Projects National Dex Ubers Teambuilding Competition [CM Mono Judment Arceus]

bumboclaat

Primal Groudon used Overheat
is a Pre-Contributor
Congratulations to Eledyr for winning with Gigansel + Poursuite Marshadow!

:sv/pheromosa:
Pheromosa @ Choice Band
Ability: Beast Boost
Tera Type: Fighting / Ice
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Triple Axel
- Low Kick
- Poison Jab
Pheromosa is one of those Pokemon whos placement puzzled me on the VR for a long time despite its traits being fairly obvious. I'll chalk that up to running into Focus Sash or Heavy-Duty Boots the one time a month someone loaded it against me. Pheromosa provides excellent speed control as the fastest Pokemon in the game (Deo-S does not count) while providing momentum with U-Turn. Though difficult to fit and use at times, Pheromosa does have a place on some teams and I'm looking forward to seeing how y'all utilize it! The deadline for submissions is 03 June 15.00​

bumboclaat

Primal Groudon used Overheat
is a Pre-Contributor
Despite nobody building with Pheromosa at least adem has become a believer. Adem v R8 fight night won the last poll so I'll see if we can organize a fight between the HO lover and Big Stall.

:sv/arceus:
I don't really have the time / energy to write some blurb that only I think is mildly funny so you'll have to use your imagination. Arceus is a diverse Pokemon, but this cycle it won't be! You are allowed to use any Arceus forme, but the only only attacking move it is allowed to run is Judgement. Generally Calm Judgment Arceus has two, but functionally three move slots already locked in between Judgment, Calm Mind, and Recover. Arceus has a pretty deep support movepool to tap into for that last slot. Most often it runs Refresh, but other options such as Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, and Toxic are somewhat common. Calm Mind Mono Judgment Arceus is a good Pokemon, but one that requires support and I'm looking forward to see how y'all support this potent wincon. The deadline for submissions is 17 June 15.00 GMT. Also there is a pretty high likihood that the teambuilding competition will be on haitus for a couple of weeks during the NDUbers Open.​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)