Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
RIP, Electric is not a tanned type for Hidden Type, at least I found that much out! gg

Good series Diancies, great work team pulling through already I'll bring a better team next week I promise~

Reactions: DoW

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Apologies for the delay in putting Week 4 replays in the OP and getting Week 5 started. The well pump went out at my place and I had to replace it so we could have running water... x_x

Things needed to wrap up week 3/4:
Week 5 team matchups have been posted. I'm still missing some lineups so those will get added as soon as I get them.

The Lewd Lucarios and Cute Clefables have sealed playoff bids, while every other team is still in the running for the last two spots.

A reminder on how playoff spots will be determined (c/p from the OP):
In the event of a tie for a playoff spot the winner of the head-to-head matchup will be given the spot. If there is a 3 way tie, which can not be resolved using head-to-head matchups, then the team(s) with the most total wins throughout the MPL will be given the spot.
I encourage you to double check I counted the number of wins for each team correctly and let me know if I have made a mistake.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I count 11 wins for the Maulers all added up, they're still last due to head to head, but it could make a difference in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)