Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Unfortunately, the most appropriate ability for Helix is Moody, which is a bit of an issue. (After all, what ability is more chaotic than that?)
How about an ability that raises any 2 stats by 2 each turn xD

Reactions: Eve

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
'Grats to Miyami~~ on winning the tiebreaker! Thanks for voting, Pika Xreme. Submissions end tomorrow, so if you haven't already, get your ideas posted!

Type: Bug/Dragon
Stats: 80/120/90/120/90/120 (±0/+20/+10/+40/+10/+20) [BST: 620]
Ability: Desert's Voice (Iron Fist clone; Buffs Sound-based moves instead of Punch-based.)
Appearance: Flygon's wings are lighter and more transparent. It's longer and more slender, as are its wings. Its body scales appear more obvious, and the scales at the end of its tail are much longer. (Height: 2.4m/8'02"; Weight: 85.0kg/187.4lb)
Added Moves: Dragon Pulse [NOTE: Flygon can now Bug Buzz and Boomburst as, well, a Flygon, rather than a Vibrava.]
Description: Flygon is now a dangerous mixed attacker that could either D-Dance and sweep, or unleash Boomburst Havoc.
Example Moveset:
Flygon @ Flygonite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest / Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Bug Buzz
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
The only type combinations that resist both Normal and Dragon take neutral from Earth Power in their best-case scenarios. Oh yeah, Bug Buzz is a STAB that benefits from its ability, which Boomburst also benefits from.

Type: Poison/Dark
Stats: 70/120/130/70/85/125 (±0/+30/+20/+10/+10/+30) [BST: 600]
Ability: Strong Jaw
Appearance: Drapion has tougher, edgier armor and its "tusks" are darker. Its legs are a good deal longer, too. (Height: 1.7m/5'07", Weight: 75.0kg/165.3lb)
Added Moves: N/A
Description: Drapion's got a bunch of bite moves, but with Strong Jaw, Poison Fang becomes basically a slightly stronger Cross Poison, but exchanges that enhanced crit ratio for very likely Toxic poisoning. Oh yeah, and it's got an insane Base 125 speed.
Example Moveset:
Drapion @ Drapionite
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poison Fang
- Crunch
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance
Two STABs, with Fire Fang as coverage and Swords Dance to set up.

Type: Ground/Poison
Stats: 75/145/95/55/95/145 (±0/+50/-30/+10/+20/+50) [BST: 610]
Ability: Levitate
Appearance: Gliscor's "wings" now span long enough to cover its tail. Two of its fangs are much, MUCH longer than usual. Gliscor itself is more slender than usual, especially noticable in the tail, and its "collar" and the red on its body (save for inside the ears) is all black instead. (Height: 6'11"/2.1m; Weight: 42.0kg/92.6lb)
Added Moves: N/A
Description: Now, its typing is somewhat optimized for its movepool. It's going to make a great Physical sweeper
Example Moveset:
Gliscor @ Gliscorite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Cross Poison / Poison Jab
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang
Ground STAB and Fire Fang cover everything that isn't a Flying-type resistant to Fire. Poison Jab covers all that except for Rock/Flying, and Ice Fang says hello...

Last edited:
No one else is voting, so I guess I might as well start.

Drapion: Kopelemon, KirbyRider1337, Phoenix_Alchemist

Flygon: MoonlightRose, Phoenix_Alchemist, Cheryl.

Gliscor: Kopelemon, Ninetales Dragons, Ezaphs

First listed is 3 votes, second is 2, and third is 1.

Mega Flygon: Cheryl, Moonlight_Rose, KirbyRider1337

Mega Drapion: Ezaphs, WTCO, HDF0

Mega Glisgor: Kopelemon, HDF0, Phoenix_Alchemist

Drapion: KirbyRider1337, Kopelemon, Moonlight_Rose

Flygon: MoonlightRose, Cheryl, Kopelemon

Gliscor: HDF0, Kopelemon, Ninetales Dragons

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm really sorry, for some reason Smogon unwatched me from my own thread, so I wasn't getting any notifications... I'll try to stay on top of this better in the future. Voting will close Tuesday evening.

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Gliscor: Kopelemon, Ezaphs, KirbyRider1337
Drapion: Kopelemon, Ezaphs, Ninetales Dragons
Flygon: Kopelemon, Ezaphs, Reviloja753

Gotta say, Kopelemon did a great job with these ones

Last edited:
Gliscor: Ezaphs, Kopelemon, KirbyRider1337
Drapion: Ezaphs, Kopelemon, Ninetales Dragons
Flygon: Ezaphs, Kopelemon, Reviloja753

Merci, Tres bien. But would just like to inform you that you cannot vote for yourself in the #1 spot (I believe). I'm not asking for that spot, I just wanted to bring that to your attention.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gliscor: Ezaphs, Kopelemon, KirbyRider1337
Drapion: Ezaphs, Kopelemon, Ninetales Dragons
Flygon: Ezaphs, Kopelemon, Reviloja753

Merci, Tres bien. But would just like to inform you that you cannot vote for yourself in the #1 spot (I believe). I'm not asking for that spot, I just wanted to bring that to your attention.
He is correct. You may vote for yourself in any spot other than first. This was introduced to make people vote more often, as you used to have more chance to win if you didn't vote.

Flygon: Cheryl., Exploudit, Phoenix_Alchemist
Drapion: WTCO, Exploudit, Phoenix_Alchemist
Gliscor: Phoenix_Alchemist, Exploudit, KirbyRider1337

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
He is correct. You may vote for yourself in any spot other than first. This was introduced to make people vote more often, as you used to have more chance to win if you didn't vote.
Has the order always mattered? I never knew if so. Will fix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)