NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ye mad props to moody i just regret that i read his increase in activity and attempt to make cases as he was scum tryharding to secure the win in a p bad position

it makes total sense now apologies

Yeti

dark saturday
alright so guys last day i won big in neopets gambling and both games lynched scum

today i lost and the other mislynched

so what we're gonna do is hit majority tomorrow if i win big again

theres a clear connection here

Plz hitmon literally went from TRing texas to not mentioning him then putting him in a pool (Josh/Yeti + Texas + idk) to starting a suicidal push on him for noooooooooooooooooo reason can we hammer him like now

Yeti

dark saturday
i have a real problem with lightwolf being the last scum just bc he does All That Catchup and cites a bunch of old posts with not-a-good-partner ID as his only teammate left?

like idk.

i put him in my PoE pool because i CAN see it since lightwolf does hooligan stuff like that, hes a method player, so if anyone was going to make a fake reread post, he would, but like, he didnt even bother with the cutesy check-in posts along the way he was just like "stfu pinging me ill post when im done" which you would think if he was scum and on a bunch of scumreads he would do?? unless ID doesnt even bother to say "Hey your slot's copped a lot of suspicion better try harder" which it doesn't sound like he even would

does this make sense? he kind of didnt care how ppl were gonna read him in the meantime until he caught up on the game. scum seem like theyd be a bit more motivated to

Yeti

dark saturday
ok so i have been really on and off about bringing up this point

does anyone else think scum!knights might.. just.. have resigned? once ID got lynched??

i have a real problem with lightwolf being the last scum just bc he does All That Catchup and cites a bunch of old posts with not-a-good-partner ID as his only teammate left?

like idk.

i put him in my PoE pool because i CAN see it since lightwolf does hooligan stuff like that, hes a method player, so if anyone was going to make a fake reread post, he would, but like, he didnt even bother with the cutesy check-in posts along the way he was just like "stfu pinging me ill post when im done" which you would think if he was scum and on a bunch of scumreads he would do?? unless ID doesnt even bother to say "Hey your slot's copped a lot of suspicion better try harder" which it doesn't sound like he even would

does this make sense? he kind of didnt care how ppl were gonna read him in the meantime until he caught up on the game. scum seem like theyd be a bit more motivated to
yeah that makes sense i think.

other thing is LW could've actually reread the game as scum which would've been pretty lul

Yeti

dark saturday
he was in everyone's PoE and had prob a 50/50 shot to be jk'd by moody n6 tied with me

i can't see a world in which he isn't one of the 3 lynches we have left

maybe im wrong and he wouldnt i apologize knights its just the game seemed to have stressed you out a lot earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)