Other Metagames [mnm] Odd ziggy

Hi everyone. I'm Kanga, everyone's favourite leprechaun, back with my second rmt. This team is built on a slept on stall breaker. His name? Sablenite Zygarde of course. Before I get into the details, I just want to thank anyone who bothered their arses to look at this thread for bothering their arses to look at this thread (Irish slang lads).

I started with zygarde as a solid wincon and stall breaker
I then added rockseus to deal with ate users.
Shaymin was added just cus it's the best special attacker in the meta.
I needed hoopa to nuke things and wreck crescelia.
Raikou was added as a golisopod check.
I then used blissey for vital wish support and heal bell.

So let's get started!

Zygarde @ Sablenite
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 240 HP / 56 Atk / 212 SpD
Careful Nature
- Coil
- Toxic
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute/extreme speed

This set is OP and underrated af. This is standard zygarde sub coil from its ou analysis, but I replaced leftovers with sablenite and replaced my speed investment with attack investment because I lost speed with sablenite. The set is self explanatory. You sub or coil depending on the situation, using toxic to break non magic bounce stall mons and you coil up to overwhelm magic bounce stall mons. Thousand arrows is amazing because it means you hit all mons, including those holding pinsirite

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Defog
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Arceus is here to spread status, remove hazards that weren't prevented from getting on the field, hit ate users hard and recover most of the damage they dish out. However the main reason this thing's on the team is it don't take jack from ate users. Will o wisp is vital to nail common switchins like opposing zygarde. Judgement ensures we're not passive and recover helps us stay on the field as long as possible.

Shaymin-Sky @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Grass Whistle
- Seed Flare
- Substitute
- Earth Power

Skymin's here not because I needed it for any very specific role, I just needed a special attacker and this is the best one in the tier by a mile. Grass whistle gets a huge accuracy boost with pidgeotite and sub is ran to make sure they don't wake up and destroy us. I ran earth power to beat p-don and seed flare is an amazingly spammable STAB move.

Relinquished (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Metagrossite
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Psychic
- Gunk Shot/ hidden power fire
- Drain Punch

Hoopa is nuke the nuker. An amazing Pokemon, poking holes at your team. Even if you protect you're not safe, as hyperspace fury breaks protection. Naive nature is run so there is no power drop on psychic and drain punch helps us live another day. Gunk shot's amazing for killing fairies, but you can run hp fire for non blue orb steel types.

Raikou @ Red Orb
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
Rash Nature
- Weather Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Extrasensory

Raikou is an amazing special wallbreaker and revenge cleaner, wrecking golisopod simply by switching in. The only downside is that you need to run a rash nature (kinda sucks but you won't be abusing your defences anyway). Electric + fire is supa good stab combo by the way. Just name 10 viable resists.

Blissey @ Sablenite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic

Sablenite blissey is the ultimate wall, walling wirtually every special attacker. I ran wish and heal bell so if something burned my Zygarde or got it low on health I could just go and wish or heal bell. Sablenite is mandatory on this mon. It helps it wall some physical hits and soft boiled helps us live another day

Zygarde @ Sablenite
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 240 HP / 56 Atk / 212 SpD
Careful Nature
- Coil
- Toxic
- Thousand Arrows
- Substitute

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Judgment
- Defog
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Shaymin-Sky @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Serene Grace
Timid Nature
- Grass Whistle
- Seed Flare
- Substitute
- Earth Power

Relinquished (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Metagrossite
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Psychic
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch

Raikou @ Red Orb
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
Rash Nature
- Weather Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Extrasensory

Blissey @ Sablenite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Soft-Boiled
- Toxic

Weavile is a huge threat once Raikou's out of the picture, however that's the only one I can think of for now.

Fardin

Tournament Banned
That's a very nice RMT u got there :), but I fail to see how zygarde is a stall breaker since most stalls run at least 1 mold breaker for pokes like that and you got no recovery on it which makes very easy to kill before it can even do some nice damage

That's a very nice RMT u got there :), but I fail to see how zygarde is a stall breaker since most stalls run at least 1 mold breaker for pokes like that and you got no recovery on it which makes very easy to kill before it can even do some nice damage
I have wish blissey in the back

Fardin

Tournament Banned
Even with wish support, zygarde is just so passive, it won't do much to any stall imo. I recommend giving it rest instead of espeed so it will be a reliable win coin vs bulky teams. I think it was too weak to make good use of espeed regardless so that change would be nice

I agree with Fardin on this matter, but I also have something else to point out, with your Shaymin, unless I'm mistaken and it's banned, there is no reason for you to not run mewtwonite y. It provides a much bigger boost, with honestly a much more useful ability, unless you change the set to run something like FB. Grasswhistle is the only reason you've run no guard and at best it's niche, with opposing magic bouncers running around. But hey, if this is as effective as it looks, then there's nothing I can say more than you do you

I agree with Fardin on this matter, but I also have something else to point out, with your Shaymin, unless I'm mistaken and it's banned, there is no reason for you to not run mewtwonite y. It provides a much bigger boost, with honestly a much more useful ability, unless you change the set to run something like FB. Grasswhistle is the only reason you've run no guard and at best it's niche, with opposing magic bouncers running around. But hey, if this is as effective as it looks, then there's nothing I can say more than you do you
You need the huge special attack pidgeotite grants. Seed flare only has 80 accuracy as well.

Fardin

Tournament Banned
The fact that both of its strongest stab isn't 100% accurate, no guard is a must imo..grass whistle is like an amazing perk to it...also the 20 speed boost allows it to outspeed many threats such manaphy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)