Side Monotype Auth V Non-Auth Tour [NON-AUTH WON] who would have known?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
Ok, I was going to, but then I realized I didn't want to. Lax all falls down I never signed up for this tour, I never really even knew this tour was happening. This is not a concede, but this is a why the fuck was I never asked informed or told about this I haven't played legit singles in 9 months so please switch me with another person. It's a good idea, I wish it luck, but if you want my participation, may I ask I recieve a notice in the future?

Entei. You are either getting a win or a new opponent

Schwan is going to be leaving tommorow, and I haven't seen them at all today. May need to request an extension, will update soon.

all falls down

thanks ugly god
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
HamSandwich335 subbed in for Joshz
Pirateer subbed in for le fat kid

New Matchups:
SirSkit vs HamSandwich335
Lax vs Pirateer
all falls down, why was Clearly awarded with an activity win when I said "contacted", posted on their wall and have been trying to schedule the match for a while.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/clearly.234661/

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/monotype-auth-v-non-auth-tour.3563416/page-5
He wasn't given an activity win, he won the coinflip. You both tried to schedule and didn't play so there was a random coinflip to see who would move on at the deadline. You have to request extensions in the thread before the deadline if you need one.

Last edited:
Wouldn't usually do this but it looks like I got absolutely bodied...

252 Atk Flame Plate Victini V-create vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Gothitelle: 307-363 (89.2 - 105.5%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

He had to get the roll on gothitelle and win the speed tie against my Victini to win, which he did. I'm not salty or anything I just wanted to explain the carnage...

gg was a fun match and it's nice to see some innovation and fun sets being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)