Moderation abuse in the VGC room

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bullshit

I got banned from the VGC room because I spammed some guy in a battle

I can't be banned in VGC for spamming in a battle, that's not how room rules work

That'd be like trade advertising in Lobby getting me banned in Trading because Trading's not allowed in lobby.

I am requesting the demotion of bearsfan092, because he is an abuser and does not know how to enforce the rules correctly, or the complete removal of the VGC room from Showdown

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Universal Showdown rules apply to every channel, with select exceptions (such as the one you mentioned). You can get banned from individual rooms from breaking universal rules.

scene

Banned deucer.
This isn't the place to talk about this - you should contact a roomowner (#) if you feel a roomban was unjustified. Failing that, talk to a global mod on the server and we can get in touch with a roomowner for you. Roombans aren't handled here or in the Discipline Appeals section, sorry.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
1. Hi specineff, alts aren't cool

2. this doesn't really help your case:
[15:35:21] Dordray: There is blatant moderation abuse in the VGC room and I dunno what to do
[15:37:22] Dordray: fucking idiot
[15:38:52] Dordray: unban me you fucking idio
[15:39:11] Dordray: t

Universal Showdown rules apply to every channel, with select exceptions (such as the one you mentioned). You can get banned from individual rooms from breaking universal rules.
You retards should put something important like that in the rules

You're all idiots

I'm basically being banned for unspoken rules now

An unban is the only option, I'm pretty sure you don't want the main server to go down again right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)