NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
god damn it hawkie you aren't supposed to vote like that until after i do things

anyway Unvote Vote IronicDouble, he was always the lynch today

Really dislike Moody dodging my questions and I'll expect you to go back and answer them today

@ hawkie activity spike is directly correlated to new information=less apathy+not retard tunnelling

Trying to parse the shift from "this seems genuine" to questioning the related read.

I think my lynch pool today is Moody and Fort. Tbf, my read on ID hinges partly on an emoticon, but I can't remember the last time I saw someone push a wagon with a smile.

scum!Hawkie would be taking a risk pushing a relatively unknown player (unless i'm the only one here who doesn't know hinm?) based on meta.

I might consider ID in the pool but 1) I want the full slot iso'd 2) not by Hawkie and 3) I'm running uncaffeinated today so keep that in mind

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
god damn it hawkie you aren't supposed to vote like that until after i do things

anyway Unvote Vote IronicDouble, he was always the lynch today

Really dislike Moody dodging my questions and I'll expect you to go back and answer them today

@ hawkie activity spike is directly correlated to new information=less apathy+not retard tunnelling
MoodyCloud making sure you see this

I buy it as a reason to reduce suspicion of them individually
hmmmmm
this sounds very much like what moody hinted at earlier (or maybe he said it outright idk): seeing the game in whichever way will make your reads fit
will look that up & read in the evening then

Is that it? Your only reasoning for seeing yourself as scum is that you didn't post as much when yeti stopped pressuring you?

yes
i say this constantly, but voting patterns by themselves have little correlation to alignment. If one was buddying the other a TvS is more likely, or a SvS.
can I secretly think that I should be lynched so i don't have to pay attention without you calling me out for it pls ;_;

fort's awareness that his slot has several reasons to be scumread seems... high level. i feel like he's scumreading his own slot from the perspective of the rest of us harder than any of us actually do.

campaigning for himself to be lynched to "help town" obviously doesn't seem scum-minded and i would be wondering who his teammate is that's feeding him this strategy. i think asek is out of contention due to subbing out, whoever it is was the same d4 and d5.

the evidence would most clearly lead to me being fort's partner since his slot saved mine on d1 and yeah i probably would be likely to coach someone to play that way.

lightwolf seems like an unlikely fort partner to be prompting this bc he just subbed in. lw is also too paranoid to think scumreading yourself is a Good Idea.

texas is probably the most likely person besides myself to be a fort partner giving him direction to scumread himself. idk if this is actually within texas's noc wheelhouse of stunts but like, i really doubt moody is telling fort to pull this lol.

when i as fort's teammate asked him in popcorn if his scumbuddies wrote his bigpost for him he kind of joked around instead of denying it. i feel like hes doing the same thing in this game where someone says smth suspicious and rather than defend or address it he jokes like it's serious. i think i might be being set up as his partner tbh.

idk i appreciate his awareness that his slot looks bad but i think he makes his slot sound worse than anyone else does and it strikes me as... odd.
THIS AGAIN
I WROTE MY OWN POSTS
YOU KNOW I WROTE MY OWN POSTS DAMMIT; YOU CERTAINLY DIDN'T WRITE THEM FOR ME
I WROTE MUH OWN POSTS DAMMIT

I don't like that ID-hawkie interaction at all. it absolutely cements my scumread on him, especially this post:
boi lol okie

btw hawkie most people don't know im clc ironic -_-

idk how you think asek/rssp is scum in any situation hes a good boi
is he trying to hide who he is from rssp1 there ?_? That.... idk it feels like newly mixed cement that hardens even as I look at it.

Fort, being a cheeky bastard wasn't Towny when Hitmon did it at EoD3 and it isn't now. If you're Town and you get yourself mislynched by your behavior rather than your reads, I would say that's gamethrowing.

Townies don't spill wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)