Serious Looks and Personality

EPIC POST ALERT! EPIC POST ALERT! EPIC POST ALERT! EPIC POST ALERT!
While swiping on Tinder last week I accidentally matched with a homely woman. She messaged immediately, telling me how glad she was we matched, that she rarely ever matched with someone as attractive as me, and how relieved she was that her homeliness didn't affect my attraction to her. While she was (thankfully) not overweight, her face left much to be desired, and I could tell her social skills were lacking from the neediness in her first message. Of course I couldn't have told her it was an accident, so we started a conversation and it turned out that she was into the same video games as me including Pokemon, Telltale games, Fire Emblem and RDR2. I was very pleasantly surprised by this outcome because I have never met a woman who was so knowledgeable about videogames, and I offered to meet her over coffee so we could talk more. When I met her the next day I came clean about my complete lack of attraction to her but offered that we be friends due to our mutual interest in gaming. While she initially seemed a little crestfallen, she agreed, and I learned my lesson about judging a book by its cover. I guess the question I'm asking with this story is, is there an inverse correlation between looks and personality or is it just in my head?

Lets be real, its not wrong to not have an attraction for someone based on looks but its Tinder man. Fuck off, that woman was on the app looking for a boyfriend (or a one night stand whatever) and you just come and string her along with the "haha I like you but youre so physically off putting that ive invited you over for this date just to say i dont want to date you".

If you're going to be a troll at least be an effective one like me

Stop creating fake women accounts to boost your ego.
Regarding your question: character is built upon hardships, but mind you, some "characteristics" are hardly desired, so it's really no rocket science, good looking people, male and female have an easier time in groups, so less hardships, but I'm pretty sure you're a manlet troll.
Also telltale "games" lmfao, hope you at least do it for the plats.

Look up Socionics. It's a theory of types that superficially looks like MBTI but isn't. MBTI is a bastardization while Socionics is the inverse task of sociometrics and applied Dawkinsisn memetics.

Anyway, one of the hypotheses of Socionics is visual identification, which says a person's grimace & demeanor reflects their type. You may have seen her demeanor and recognized her as your dual. I did that once in University.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)