NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
More misrepresentation this is ridiculous.

Aubisio / Martin / Paperblade / Blazade / Moody / Whydon / Me

Any of the above is part of the standing townblock that's been consistent for the past two days
Texas - is town
Aubisio - un countetclaimed mason brother
Martin - used a public revive on a town
You - got revived as town

Above four are lock town from my pov

Blazade - everything he's done has been beneficial to town
Whydon - town cop investigated scum kill
Fort Colorcastle - known omniguard who was keeping lightwolf alive

Any of these could be a mole but at low likelihood

Former Hope / Moody: probably town but yet to be confirmed

Acidphoenix / vanillish / BT / Haruno: two of these are almost guaranteed scum, one is lock scum, outside shot at 3 scum
did u miss this post texas?????

You went from 4 locked town to suddenly (3 of which are questionable as I've stated since w/e cycle the revive happened with no further confirmation). Whydon/fort k. The only locked town in my eyes are

whydon/aubisio/fort/fh/moody. Rest are sketchy at best

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm completely confused as to how Haruno and Texas got on each others' heels.
I unvoted vanillish after he claimed unlynchable and voted Haruno because he was also in my suspect pool for lying about his role and activity

Then vanillish claimed neutral

I maintained my vote on haruno

Haruno is going hardcore offense on me for not lynching the neutral outright with soem ridiculous misrepresentation

With how weak the flipped scum roles have been relative to the town, I would be fully inclined to believe there is a second scum faction or at least a small powerful neutral group

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
did u miss this post texas?????

You went from 4 locked town to suddenly (3 of which are questionable as I've stated since w/e cycle the revive happened with no further confirmation). Whydon/fort k. The only locked town in my eyes are

whydon/aubisio/fort/fh/moody. Rest are sketchy at best
Do you even read the thread.

Literally every previous post I had included Fort and Blazade in the town block

That specific post was explaining to paperblade why people are where they are

Haruno

Pancake's role and win condition.

Neutral faction my ass.
Wow! A role pm that makes no fucking sense given his actions on night 1/2! I still maintain that role pm was doctored by martin durign his lynch redirect. Since otherwise a role like pancake would never ever idle. You have never addressed this, martin's only defense was "No one else would be able to doctor it for me guys"

Haruno

-censored response because pancake was talking on discord about things and that counts as OC-
That's fucking bullshit then LOL you can't use "I dead chatted a nigga and they gave me a response to your question" especially in a game where dead chat isn't allowed and it's the most stupidass lazy excuse to not give an answer? like come on lol

Haruno

Okay, regardless of that.

Vanillish Wafer Don't think we've forgotten about you. Claim now or mine and others votes stay on you.

Haruno Do you still stick with your vet + redirect story after all this or?
I maintain I'm a vet that autokills scum, there is a downside if this happens but again seeing as how I never got targeted by scum due to being forced to claim................... soooo

And someone redirecting or having multiple redirects really unless you're going to claim all 3 of me/moody/fort i believe are lying about getting redirected, it seems to add up in my eyes.

Texas Cloverleaf

??????????????????????????????????????????????? Can anyone confirm this, why is still even allowed anyways. Helps
He shouldn't have been talking. But he was, and I saw what he said.

All that matters is that no one in this game knows reasons why he would idle, but that does not mean reasons don't exist.

Haruno

He shouldn't have been talking. But he was, and I saw what he said.

All that matters is that no one in this game knows reasons why he would idle, but that does not mean reasons don't exist.
Then this is fucking bullshit and gives no credibility to your statement. Again him idling makes no sense, and without a proper explanation, we can still assume that it was a doctored pm since again no reason to idle ever xd.

tbh, if he was redirected. In past games, it has been the case that even people with no targetable actions are forced to visit someone and show up as such, that specific part shouldn't matter to the thing here

Texas Cloverleaf

To the rest of you town I'm quoting this for posterity, this is very clearly a prime opportunity for scum to sow chaos.

This should be straightforward unless all the mafia are moling me, lynch out of the scum list and vig the rest, worst case scenario we kill four of our own+two mafia night kills and we're sitting at 7 left without hitting LYLO, best case scenario we kill all the remaining mafia, most likely we kill one or two mafia, lose a couple town and end up sitting at 6 or 7 town to 1 mafia to end game
Just follow the plan and we should not lose, worst case scenario we enter a 6 town to 1 scum LYLO

Haruno

No we cannot assume it was a doctored PM.

Lack of evidence for A=/=evidence for B!!!
We have evidence of his actions being nonsensible given the role pm he has. Without a proper explanation for said actions, we must speculate on a solution! So since his actions + role pm makes no sense, there has to be a reason why they make no sense such as a pm being doctored. If you get hooked or whatnot, it would still show up as you took an action so that's not an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)