Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kie

big
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Can my name be changed to Kie please?

I don't go by this name anymore. It also seems everyone calls me Kie on Showdown.

EDIT: Changed it to Kie (sorry about that).

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to change my name to "DaRizzleTheMan"
Reason: DaRizzleTheMan is my general internet name and I want to make it my new main Showdown alt, and to have them match would be kewl :3

k - oglemi

Fake Melo

Banned deucer.
requesting my name be changed to "Fake Melo" this is the name I now go by on PS! and plan to use from here on.

k - oglemi

I've gone by FMD on IRC for over a year, on PS for over two and I've just been too lazy to bother changing it until now.

k - oglemi

is the name altercation taken? Ive had the alt on showdown registered to me for about 5-6 months (i think) and i would like my smogon name to be the same

This account was formerly my brother's, and his birth year is in the profile. My birthday is the same, but my birth year is 2001. If someone could change that, I'd be greatly obliged. Thanks! :)

whatever - oglemi

Requesting my name to be changed to ScarfGren

Reason: I don't like this name and I use ScarfGren in several other places (PS!, Skype, etc.)

k - oglemi

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Mind changing my birthday to 10/10/1998,
Not sure why I make the year 1996 w/e

k - oglemi

Hi, I would like to change my name to just "pookie" for purposes of uniformity and clarity with my name on PS!, please.

k - oglemi

Can I get my name changed to Oma please? Everyone calls me this already and this way I won't have yucky numbers and can't get confused with other users in tours or something

k - oglemi

Hi, would you be able to change my name to Admiral Kirk? Admiral Kirk is my name on Pokemon Showdown, and I'd prefer to have my two accounts match up.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Basketball on this account and my showdown JCrossover11 account so that they are the same name on both
Reason: I really am ashamed of my account name, Also this name is already taken but it is not being used at all i have checked it everyday for the last couple of months.

k - oglemi

Can I revert to "VirajVora" ? My old alt ?

That is much more memorable I think... No one understands what Black Heart actually mean :(

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Basketball on this account and my showdown JCrossover11 account so that they are the same name on both
Reason: I really am ashamed of my account name, Also this name is already taken but it is not being used at all i have checked it everyday for the last couple of months.

k - oglemi
can you change my Pokemon Showdown name aswell to Basketball? as i had said before i have been checking for months now and nobody has used that account and i really want it to now match my smogon account Oglemi

Hey, can I have my name changed from what it is now to Peppermint Creams? This accounts name was my old PS account, but I use Peppermint Creams now

k - oglemi

could you revert my name back to brightlights (stylized like that)? if only the old way is possible then thats fine too

reason: i make bad decisions when i drink

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)