Monotype Core Laddering Challenge Season 2: Challenge #2 (Normal + Fairy)

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Monotype Core Laddering Challenge Season 2
(new banner coming soon)
SM Challenge #2
2 Cores, May 21 - May 30

Normal

Snorlax + Pidgeot Mega
tag: CCS2No1
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1450+
Silver: 1325+
Bronze: 1200+

Fairy

Togekiss+Klefki

tag: CCS2Fa1
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1450+
Silver: 1325+
Bronze: 1200+

Note: This project is lead by Namranan , co hosted by me. So now all questions and suggestions regarding to CLC should be directed towards us now and not Illama, the former leader.

To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post below for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

There will be a second challenge along with obtaining the Hall of Fame Rankings. This second challenge is the competition for the best Win/Loss Ratio in 30 games with each core, i.e. at 30 games, take a screenshot of your record and post it in your registration as well. The team with the best record will be added to its own Hall of Fame.

Have fun!​

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Example Challenge Registration:

Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Perishing Song
Laddering Alt(s): CCS2No1 Perish, CCS2Fa1 Song
HoF Replays/Peaks:

W/L Ratio:
None (See Notes in the main post for details)

Last edited:
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Gweebis
Laddering Alt(s): CCS2No1 Gwee, CCS2Fa1 bis
HoF Replays/Peaks:
Bronze
Silver (got to 1337 as well :mehowth:)
W/L Ratio:
1527259198873.png
1527270269490.png

So I messed up by one battle... It was 22-8 as well but I recorded it at the wrong time :c
Extras: (it's not important stuff but it's stuff I wanted to share)
1527269161444.png

Last edited:
challenge registration:
ps name: average fella
alts: CCS2Fa1 ydihfusa, CCS2No1trashfriend
hof replays:
i didnt actually want to play the fairy one but heres my normal shits
forgot bronze
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-752456145 silver xd
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-753216102 EPIC GOLD BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
w/l ratio: 31:10. got like 31:6 but i got bal steel 4 consecutive times and let me tell you... snorlax is useless. the only way i can use it is a worse diggersby and even then it's only good against passive shit and everyone knows that you can't do jack shit against any status. only PSN doesn't do the job of taking it out of commission

pidg was cool though! lopunny is better but i really appreciate what pidgeot can do

Last edited:
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: Perishing Song
Laddering Alt(s): CCS2No1 Ke'ahi
HoF Replays/Peaks:

W/L Ratio:
None (See Notes in the main post for details)

Attachments

Last edited:

Namranan

:)))))))))))
Congrats to Trichotomy for winning the w/l ratio for both types.

I will also give a shoutout to those who achieved platinum ladder tanks.
Guwahavel (both)
Trichotomy (both)
Devinpo (fairy)
Mystic master (both)
Splashbrutha (both)

Gratz to all of you and thanks for everyone who participated, I will now tag Eien to merge this with the newly created index thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)