Look! It's not OU

I got a little tired of OU so I decided to make a non OU team. I know more than half of my team is weak bug type attacks. I made it so it could stall more than it attacks. If there is anything that I missed about this teams weaknesses then I am open to opinions. So, here it is.

Mismagius@Focussash
Ability:Levitate
EV's:252 HP/252 SPD/6 SPDEF
Timid
-Perish song
-Meanlook
-thunderbolt
-Shadowball
I found out that weaviles, Tyranitars, and gengars ruin this strategy. First I meanlook then perish song. The mean look gaurantees that the guy doesn't switch out early realizing what I'm doing. That's pretty much the main deal with this guy. Thunderbolt is for gyaradoses that would for some reason carry bite. Shadow ball is for stab.

Wobbuffet@Leftovers
Ability: Shadowtag
EV's:6 HP/252 SPDEF/252DEF
Impish
-Encore
-Counter
-Mirror Coat
-Charm
This guy has a ton of HP even without any HP EV's invested into his HP. Since his defenses are low I decided to put max EV's into them instead. Pretty much, the only thing he does is sit and wait for the perish trap to activate.

Shaymin@Leftovers
Ability:Natural Cure
EV's:58 HP/200 DEF/52 SPATK/200 SPDEF
Calm
-Seed Flare
-Leech seed
-Toxic
-Aromatherapy
This small hedghog can outstall a Blissey. Aromatherapy is there because he would be useless with a status effect inflicted on him. I did find a problem with U-turning Crobats since they are poison types and can't be inflicted with toxic.

Absol@Focussash
Ability: Super Luck
EV's:252 ATK/252 SPD/6 HP
Adamant
-Psycho cut
-Shadow Claw
-Sucker Punch
-Swords Dance
First turn swords dance then sucker punch to make up for his low speed.Shadow Claw and Psycho cut are there for pokemon that try to set up while Absol is Sucker Punching. I found him very useful and gets a few kills before he gets taken down.

Sceptile@LifeOrb
Ability:Overgrow
EV's:252 SPATK/252 SPD/6 HP
Timid
-Energy Ball
-HP ice
-Dragon Pulse/replacable
-Focusblast
I found dragon pulse useless since most of the dragons used in Competitive battling are part flying and can be easily taken down by HP ice. Energy ball is for stab. and focus blast is there so blissey doesn't completely wall him.

Hitmontop@?????????
Ability:Intimidate
EV's:252 HP/252 ATK/ 6 DEFImpish
-Fake out
-Close Combat
-Aerial ace
-Rapid spin
Standard set except for Toxic. I couldn't find out an item to give him. I put in rapid spin because the sash on Absol would be useless with stealth rocks out.</p>

im surprised i could read that, but if this isnt supposed to be OU then why do you have wobbufett?

EDIT: sorry to mini mod but use this format:

Pokemon @ Item
Ability:
EVs:
Nature:
- move
- move
- move
- move

much easier to read

I tried to fix the formatting last night but it always ended up like this and wobbuffet is Ubers not OU. They unbanned it on shoddy February 1st so I decided to use that to my strategy.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Seriously, fix up your post or else no one is going to bother rating it. You probably copy+pasted from somewhere that gave it formating errors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)