Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Mega Sudowoodo
Rock Dark
Ability: Sturdy/Rock Head/Rattled -- Stakeout
HP: 70 -> 90
Atk: 100 -> 115
Def: 115 -> 130
SpA: 30 -> 40
SpD: 65 -> 75
Spe: 30 -> 5
BST: 410 -> 455
Movepool Additions: Knock Off, Swords Dance
Description: I felt dark type made more sense than grass type, as its name is fake wood. It gives a trickster kind of feel to it, pretending to be a tree and striking with a sucker punch. Stakeout is due to it "biding its time for the right pokemon to reveal itself to.
Can be played as a wall or sucker-punch sweeper.

Mega Machamp
Fighting
Ability: Guts/No Guard/Steadfast -> Hustle
HP: 90 -> 90
Atk: 130 -> 130
Def: 80-> 130
SpA: 65 -> 40
SpD: 85 -> 75
Spe: 55 -> 85
BST: 505-> 560
Movepool: Mach Punch
Description: It gains a lot of speed, starts hustling.. Now is a more effective sweeper and defensive tank at the cost of special defense.
Welcome to megas for all! Your stat buffs should add up to +100 (you currently have +45 on both of them). Love the abilities, though!

david0895

Mercy Main Btw

Mega Machamp
Ability:
Enraging (Every time this pokémon is hit, its attack raise. Stamina clone)
Typing: Fighting
HP: 90
Attack: 150 (+20)
Defense: 160 (+80)
Special Attack: 65
Special Defense: 95 (+10)
Speed: 45 (-10)
New Moves: Drain punch and Mach Punch
Description: Better not provocate it, especially on physical side and now that it has a recovery move even stall fails to stop it (unless you have a Sableye)

Mega Clefable
Ability:
Misty Surge
Typing: Fairy
HP: 95
Attack: 70 (+0)
Defense: 83 (+20)
Special Attack: 135 (+40)
Special Defense: 130 (+40)
Speed: 60 (+0)
New Move: /
Description: Probably not my best idea, but it seems good

Mega Sudowoodo
Ability:
Rock Head
Typing: Rock
HP: 70
Attack: 120 (+20)
Defense: 95 (-20)
Special Attack: 30 (+0)
Special Defense: 65 (+0)
Speed: 130 (+100)
New Move: Knock Off
Description: for this I copypasted got insipration from Stratagem from CAP.
A really fast and frail revenge killer with no recoil from Head Smash and Wood Hammer.
Also you have Sucker Punch ;)

Last edited:
Machamp-Mega
Ability: Fist Master (Strong Jaw clone, boosts Punching moves by 1.5x. iron fist isn't good enough)
Typing: Fighting/Steel

Stats:

Attack: 130 ----> 155 (+25)
Defense: 80 ----> 115 (+35)
Special Attack: 65 ----> 70 (+5)
Special Defense: 85 ----> 120 (+35)
Speed: 55
Base Stat Total: 505 ----> 605
Movepool Additions: Meteor Mash, Drain Punch
Flavor Description: To contain the muscle boost from Mega Evolving, the limiter belt grows into armor that encompasses a large amount of its body. This increases its defenses and makes it Steel-type. The areas covered by the new "armor" are black and gold like the belt itself, while Machamp itself turns red like its Synergy Burst in Pokken.
Competitive Description: Tank with a good typing both offensively and defensively. Meteor Mash and Drain Punch are its main STABs, with the latter also allowing it to heal. Add Bulk Up and an additional move of your choice and you're good to go.

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Edit: Fixed them to add stat boosts up to 100.

Mega Sudowoodo
Rock Dark
Ability: Sturdy/Rock Head/Rattled -- Stakeout
HP: 70 -> 90
Atk: 100 -> 115
Def: 115 -> 130
SpA: 30 -> 60
SpD: 65 -> 75
Spe: 30 -> 50
BST: 410 -> 510
Movepool Additions: Knock Off, Swords Dance
Description: I felt dark type made more sense than grass type, as its name is fake wood. It gives a trickster kind of feel to it, pretending to be a tree and striking with a sucker punch. Stakeout is due to it "biding its time for the right pokemon to reveal itself to.
Can be played as a wall or sucker-punch sweeper.

Mega Machamp
Fighting
Ability: Guts/No Guard/Steadfast -> Hustle
HP: 90 -> 120
Atk: 130 -> 130
Def: 80-> 130
SpA: 65 -> 65
SpD: 85 -> 75
Spe: 55 -> 85
BST: 505-> 605
Movepool: Mach Punch
Description: It gains a lot of speed, starts hustling.. Now is a more effective sweeper and defensive tank at the cost of special defense.
Sudowoodo is now at +110, so please fix your BST increase again. In addition, you can't increase the HP stat by mega evolving so please fix that on both of them. :/ david0895 Your Clefable has +110.
PS, Glad to see WTCO and Yoshiblaze back <3
PPS, Happy Easter!

Last edited:

Mega Clefable
WIP

Mega Sudowoodo
Type
: Rock/Grass
Ability: Rock Head

HP: 70
Atk: 100 -> 130 (+30)
Def: 115 -> 105 (-10)
SpA: 30 -> 30(0)
SpD: 65 -> 145 (+80)
Spe: 30 -> 30 (0)

Move Additions: Slack Off, Accelerock

Description: Rock + Grass is a wonderful typing as the take care of each others weaknesses. Sudowoodo is weak to Ice and Steel but Hammer Arm helps it cover that to some extent. Since it's Speed is low anyway, Sudowoodo can use Curse to increase it's Attack and Defense without any major drawbacks (This also make Hammer Arm draw-back free to an extent) Rock Head is a wonderful ability which gives it drawback free STAB Wood Hammer and Head Smash. Sudowoodo also now gets Slack Off and added SpD, which helps it's longevity.

Mega Machamp
Type
: Fighting/Rock
Ability: No Guard

Atk: 130 -> 160 (+30)
Def: 80 -> 95 (+15)
SpA: 65 -> 45(-20)
SpD: 85 -> 100 (+15)
Spe: 55 -> 115 (+60)

Move Additions: Mach Punch, Accelerock

Description: No Guard STAB boosted Dynamic Punch and Stone Edge. Rock makes it much better offensively, but adds weaknesses to Grass, Water, Fighting etc. Megachamp becomes way faster and can actually outspeed stuff. No Pokemon would like to switch into Dynamic Punch. Machamp also gets dual priority with Mach Punch and Accelerock.

Last edited:
Mega Clefable
Ability: Regenerator
Typing: Fairy/Steel
Stats:
HP: 95 ----> 95
Attack: 70 ----> 70
Defense: 73 ----> 116 (+43)
Special Attack: 95 ---->121 (+26)
Special Defense: 90 ---->121 (+31)
Speed: 60 ----> 74 (+14)
Base Stat Total: 483 ----> 583
Movepool Additions: Flash Cannon
Description: Clefable become more of a annoying pokemon with it new steel type and regenerator. It can’t be poison and it will be able to recover health every time it get switched out. With 95/116/121 bulk it become way more bulky and it have access to recovery. On the offesive side it have 121 base special attack and a wide movepool.

Mega Sudowoodo
Ability: Unaware
Stats
HP: 70 ----> 70
Attack: 100 ----> 121 (+21)
Defense: 115 ----> 175 (+60)
Special Attack: 30 ----> 30
Special Defense: 65 ----> 65
Speed: 30 ----> 49 (+19)
Base Stat Total: 410 ----> 510
Movepool Additions: Iron Head, Recover
Description: A excellent physical wall with base 175 defense but it special defense is lackluster. It can stop set up sweepers due to it not caring about their boost. It also have a way to recover off the damage that it received.

Machamp: Yoshiblaze, Pika Xreme
Clefable: Exploudit
Sudowoodo: WTCO

(Yoshiblaze is the only Mega Machamp other than mine that doesn't either minmax speed or boost it to insane levels that miss the point of Machamp's base spread entirely)

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Machamp: Yoshiblaze, MaceMaster, Raylsim
Clefable: Yoshiblaze, MaceMaster, Exploudit
Sudowoodo: Yoshiblaze, MaceMaster, WTCO
P.S. I'll conclude voting tomorrow

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Winners of last slate:
Machamp-Mega
Ability: Fist Master (Strong Jaw clone, boosts Punching moves by 1.5x. iron fist isn't good enough)
Typing: Fighting/Steel

Stats:

Attack: 130 ----> 155 (+25)
Defense: 80 ----> 115 (+35)
Special Attack: 65 ----> 70 (+5)
Special Defense: 85 ----> 120 (+35)
Speed: 55
Base Stat Total: 505 ----> 605
Movepool Additions: Meteor Mash, Drain Punch
Flavor Description: To contain the muscle boost from Mega Evolving, the limiter belt grows into armor that encompasses a large amount of its body. This increases its defenses and makes it Steel-type. The areas covered by the new "armor" are black and gold like the belt itself, while Machamp itself turns red like its Synergy Burst in Pokken.
Competitive Description: Tank with a good typing both offensively and defensively. Meteor Mash and Drain Punch are its main STABs, with the latter also allowing it to heal. Add Bulk Up and an additional move of your choice and you're good to go.

Mega Clefable

Ability -
Cute Charm; Magic Guard; Unaware
Unaware

HP - 95
Atk - 70
Def - 73
97 (+24)
SpA - 95
135 (+40)
SpD - 90
107 (+17)
Spe - 60
79 (+19)
BST - 460
560 (+100)

Movepool Additions - idk.. :P
Competitive Analysis - If it ain't broke don't fix it; am I Right? Mega Clefable is here to give some diversity to stall teams (I hate them too but I didn't feel like turning Clef into a Wallbreaker or smth), tell me when was the last time you've faced a serious stall team without Mega Sableye? Mega Clefable can add some diversity to the mix, since the stall archetype would have to wisely choose which Mega to use. Stall aside, Mega Clefable is really bulky and could even fit in onther playstyles. Its newfound 95/97/107 bulk allows it to last longer on the battle and 1v1 some Wallbreakers it previously couldn't. Base 135 SpA gives it some more offensive presence, and keeping Unaware means that Swords Dance and Nasty Plot aren't too big of a problem.

I have zero ideas for Sudo btw...

Mega Sudowoodo
Ability:
Protean
HP: 70 (+0)
Attack: 125 (+25)
Defense: 120 (+5)
Special Attack: 40 (+10)
Special Defense: 95 (+30)
Speed: 60 (+30)
Description: Sudowoodo takes its "master of disguise" feel to the next level with Protean. STAB priority, BoltBeam and whatever coverage your team needs.
Sudowoodo @ Sudowoodite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch

Elemental Monkey Slate
Featuring what is the most hated pokemon of all time+2 others people forget exist, we have this ugly slate. All 3 will have an ability limitation of 4.5 and can have up to 2 new moves.​

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
Mega Simipour / Simisage / Simisear
Ability:
No Guard / Contrary / Hot-ccelerator (Chlorophyll clone)
Typing: Water / Grass / Fire
HP: 75
Attack: 98
Special Attack: 138 (+40)
Special Defense: 83 (+20)
Speed: 121 (+20)
New moves: /
Description: I just tried to make them similar, the difference is only in the ability (and type). No new moves are added since they already know Nasty Plot

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mega Simipour / Simisage / Simisear
Ability:
No Guard / Amplifier* / Soundproof (*Amplifier: All sound based moves have their power raised by 30%, Iron fist modification)
Typing: Water / Grass / Fire
HP: 75
Attack: 98
Defense: 103 (+40)
Special Attack: 128 (+30)
Special Defense: 73 (+10)
Speed: 121 (+20)
New moves: N/A
Description: These monkeys are mainly based on the Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. I reflected the abilities to have some sort of relevanceto that. No Guard is supposed to represent See No Evil, and since sight has a lot to do with accuracy, I feel No Guard fits well. Speak No Evil is represented by Amplifier, as Amplifier boost sound based moves, which seems to be the closest thing to talking in pokemon. Soundproof is for Hear No Evil, and is kinda self explanatory.

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Mega Simipour/Simisage/Simisear
Ability:
Adaptability
Typing: Water/Fire / Grass/Water / Fire/Grass
HP: 75 (+0)
Attack: 108 (+10)
Special Attack: 123 (+25)
Special Defense: 83 (+20)
Speed: 126 (+25)
New Moves: Fire Pledge (Simipour), Water Pledge (Simisage), Grass Pledge (Simisear)
Description: These pokemon are given out in the early game as a sort of companion to your starter pokemon, and you get one who's typing is weak to your starter's typing. This does leave a hole in the trio of types, so I decided that the megas should complete the synergy, giving them the final type you'd be missing to the FWG core.
Simipour @ Simipourite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Fire Pledge
- Grass Knot/Hidden Power [Ice]
- Nasty Plot/Hidden Power [Ice]

Simisage @ Simisagite
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm/Energy Ball
- Water Pledge
- Gunk Shot
- Hidden Power [Fire]/Knock Off

Simisear @ Simisearite
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fire Blast
- Grass Pledge
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Ground]/Hidden Power [Ice]

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Voting starts now! Only 3 people made submissions, so no point in linking them. We all did counterpart style submissions too, so feel free to just vote for all at once.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All: Ludicrousity, MaceMaster, david0895

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)