Project Monotype Teambuilding Competition V3.1 Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sandless Territory:

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Mamoswine @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Spear
- Earthquake
- Superpower

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 216 HP / 112 Def / 180 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Flygon @ Lum Berry
Ability: Levitate
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Outrage

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast

Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit

The team is made without the sand offense core of hippo+exca, so even without the sand the team does decently well. The team is an Offensive Ground team.
: Pretty Standard set. Dugtrio with its amazing ability arena trap helps to trap and revenge kill many pokemon with its good stab move in Earthquake. Dugtrio helps in killing off or severely weakening opposing pokemon that may be a trouble for a teammate. Stone edge is used for pokemon that resists its primary stab, also forming the edge-quake combo. Reversal in tandem with focus sash gives dugtrio a strong fighting type attack to as it reaches a base power of 200 once it is down to sash. Reversal allows it to dent steel types such as ferrothorn and even air balloon heatran. Stealth rock in the last slot is used as it pressures types such as bug, fire,flying.

: Choice banded Mamoswine hits very hard thanks to its high base 130 attack. Icicle spear is used as it breaks sashes and kills pokemon like breloom and dragonite. Earthquake is the primary stab move used that has a good offensive coverage with its ice stab. Superpower is used to deal with stuff like ferrothorn and air balloon heatran. Ice shard is a strong priority move when bagged with choice band, allowing mamoswine to revenge kill weakened pokemon late game.

: Gastradon is used in the team as it is bulky, a water check and can be a defensive pivot. The evs given give gastrodon mixed bulk to take hits on both the spectrum. Scald is the stab move which is useful for burns, toxic is used to put opposing set up sweepers or walls on a timer. Earthquake is chosen as the other STAB, since it hits Tyranitar (in Sand) and specially defensive Heatran harder than Earth Power. Recover is for longevity. Gastradon provides the team with a defensive pivot and a much needed and useful immunity to water type moves.

: Flygon is the other part of the core. This gen flygon received dragon dance which allows it to be a decent set up sweeper.Dragon dance is for the obvious boosting of attack and speed. Earthquake and stone edge are used as it has a very good offensive coverage hitting almost every type for at least neutral damage. Outrage is a powerful move that scores ohko after only one dd on some offensive targets. Lum berry is used so that flygon is not crippled by status and lum berry may also provide it with an additional turn to set up. Adamant is used for mpre power as it has a mediocre base 100 attack.

: landorus-I is a fearsome wallbreaker and special attacker. The team needed a very strong special attacker so I opted for lando-I as it has no safe switch ins outside of dedicated special walls. Rock polish allows lando to clean up or sweep late game or open up big holes in the opposing team. Earthpower is the primary stab move that hits very hard as it is boosted by life orb+sheer force. Sludge wave is used for opposing grass,bug,fairy types. Focus miss err focus blast allows it to hit walls such as skarmory,ferrothorn and even air balloon heatran.

: The team needed an immediate speed control and so I chose Krookodile as a scarf user as it can sweep with its increasing moxie boosts.Knock off is a good utility move removing items from opposing pokemon that makes it easier for the rest of the team to handle. It also hit psychic types for Super effective damage. Earthquake is a stab move hitting hard due to its pretty good 117 base attack. Pursuit is used to trap and kill or weaken opposing mons as they make a desperate attempt to switch out. Stone edge is used for flying types like char y.

akaFila

butterscotch love
~ Triple Choice & A Mole ~

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Screech

Flygon @ Firium Z
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Defog
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Gravity
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Wave

Krookodile @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Seismitoad @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

: Core(1/2) - Dugtrio serves as a swiss army knife of sorts. While access to rocks paired with a sash allows Dug to play the lead, hazard-setting role, it also has the means to trap and pick up a revenge KO later on. Here, I'm running a standard Sash & Rocks with STAB + Prio. Screech in the final slot is something that's been toyed with on Dug sets, and I found it useful not only for Dug to really land a solid lick in itself, but Dug can successful drop the opponents Def while keeping them trapped. This in turn allows Krookodile to come in and force the switch, letting Krook free for stacked Pursuit damage.

: Core(2/2) - While others went the offensive route with Flygon, I wanted to fool around with a more supportive mix. Tailwind is nice for obvious reasons. With the shot of dropping Wind and having Band Krook waiting on the bench to come in, it's nice to have around. Defog is more so for Webs than anything else. If hazards are stacking up, it's a solid option to have. Draco serves as the main STAB option. Fire Blast makes a home here to serve as answer to the common speed bumps ground hates to find. i.e. Ferro, Cele, Sciz, etc.. Firium Z guarantees the hit will giving Flygon the power boost it severely needs to actually deal some damage.

: Landorus is simply a given. It's too good and fills a role with limited options otherwise. Standard set here. Gravity + 3 Attacks.

: Choice(1/3) - Krook has been one of my favorite ground mons to run for a while, so it's only natural I'd work it in here. For this set, I kept the standard Scarf moveset and swapped items out in favor for a Band. With a Scarf user on the team in Excadrill, in addition to Tailwind support from Flygon, I felt a Choice Banded Krook would fit perfectly into the mix. Hits like a truck. Easily plays the Pursuit, and threatens the Pursuit in the game thereafter. Sweep potential behind Tailwind.

: Choice(2/3) - Every ground team needs a sponge, and with an offensive build Seis is the best fit. Standard Specs Seis with EVs dumped into Speed as opposed to HP.

: Choice(3/3) - Standard MoldDrill. Spin is the chosen fill for slot 4 as I really don't want to be stuck dealing with Webs at all.

Am I good enough to snag that Alliance invite now, Daddy Deth?
Notice me Senpai.

Last edited:
The Teambuilding portion of Cycle 6 of the Monotype Teambuilding Competition has now come to a close! Congratulations to all who participated!

Remember that you can only vote for a maximum of two teams, and not your own! The voting phase will end Tuesday, 1/31/2017!
As for Cycle 7's type, you can vote for the type you wish to see used next week here.

Additionally, now that I've been hosting this project for a while, I'm curious to hear back from you guys! I'm want to know what you all think I'm doing well- and what you think I could to differently to improve the quality of the project, so please feel free to add any comments along with your votes!

The 6th Cycle of the Monotype Teambuilding Competition has now completed! This week ended in a tie between Escoffier and terrors! Congratulations to both of you!

As for Cycle 7, the type this week will be Water, and the Pokemon featured will be...

Tentacruel, and...

Mega Slowbro!

Best of luck, teambuilders! Because I was late on getting this cycle out, I will extend the teambuilding period by an extra day. As such is the case, the deadline for submissions will be next Saturday, February 11th!

Last edited:

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
~A Sea Party~

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Acid Spray

Swampert @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Roar

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Superpower
- Waterfall

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Flamethrower
- Slack Off

Gyarados @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Dragon Dance

Volcanion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Fire Blast
- Steam Eruption
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide

Overview: The team which I made is a Balanced team utilizing the most well known core of tentacruel+swampert and slowbro-mega is used as a win con in the team and is a great mon to set up late game. Gyarados deals with grass types and is a set up sweeper whereas volcanion helps not only vs threats such as char y,breloom and ferrothorn but also gives the team some immediate speed with a scarf set. Azumarill fills in the team with a dragon type immunity and great wallbreaking potential with a choice band set.

Tentacruel: First mon of the core, tentacruel on the team acts as sp.def wall and helps the team to absorb special attacks. The set is simple rapid spin for hazard control,acid spray to help against mega venusaur and scald as a stab move to fish for burns and toxic spikes helps in gradually wearing the opposing team down. 16 speed evs let it outspeed adamant breloom and hit it with acid spray. 240 sp.def evs and max hp investment so that it tanks hits better on special side.

Swampert: Stealth rock was much needed to pressure types like bug,flying etc also an electric immunity to the team so I opted to use swampert as it pairs very well with tentacruel defensively. Roar is for phazing+to rack up residual damage,earthquake to help vs electric types and scald for burns.

Slowbro-Mega: The win con of the team, calm mind lets it boost up its sp.def and sweep with scald and flamethrower, slack off for sustain. 24 sp.def is used so that it is a 2hko by keldeo specs hydro pump after rocks.The set is pretty easy to understand!

Gyarados: Provides the team with a much appreciated ground immunity and DD bounce set is used to help vs grass types. Substitute is to protect against status and flynium z(bounce)to deal with mega venusaur, it also acts as a strong attacks vs walls to finish them off. Waterfall is the other stab move used.

Azumarill: azumarill is used on the team for dragon type immunity and for wallbreaking with a choice band set.Azumarill with a choice band hits very hard and is difficult to switch into,It also provides the team with a priority move in aqua jet,which also helps in cleaning or revenge killing.

Volcanion: Since the rest of the team was pretty slow, I needed a speed control and also a way to deal with char y which is a threat for mono water teams so volcanion seemed to me the best choice! It ohkos char y with rock slide(40 atk evs) and its other stab moves hits very hard and eases match up vs grass types. Earth power is mainly for electric types.

So this was, my balanced Water team with tentacruel+mega bro core! xD

Last edited:
Chewable (Slowbro) @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Psyshock
- Slack Off

#UUnderrated (Tentacruel) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Acid Spray
- Ice Beam
- Scald

Mega shrimp (Gyarados) @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Bounce
- Waterfall

Sab and pink hoe (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump

Water absorb tho (Lanturn) @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Toxic
- Heal Bell

mega pert :( (Swampert) @ Rindo Berry
Ability: Damp
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Mirror Coat

When i first saw the core i really thought that it would be boring cause when we see tenta,its self explanatory that toxapex beats it in viability cause toxa has one thing that tenta doesnt ie:recovery and regenerator.
So when i made the team i just added mons to the core and tried to see if it worked,to my surprise tenta was very effective as a spinner with its good spdef and with av most special attacks could only 2hko,so ill try explaining my team.

First we have the mega bro,it was banned in gen6 cause it was considered op(damn that defense) so i used a cm set cause with the spdef boost it literally becomes a wall.regarding the set i used 80 def and 180 spdef cause u cant just go in on any mon and mega evolve,cause mega evolving makes it lose regenerator and u gotta risk slacking off on a threat without knowing if he has a stab move
regarding the set i went for flamethrower and psyshock cause that helps it in walling most of the meta,i didnt go for scald cause most of the team has access to water type moves and the fact that bro can easily wall steel types like rachi and skarm with flamethrower.

In the second slot we have ass-vest tentacruel,a good spinner it has a great move pool with acid spray+ice beam like literally if u see a lando u can freely lead with it it has enough speed to ko the landorus with ice beam(rip if its scarf tho), acid spray is for getting the drops and scald for stab and burn ofc :P

Next we have flynium z gyarados,with its name designed to bluff mega gyara(XD), this guy puts so much work vs grass and bug ive gone for jolly cause u can instantly get boosts without needing to dd in some cases and the extra speed helps in outspeeding scarfers after a dd.

I went to specs keldeo mostly for coverage and the name says it all seriously mega sableye and chansey become a pain after one cm or the toxic seismic toss variant,it has the standard gen 6 moveset and a timid nature for speed

Next up we have the most imp member of the team and the electrical immunity, lanturn is very imp when facing the weaknesses of water and u must never misplay with it
i gave it the usual move set,vswitch for momentum scald and heal bell to help the team out

At the end we have the rocker of the team,rindo bulk pert this guy is very useful as a lead with rocks,roar to prevent set up ,eq for stab and mirror coat for the special attackers

Tq for reading this,leave a comment if u know how to make this better,it wil certainly motivate me to post more teams :P

The Teambuilding portion of Cycle 7 of the Monotype Teambuilding Competition has now come to a close! Congratulations to all who participated!

Of course, since there are only two entrants this cycle, please only vote for one team! The voting cycle will end Saturday, 2/18/2017!
As for Cycle 8's type, you can vote for the type you wish to see used next week here.

Additionally, now that I've been hosting this project for a while, I'm curious to hear back from you guys! I'm want to know what you all think I'm doing well- and what you think I could to differently to improve the quality of the project, so please feel free to add any comments along with your votes!

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Gunk Shot

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn

Sharpedo-Mega @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Psychic Fangs
- Waterfall
- Crunch

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Def / 248 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Pursuit
- Shadow Sneak

Krookodile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Greninja, Sharpedo and Bisharp are the teams main sweepers and rely on the defensive support of Mandibuzz and Alolan Muk to help them take on Fairy, Bug and Fighting type attacks. Krookodile is a great antilead as it can not only setup its Stealth Rocks but also stop other slower common leads from setting up hazards with Taunt. Sharpedo can take on weakened fighting teams and sweep with Psychic Fangs, Bisharp can handle Fairy teams with the help of Greninja and Mandibuzz along woth Stealth Rock can keep bug teams in check. Greninja overall has great coverage making it useful in many matchups. The EVs on Muk allow it to take a Scarfed Victini's V-Create after rocks damage and pick it off woth Knock Off. U-turn on Mandibuzz can help it pivot into threats that can be picked off by Muk's pursuit and overall grab some momentum for the team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
Hazard Stack Dark:

Greninja @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Tyranitar @ Babiri Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
EVs: 212 HP / 132 Atk / 44 Def / 120 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Pursuit
- Rock Slide

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Def / 52 SpD
Impish Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Foul Play
- Taunt

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast

Overview:
This team is around hazard stacking as the name suggests,Suicide lead greninja with spikes is used, the team also has tyranitar with stealth rock while bisharp on the team deters defog users from clearing hazards thanks to the threat of defiant boost and then I went for mega sableye to prevent rapid spin users from clearing the hazard. Mega sableye is also the teams way to control hazard with magic bounce. This team puts a lot of pressure on the opposing team through hazards, the other members of the team will be explained below:

After I came to know about bisharp+A-muk core I wanted to sway away from generic dark builds so I built this team around hazard stacking and greninja on this team provides spikes support, the set used is a suicide lead set and thanks to the very good speed of greninja it can at least get 2 layers of spikes most of the time and due to its high speed greninja can also secure a kill with its protean boosted attacks even before its sash breaks! Taunt is used for preventing other leads from setting up, spikes is for obvious pressuring and lastly ice beam and hydro pump is used as ice and water move have pretty good coverage together and can hit a lot of pokemon super effectively.

Since Spikes is not enough to call it hazard stacking,Tyranitar seemed to me the best option to set rocks,it has barbiri berry as it allows it to check threatening to dark teams like scizor and magearna with fire blast. It also have thunder wave to cripple and slow down opposing pokemon. Stone edge is for the obvious stab move that hits decently even when uninvested and fire blast is for aforementioned steel types and skarmory. 252 hp with 252 spd+sand boost and a sassy nature helps it sponge most special attacks for the team.

: Alolan muk with AV acts as a great fairy type switch in for the team, with a good special bulk it can tank most fairy moves with ease. knock off is the obvious stab move on the set whereas pursuit is used to trap and weaken or perhaps kill pokemon as they switch out. Gunk shot helps a lot vs fairy types and is a strong poison stab move. lastly rock slide is used on A-muk for threats like volcorona and charizard Y,if tyranitar is down.

Bisharp, the pokemon with the amazing ability in defiant which turns stat drops into an increase in attack, goes very well with this team. The set is pretty standard, swords dance to boost its attack while lum berry helps with status moves such as a burn or a twave. Sucker punch to bypass its low speed + a priority move. Iron head helps a lot vs fairy types and knock off is a great utility move.

M-sab is the mega of my team as it helps in not only preventing hazard control for the opposing team by blocking rapid spin but it also provides the team its own hazard control with its mega ability in magic bounce. Sableye with prankster can cripple physical attacker for the team and punish set up sweepers with foul play. recover is for sustain while taunt helps it to stall break and stop set up mons.

Every team needs some kind of speed control and this team is no exception. I am using scarf hydreigon as it is a pretty effective scarf user on mono dark thanks to its speed and good special attack. U-turn is used for momentum and dealing chip damage on potential switch ins, Draco meteor is the obligatory hit and run stab move. Fire blast is used for frying steel types not named heatran and lastly dark pulse is its other stab which does not have stat drop effect and can be used to clean late game.

So this was my mono dark hazard stack team around bisharp+ A-muk! Hope you like it!

Last edited:
Out of the Darkness

Greninja @ Life Orb
Shiny: Yes
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Toxic Spikes

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off

Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Protect

Muk-Alola @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Disable

-WIP

shoutouts ORAS but with a muk
Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Atk / 104 SpD
Brave Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Poison Jab

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic
- Foul Play

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Snarl

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Thunder Wave
- Fire Blast

Dark is honestly pretty bad this gen so i havent really built too much of it, wanted to give it a shot though. I guess the idea is to pivot around your balance core and occasionally bring in Hydreigon/Bisharp.
: standard sd bisharp. I chose adamant with life orb so it hits really fucking hard, even with the nerf to sucker punch. Also a cool fairy check.
: tbh I don't remember what this spread does. However it's a good check to fairies/special attackers in general as well as providing pursuit support to the rest of the team to trap
: specs hydreigon puts dents into common defensive cores that do not include chansey, hp electric hits mantine, and fire blast 2hkos av magearna which is pretty useful.
: the primary physical wall of the team. i opted for no brave bird because atm fighting isn't super relevant and i valued the ability to put things on a timer and punish opposing pokemon that are setting up like msciz.
: cm sab is less potent than last gen but cm still wins games. it also cripples physical threats like bulu. this thing is pretty straightforward so i'll move on.
: ttar is still an absurd special wall with rocks which also carries fire blast to hit magearna (does a decent chunk to non-av, av takes like 20). its stone edges are incredibly powerful even without investment, and it checks chary + volcarona which can sorta dismantle this team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
shoutouts ORAS
Bisharp @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Muk-Alola @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Atk / 104 SpD
Brave Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Poison Jab

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic
- Foul Play

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind
- Snarl

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Thunder Wave
- Fire Blast

Dark is honestly pretty bad this gen so i havent really built too much of it, wanted to give it a shot though. I guess the idea is to pivot around your balance core and occasionally bring in Hydreigon/Bisharp.
wip lol
hi there 6ti, there is hydreigon in your importable while in sprite there is weavile! please check ^^

Reactions: 6ti
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)