More Suspect Than A Paedo In A Nursery: A Suspect Team RMT

hey i really like your team, i run one very similar to it and im here to offer some humble observations....

1. gliscor is taken down by leadchamp (ice punch (2) + Bullet punch if necessary) even with the berry. at the most it will get up rocks and an EQ in, which i guess is good but with machamp leads on the rise and being so threatening, you want to clear it out quick. bc leadchamp can take two earthquakes before gliscor can take two ice punches.

2. i love the starmie/shaymin/heatran combo. however i find it much more effective to use HP Ice on shaymin and HP grass > explosion on heatran. here are some reasons... Shaymin's HP ice is a nice wake up to flygons (unscaf), gliscors, dragonites, brelooms (big threat to me), and the occasional roserade lead that switched out. HP fire really only helps against scizor and skarmory who heatran can handle.
On heatran, i used to run explosion but i only ever used it to defeat blissey. usually ppl will switch in a swampert on the fire blast then get blasted (OHKO'd) by HP grass. it also helps alot against weakened bulky waters like suicune and vaporeon when their HP is below 50%. to help this, i think you should give heatran expert belt over passho berry.

3.i would think jolly over adamant on flygon just to be able to at least speed tie with scarfrachi and always outspeed lucario who could ice punch you. but i guess adamant has its power perks, i have really ran any calcs or anything yet on that.

great team tho! almost identitical to mine but with some varying movesets and items. and it looks like your team is doing alot better than mine, the hax kills me tho. anyway good luck! hope to battle on shoddy sometime =]

TBH Gliscor does great as a lead, and Leadchamp isn't THAT common in Suspect so no need to worry. Besides, I usually put up SR, and U-turn out.

HP fire is actually one of my used moves on shaymin (tbh I use all of them equally) so I doubt I will change there.
Heatran sometimes is my only way to deal with stallers. Besides the Passho berry is great, and actually allows me to defeat pokes like Kingdra, Cune, Gyarados to name a few.

I'm actually thinking of Jolly over Adamant, however, I don't yet have much reason to.

IMO, gliscor/dnite/breloom aren't threats to this team and dealt with well.

Thanks for the rate though

EDIT: George the team has two goals. Either remove all the steels and sweep with Flygon/Jirachi, or if it's a Stall team, remove Blissey and then carefully take apart the enemy team using our teams amazing offensive (and defensive) capabilities.

Hey again guys, today, while laddering I managed to peak 1402 with this team. Then I lost begun to lose badly. Tip, never keep playing after midnight :P.

I would love one or two rates. Thanks

Upon hearing about Body Slam's 60% [freeze?] chance, we decided we couldn't pass up on it, so dropped Fire Punch for it. Especially as we could deal with those weak to Fire in other ways, such as Electric/Ice/EQ moves as well as Heatran. Besides, we can always Outrage/Explode on whatever won't die.
do you mean paralyse?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)