MikuHearthstone's Breeding Trade Thread!

Friend Code Information:
Name: Greg
FC: 0903-2963-8902

Wants:
Shiny Pokemon (Would love to be able to nickname before trade.)
5 IV pokemon with proper stats/natures/abilities (No atk on Gastly etc.)
5 IV pokemon from outside of Canada/USA (easier breeding + higher chance for shiny.)
Y Exclusive Mega Evolution Stones. (I currently have all X stones.)

Information:
  • Most of the pokemon listed below I have to breed when they are requested, so give it some time especially if there are multiple people wanting pokemon at the same time or one person wanting multiple pokemon.
  • I can nickname pokemon at request before trading them if you wish for them to be named.
  • If you request a certain gender of a pokemon with a difficult gender to breed. (I.E. Torchic being 87.5% Male/12.5% Female.) I might ask for more to be added if I feel that it is an unfavorable amount of time that I am spending for what I am getting in return.
  • Please do not scam, the one thing I love about the pokemon community is how great it is other than the odd scammer, please do not be that odd scammer! :)
  • If you wish for a different Nature/Ability/EggMove that I do not currently have on the pokemon I may go out of my way to specially breed it for the Nature/Ability/EggMove as long as it is requested!
The Pokemon:

Dratini

Adamant
Marvel Scale
31/31/31/x/31/31

Egg Moves
None
Stock
Male♂: 0
Female♀: 0

---------------------------------

Noibat
Timid
Infiltrator
31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves
None
Stock

Froakie
Timid
Protean
31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves
None
Stock
Male♂: 1

Torchic
Jolly
Speed Boost
31/31/31/x/31/31

Egg Moves
None
Stock

Fletchling
Adamant
Gale Wings
31/31/31/x/31/31

Egg Moves
None
Stock

Abra
Timid
Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves
None
Stock

Gastly
Timid
Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg Moves
None
Stock
Male♂: 1

Skarmory
Impish
Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/31

Egg Moves
Whirldwind
Brave Bird

Stock
Female♀: 1

---------------------------------​

Low Stock:
I have currently traded away most of my stock, I will try to get more in but I will mostly be breeding on request at the moment since I have many pokemon to breed at the moment and do not have time to refill the stock of my pokemon at the moment.

Current Projects:

I will have many more pokemon added to this list very shortly, I have many 5-4 IV pokemon that I just need to breed some quick parents to easily breed them and until I have done that I will not add them to the list.

Current Requests:
1 - Male Torchic (Ready for trade)

Last edited:

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Could I trade for a female Speed Boost Torchic? I've been wanting one of these for forever.
I know it's hard to breed, so I can offer: Y-exclusive mega stones, 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Sand Rush Drilbur or Gale Wings Fletchling, and / or shiny Qwilfish.

If Torchic is too much of a pain, could I get a female Dratini then?

I could get you both torchics, I'll try to get you a female speed boost torchic but it might take awhile since it is a 12.5% chance to breed female so I'll let you know when it's done.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)