Pain splitting level 1 OP

So I ran into a battle with a guy who had a level 1 Nosepass in 1v1. So I hit him with a Meteor Mash and he lives with sturdy. He regenerates his health with a berry then proceeds to almost 3 hit me with a pain split which got him back to 100% hp. Can we please ban this stupid tactic, please?

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Is this real? lol. this is 1v1 and how does he possibly take you out if hes constantly pain splitting.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So you're complaining about a tactic that someone used against you that didn't work?

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
While this may be annoying, it's not nearly as bad as the endless battle situation was (for example). If it becomes a persistent problem (and it seems to be easily avoidable), you can bring it up with an SMod (I assume. If I'm wrong, please let me know).

Welcome to Smogon. :)

Thanks. Yeah I know that it's not as terrible but I don't wanna spend a lot of time for a stupid meaningless battle. I come into 1v1s to compete, not to waste time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)