Tournament ORAS NU Tournament [WON BY TEDDEH]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
activitie poss; my opponent has not tried to contact further after i responded to his/her initial contact

(also, it would be worthwhile to put all the rounds, both current and past, into the OP in plain view so ppl don't have to scavenge through the thread to find 'em)

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
mk U-Turn Out your opponent for this round will be unfixable hf

activitie poss; my opponent has not tried to contact further after i responded to his/her initial contact

(also, it would be worthwhile to put all the rounds, both current and past, into the OP in plain view so ppl don't have to scavenge through the thread to find 'em)
o yea that's a good idea. on it, chief
I also don't know what to do about the deadline for the second set of what round 1 was (which is the extra set of players we added who were originally subs). it seems way too long but idk if anyone that's left in there is even trying to get a match scheduled ?.?

Since servers are deader than a dodo, not sure when I'll be able to play Aladyyn since i have college and work tomorrow and thursday then on the weekend i'm seeing family away from home, so I can literally only play friday. Don't wanna get done by activity so just letting you know

Since servers are deader than a dodo, not sure when I'll be able to play Aladyyn since i have college and work tomorrow and thursday then on the weekend i'm seeing family away from home, so I can literally only play friday. Don't wanna get done by activity so just letting you know
Play on PO if real

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
o yea that's a good idea. on it, chief
I also don't know what to do about the deadline for the second set of what round 1 was (which is the extra set of players we added who were originally subs). it seems way too long but idk if anyone that's left in there is even trying to get a match scheduled ?.?
honestly, you can give people who haven't played a couple of days' extension if necessary (especially since we're already into that 'extension') but just make the second set's round 2 deadline the same as or just a couple days behind the normal one, and merge the two groups back together next round. to sum it up:

group one's round 2 deadline = group two's round 2 deadline, be more lenient with extensions for group two because they've had less time to get it done. when making round 3 pairings, use everyone from both groups.

Disjunction

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The Other Round 2
WildHope vs. Montsegur
iZocker vs. (Jernmax vs. Fran17)
(Ohioisonfire vs. NotAGymLdr) vs. (Brawlfest vs. Void)
Pearl. vs. (Zebraiken vs. Decision Makers)

postin this crud early-ish so people can get games done/scheduled. also doubles as a way for me to advertise to players who aren't saying anything.
The goal here is to get everyone caught up by the end of the second round's deadline (this saturday). I'll obviously be more lenient here for this round but please make an honest effort to get these done.
gl hf
If you need a place to play while PS is down, use http://frost.psim.us/

Make sure to save replays so we all can see the battles!​

Disjunction

um hello. while I understand that the new oras ladder is exciting, we've been a bit out there with showdown bein borked for a bit, and oras comes out tomorrow, I would appreciate it if we all got our matches done on time. The deadline remains this saturday night so be aware. If you have any issues, please contact me instead of just leaving this here and we can work something out

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Replays aren't working right now, don't worry about trying to save them.

Ares

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tied 1-1 with Wild Hope (choked on the last game :<)

No replays cause they're broken atm :/

Ares

Double posting to say I beat Wild Hope in the last game gg...no replays still

I dont think than replays should matter at this point, ORAS is out, and the main reason for them was to have a idea of how ORAS could be.

gg, i lose, two good game and one of "who hax more the other" (and lose, even with more hax at my favor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)