Other Metagames Analysis Reservations Index [CLOSED]

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just finished the Raikou analysis, so I'd like to take Moltres next.

Moltres isn't on the current list, but is B on the Viability Rankings.

approvedz - unfixablz

Last edited by a moderator:

baconbagon

free stabmons
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi could I take [STABmons] Weavile? It's not on the the reservations list, but that's cause it only got popular recently and it's also at A+ on the viability rankings. If replays are necessary I'll be happy to dig up some old ones.

approved - unfix!!!

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[21:58:44] +unfixable:do more analyses !!

ok

ill take STABmons Klefki for all my AG frens out there that hate this thing

it is not in reservation index, however i dont think any of you will disagree when i say it is more than viable in stabmons, especially with reliable recovery (m o o n l i g h t b o y s)

wait until pidgeot is in GP then VM me and i'll approve this - unfix

i want u to focus on pidgeot + you can't reserve 2 analyses currently :0

With Anything Goes being added, our QC team will be compiling a list of viable Pokemon for analyses soon. Until then, you can reserve a Pokemon if you would like, but it will take a bit longer to be approved!

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
can i take numel AG

approved (who would've thought i'd ever approve an analysis for NUMEL?) - unfix

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Reserving Mega Rayquaza in AG, (although I was already preparing the analysis for the resource thread) Have pm's with Joshz

approved - fixie the pixie

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Can I reserve Quagsire for AG please? I understand if the QC team thinks it doesn't need an analysis, but I think it should be given a chance due to its ability to hard wall any physical arceus you're going to see (where some are capable of breaking through checks such as Yveltal), as well as counter klefki and baton pass.

Edit at below so the thread doesn't get clogged up: It does the same stuff (except for running haze to deal with Baton Pass and Klefki), but I think it's as worthy of an analysis as Ditto is at the very least (which I imagine will get an analysis given it's got one from PU to Ubers).

Last edited:

Josh

=P
Can I reserve Quagsire for AG please? I understand if the QC team thinks it doesn't need an analysis, but I think it should be given a chance due to its ability to hard wall any physical arceus you're going to see (where some are capable of breaking through checks such as Yveltal), as well as counter klefki and baton pass.
Does it do anything different than in OU?

I guess this is up to Unfix, but from my pov it isn't worth it yet. Once the list we will have put up tonight is done, you can start taking lower priority things like Quagsire. I get that it is OK in AG, but it is more important to write about the more relevant mons first.

EDIT: Ditto won't be getting an analysis, at least for now, its not that important.

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
can i take numel AG

approved (who would've thought i'd ever approve an analysis for NUMEL?) - unfix
wait wait what? unfixable please don't :c (I know josh told u it was ok tho). There's a reason numel isn't even ranked in AG and that stems from it being unviable garbage. It was passable in the old thread because it was a community run thing, now that these are being posted on site that's like giving dedenne an analysis in OU. It's about as good. It's totally misleading to give numel an analysis and would look ridiculous that we'd give it one for the "highest tier" if you clicked on its smogon page. New people would actually try to run it

edit:
can i take Articuno in AG?
see quagsire reservation. Let's get through good things like Ho-oh and Arceus before worrying about Articuno

edit 2: I will take regular ogre and don't want to make another new post unfixable

Last edited:
wait wait what? unfixable please don't :c (I know josh told u it was ok tho). There's a reason numel isn't even ranked in AG and that stems from it being unviable garbage. It was passable in the old thread because it was a community run thing, now that these are being posted on site that's like giving dedenne an analysis in OU. It's about as good. It's totally misleading to give numel an analysis and would look ridiculous that we'd give it one for the "highest tier" if you clicked on its smogon page. New people would actually try to run it

edit:

see quagsire reservation. Let's get through good things like Ho-oh and Arceus before worrying about Articuno
Josh told me it was worth it. Trickster Zangooser what are your guys' opinions?

Yeah, I agree with Megazard. Numel's pretty much a gimmick way of beating Klefki and shouldn't be used all that seriously.

Josh

=P
unfixable Articuno I Twix Whis Aimless Renegade InfernapeTropius11
Alerting you that we have now finished the reservation index for AG. Mons such as Quagsire, Articuno, etc will be in the future when these more important mons are done. Unfix will be updating the OP.

Arceus
Groudon (Primal)
Klefki
Rayquaza (Mega)
Xerneas
Arceus (Fairy)
Arceus (Ghost)
Arceus (Ground)
Darkrai
Ho-Oh
Lugia
Dialga
Diancie (Mega)
Kyogre (Primal)
Mewtwo
Yveltal
Arceus (Rock)
Arceus (Steel)
Gengar (Mega)
Giratina (Origin)
Arceus (Water)
Deoxys (Attack)
Kyogre
Mewtwo (Mega-X)
Smeargle
Giratina
Kyurem (White)
Mewtwo (Mega-Y)
Sableye (Mega)
Scolipede
Zekrom
Espeon
Ferrothorn
Landorus
Latias
Scizor (Mega)
Skarmory
Aegislash

Also, I'm dropping Terrakion. I'd like an experienced player to write it. Not enough time to.

EDIT: Work with what I have now and then implement what TR said.

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I did Drifblim for AG on the thread, so just in case, I'll reserve it here. The analysis is finished and I'll be QCing/posting it on the thread and all.
Drifblim is not currently on the reservation list, which you can check in Joshz's post or the OP of this thread. Also, while you can carry over elements of your Drifblim analysis here, you'll be writing a new analysis for it if it comes up for reservation and you reserve it.

MZ

Oh, I thought all Pokemon carried over that were in the viability rankings. Thanks for letting me know. But if it does pop up, for what reason should I write a new analysis?
I believe there's just a standard for anything that gets uploaded to ensure quality, also some of the analyses from the thread were kinda awful and only passable since it was some smaller subproject for AG and not something that anybody could see with /smogdex, it's easier to start again than to pick through the old ones

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)