for fixing that.

Last edited:
For the record, this is very hard to read with every word capitalised, if you want this taken seriously, you might want to edit that.

I lost my screenshots after i sent them to Kupo. But people were there when everything was going on. And sorry just a habit of mine.

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ezio and Soles Shadows demoted A-Champ Aero, Zergo, and FunnyTrainerYousef for being "rude and setting a bad example" which isnt the case. They did not say why they did it when we asked. If something can be done, it would be much appreciated .

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
I lost my screenshots after i sent them to Kupo. But people were there when everything was going on. And sorry just a habit of mine.
Check your history. If you cleared it I'm truly sorry. You should always provide proof; words aren't as trustworthy as screenshots, especially if your first post is this thread. I'm not hating on you specifically, but this is how I feel about everyone with just a few posts that accuse people of doing something. I hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)